Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

thalias pine

Go down 
+4
hunter11
Matt streak
Questionare♣
percybethrocks!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

thalias pine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm

i exhale. " oh thank gods." i say. i play with my faded blue jeans and tap my hiking boots.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 am

i walk down the hill and sit waiting to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 pm

thalia: walk up to the pine tree. "i can't believe i was trapped in that tree...." she says softly. " i wonder what happened to the others".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:56 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-----AAAAAA-------------IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----LLLLL--------------
FFFFFFFFFFFFF----AAAAAAA------------IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----LLLLL---------------
FFF---------------AAA----AAA-------------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFF--------------AAA------AAA------------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFFFFFF--------AAA--------AAA-----------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFFFFFF-------AAAAAAAAAAAA----------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFF----------AAAAAAAAAAAAAA---------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFF---------AAA---------------AAA--------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFF--------AAA-----------------AAA-------------IIIII-------------LLLLL--------------
FFF-------AAA-------------------AAA----IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-----LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FFF------AAA---------------------AAA---IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-----LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

shut up!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

ooc:Let it go. His just out of nowhere and maybe he will be out of the site.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: just negitive hima dn he'll be gone soon :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

As I walk up to Thalia's Pine I see my best friends Percy Jackson and Grover Underwood. Shhh. Let me tell you a secret...Percy looks SO cute when he's feeding the dragon!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

OutOfCharacter
Hi Annabeth, welcome to Camp Half-Blood!
Though I'm sorry to tell you that we already have a member that role plays Annabeth, so I'm afraid you'll have to make a new character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 am

I reached the tree, he said "Lonely pine upon the entrance," right?! No, he said something about water... Something... About water! Oh, maybe Posiden, Cabin 3, I thought! That was lucky!
I ran toward the Big house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am

OOC: The person who plays Annabeth would be me....Oh and Percy Jackson and Grover Underwood and Tyson the Cyclops are taken too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:59 am

"So is this Thalia's Pine then?" I ask, trying to sound interested even though it just looks like any other tree to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:07 am

"It guards the camp.a daughter of zeus was in there, but she went.I hate it when pretty girls turn into trees.I remember one time in new orleans...."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:14 am

Oh, there was a girl in there. Thalia I guess. Nico's started off on some anicdote about a dyrad in New Orleans so I crane my neck. Trying to see something special about the Pine. That's when I see it. Curled round the tree trunk like a giant lizard. "There's a dragon, there's a dragon!" I cry in panic, interupting Nico's story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:33 am

"oh , Zeus,a dragon!"i say to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

Zeus! We were in trouble now. I was half hoping he would say 'Oh don't worry that's just Bob.' or something like that. "What should we do?" I yelled, scared witless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:41 am

"Tricked you!That`s peleus , he guards the tree." I check my watch."I gotta go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

Phew! I'm both relived that it won't eat me and anoyed that I was tricked. But that's the least of my worries. Nico's racing off down the hill and I've no idea were to go next. "Hang on. Where should I go?" I call after his retreating back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:46 am

"Chiron!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm

I arrive to the tree and sat down. I was wondering if chloe was alright, and what would happen. A lot of question came in my mind. I don't have there answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:30 am

As I wonder up to Thalia's Pine I see a son of Poseidon sitting staring out over camp, a worried look on his face. I figure he might like some company. "Hi, what's up?" I ask as I sit down on the grass beside him.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:20 am

I look up from my invisible point. " hi. nothing, you?" I answer his question. I miss chloe..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:00 am

He seems nice enough. "Nah, not a lot, I just like the view from up here."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:43 pm

" yeah, it's cool. Whatever, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:16 am

"Xavier," I sigh as I sit down beside him. "It's such a stupid name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thalias pine   thalias pine - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thalias pine
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next