Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Things Are Too Complicated

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"I know who you are! You're Melione! Goddes of Ghosts. What are you doing here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Meilone chuckled. "Only to haunt you. Willow, your father regrets you," she hissed. she snapped her finger and she wasn't there anymore. I cried. And cried. My dad did hate me.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I turned around when I heard someone clear their throat. Melione was behind me. "What?" "Your mother wished you had died instead of her." she said. "You're lying! My mother would never say that!" I yelled. She chuckled. "Oh yes she would." I couldn't believe it. She must have been lying. My mom couldn't have said that.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Damon
I got up and drew my dagger. "back away before i get really angry" i said with a semi clam voice. She turned and i saw my mother agian. "why Damon put that knife down and just settle down because She wants you dead instead of her" she crooned "NEVER" I shouted. I threw my dagger at her and it impaled its self on the door behind her. she dissapated in to smoke leaving howls of ghosts in pain. "she would never had wanted me to die" i said softly.

Last edited by Pianoman on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I watched as Damon made the ghost go away. I cried even harder. "My dad was right. I shouldn't been born," I said. I put my head in my hands. My dad even told me that in person.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 pm

~greek? where is this going?~

"Willow no! Don't listen to her! She's lying!" I yelled. I put my arm around her shoulder. "It's okay. It's okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm

~idk I was getting bored xD~

I shook my head. "No. No it's not! I've meet my dad and he even told me that! It's true," I said. I sighed and cried even more. I hope my dad was in the Fields of Punishement.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 pm

"Willow..........no....it..." I tried. I didn't know what to say. If your parent said those kinds of things about you....why wouldn't you cry? But poor Willow. She was amazing. How could her own father say that?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Damon

I leaned agianst the wall. i buried my face in my hands and slide down the wall till i was crouched on the floor. " she never would have wanted me to die." i said in a muffled voice. "never."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Willow
I looked at Damon. He looked as if he was going to cry. I crawled over to where he was and gave him a hug. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Damon

Tears streaked down my face. " i never told you guys how she died did I?" i said "it was a car acceident and she truned the car so she would take the hit and i would stay alive. She knew that it would kill her." i said
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 pm

I looked at Damon with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry. She just wanted to protect you," I told him. I wipped my tears away and laughed a little. "Wow, I saw two guys cry today. I though you were men!" I exclaimed, trying to lighten up the mood. I kissed Damon on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Damon

I was caught by surpise. I smiled and slowly started to laugh. I got up and helped Willow up. "Brendon we are a trio ad if you leave it will crumble and we will be stuck with out you." I said. "Please stay at camp with us." I almost begged the last bit.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I laughed slightly. I looked at Brendon. "C'mon Brendon, you have to stay," I told him. I grabbed Damon hand. Yeah, I like Damon more. Hm, maybe Brendon would like my friend Nevaeh. Note to self: Ask her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 pm

~ srry for late post!~

"Okay Willow. I think I can handle you two for now." I said, trying to lighten the mood. " Let's go." I put my arms around the two of them, and we walked back to camp.

~wat a happy ending.....*sob sob*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Are Too Complicated   Things Are Too Complicated - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Are Too Complicated
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: