Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Things Are Too Complicated

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Things Are Too Complicated Empty
PostSubject: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I walked out of camp. I passed the burial shroud. I kept walking. Up a head was the town. Maybe I could get a job and an apartment. I just couldn't stay at camp with everything going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Damon
I ran after him and grabbed his shoulder. "dude i just saved your life and now your walking out on Mackeinze too?" I told him. "you wont last a day. Look I know that you wont last a day because I bearly did. I got lucky and had a few close calls." I glanced around looking for Willow. "time for the truth. my mom died a few weeks back, and my grandpa is never there." i said "you guys are all i have."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

I stared at Damon. "Dude. I can't. I'm love with Willow but you are too and I don't even know about Mackenzie. I can last. Maybe your just more powerful than me. Anyway. I can't go back. It will just be tears and fights and..........ugh. I just can't alright."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

I ran after the boys. I wheezed the whole way there. I made it and managed to hear Damon say his mom dided and his grandpa was never there. I looked at Brendon. I stretched out my hand and froze his feet to the ground. "No more running away. I ran away from my foster parents," I told them. I didn't add that they abused me.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I wished that right now it was just three buds chatting. Not three members of a love square. I tried to break the ice but no such luck. " Willow...Damon.....Willow I love you. Damon you love her too. What are we going to do about it? I have never really belonged at camp. I think it's best if I go."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm

I shook my head. "No, you have to stay okay. You guys are really all i have. I've lived with foster parents all my life. They weren't the...nicest," I said. I rolled up my quater sleve on my other arm and showed a long scar. "This is from them. You think your life is bad?" I asked Brendon.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm

"Oh Willow. I'm sorry. I didn't know." I said ashamed. But how was this going to work?

~greek, willow better decieded soon otherwise this will go on forever~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

~Don't worry. I chose~

I nodded. I had so nany secrets no one knew. I only trusted Damon. "Brendon look, you need to face my choice. You just can't runaway from it. Runing away doesn't slove anything. It only makes things worse. My choice is my choice," I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 pm

"And what is your choice?" I asked. I was egar to finally here. I prayed it was me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 pm

I looked down at my shoes. "It's Damon," I said quietly. he was the only one I really trusted. I gritted my teeth. Did I pick the right person. "I guess," I added. I just wanted to leave and never be seen again.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

~ Crying or Very sad ~

"Fine. Have fun." I finally broke free of the ice and stormed off. I never wanted to see anything to do with camp again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:46 pm

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Did I make the right choice? I turned to Damon. "I need to think. Don't get me wrong, I really like you," I told him. I ran. And ran. I think I ran past Brendon. I'm not sure. I did like Damon. I opened an apartment. Same as always. It was Eli's; he would let anyne use it. I open ed a window. I made it snow.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I was already in town. There had been a help wanted sign in the bookstore. The guy had given me the job and said, "Every weekday from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM." It payed about 100 bucks a month. And I went to the bank and took out some money from my account. I had about 5,000 dollars. I needed to find an apartment. Suddenly, it started to snow. It was odd because it had just been about 85 degrees. I found an apartment about two hours later. But it was really cold even with heater on. It felt like it was coming from next door. I knocked on it. "Willow?" I gasped when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm

I was looking out the window when someone knocked on the door. I jumped. I opened it and saw Brendon. I tilted my head confused. "Yes?" I asked my eyebrows knit together. I turned the snow off.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm

"I just bought the apartment next door. What are you doing here?" I asked. I hadn't planned on seeing her. I wished I hadn't knocked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Damon
i had followed willow from camp and wheni felt the snow fall i fired an arrow with heavy duty rope and watched it hit the blaconey above her. I started to climb the rope. i grasped the railing of the blaconey. "help." i said loudly
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard a 'help.' I ran to the balconay and saw Damon hanging by the rail. "Damon!" I cried. I pulled him up. I sighed. I brought Damon to where Brendon was. "This is my friend's apartment. He ran away from his mom and--" I stopped short when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a person in the hallway. I felt my jaw drop. That was my...dad.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"Willow? You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." I said as I helped Damon up. She was staring at something out in the hall. But I couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"thanks Willow. I- Mom?" i asked. "is that you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

I shook my head. "That's my dad," I said in a grave voice. I walked towards him. Same as before. I looked at him. My dad glared at me. "Now you come back," he growled. I felt my jaw drop. "You gave me up!" I cried. He raised his hand as if he was going to slap me.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I looked in the hallway. "Wha-wha-what? Mom?" I couldn't believe it. But there she was. She looked the same as she had the night she died. "How is that possible?" "Hello Brendon." She said in her sweet, light as air voice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I shook my head. "It's my hand," I said in a whisper. My dad had a sneer on his face. "You shouldn't been born," he snapped. He slapped me accross my face, and I fell to the floor. Tears ran down my cheeks. "You mistake," my father spat. He changed into a women. I didn't care anymore. I buried my face in my hands and cried.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Willow began to cry. I didn't know what she saw but.....My dead mother was talking to me. "I love you Brendon." she said. I wanted to cry to. I went to hug her but she changed. She looked like a completely different person. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Damon
"Mom?" i asked. "No dear." A rasping voice said with my mother mouth moving. her features changed and there in her place was a Ghost? I backed away so fast i fell over willow's legs
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Daamon tripped over my legs. I looked up and saw a ghost. I screamed and backed away. I fell on Damon. i blushed. "Stupid demigods," the ghost chuckled. With a flash she disapperaed. Tears rolled down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Are Too Complicated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next