Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness. Empty
PostSubject: Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness.   Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 am

Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness. Taysha14

Brenna Jade Evans
A child of Aphrodite
Suicide
February 14th, 1995 - April 7th, 2011
    A picture lays on her grave, only to have the wind drift it away. These past few weeks have been named the "Great Suicides" by fellow campers, almost mocking the horrid idea of killing oneself. Brenna is one of them. A mere statistic. That's all she cared to ever be. Her death. How must it be explained? It started as a foolish April Fool's prank to fake the Avian flu, yet turned into a suicidal sick rampage. She couldn't take. She tore her pocket knife out her sweats, forced the older boy to drive the blade into her wrist, until she collapsed. Her sweats were covered in crimson, leaving her one beautiful mess. She was the ugliest Aphrodite child there had been. She was sick. She seemed fearless, but was she really?

Here she lies; six feet under the dirtied Earth. She was only sixteen. No one knew her true feelings--about life, about death. No one knew, nor did they care. Her original plan a failure, therefore, turning to suicide.

Something that should never be an option. For anyone.

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu May 05, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness.   Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 am

Dressed down in a black suit, Kendall walked briskly to her grave. He wore a sad expression on his face as he stared down at it. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you...it's my fault," he whispered as he set a dozen roses on her grave. A tear leaked out the corner of his left eye and he brushed it away.
Back to top Go down

Brenna Jade Evans long and complicated suicide-illness.
Page 1 of 1