Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You're Making This Complicated (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

You're Making This Complicated (ML) Empty
PostSubject: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:06 pm

You're Making This Complicated (ML) 1d918a5a
Penny Trudel
Poseidon

Something didn't seem to be going very well with Jackie today. She wasn't eating and she refused to fly. Most days the pegasus would be bouncing in and out of the clouds, trapleing campers with her klutzy step, but today, the pegasus refused to do anything. She didn't even speaj to Penny, which was started to aggravate that daughter of Poseidon. The only thing the horse did was huff, puff and (No, not blow the barn down) flapped her wings obnoxiously, holding her nose high above the other horse and pegasi. Jackie was also a pegasus thay liked to rear up on her hind legs scaring some others to death. Penny dealt with these things every day. She worked with the younger or less developed pegasi. Jackie was niether. She was just a snoby horse.
Penny sat in the stall though trying to get the winged horse to eat or at least let Penny brush her. Jackie did 't budge at all, pissing Penny off just a bit more. Leave me be, if you please. Jackie thought. Penny glared at the horse. "I'd rather not." she said. Penny wasn't giving up on Jackie. It had only been about an hour anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

You're Making This Complicated (ML) Kevin_Flamme59_large

Liam|Griffin|Hudson

Liam silently makes his way into the horse stables, his hood pulled over his head. Why he was here? The boy honestly didn't know, maybe it was just that he wanted to be alone. Sadly that falled for him, when he saw the girl standing there with her pegasus. He sighs softly, and backs up to where he's leaning against a poll.

He just stands there watching the girl for about a minuet, before he realizes he might seem slightly creepy. He sighs softly and speaks up,"Did you try, feeding her some sugarcubes?". He then curses himself for saying something that stupid. Of course the girl had probully tried that, she would be stupid if she hadn't.

"Oh I'm Liam by the way, Liam Griffin Hudson, son of Nike"he says to the girl, his more friendly side showing. Honestly Liam thought he hadn't been acting himself lately. Maybe it was because its around the anniversary of his dads death. Liam shakes his head, trying to clear his head of those thoughts. "What's your name?"he asks the girl, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Penny looked up at the boy who walked in. Biting her lips she looks back at Jackie. Stupid stubborn princess. The pegasus made a noise, almost as if it were angry. Penny rolled her eyes and jumped up so she was sitting on the half wall of the stall. She turned her body so she could see the boy. Crossing her arms, she titles her chin up a bit higher. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah I tried that." She stole a glance at the pegasus again then looked back. "I'm Penny." she said plainly. She didn't like saying her last name, nor did she like to tell whom her godly parent was.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Liam blinks, and looks over at the pegasus. He slowly turns and looks at the girl. "I have no idea then"he says with a small smile. "Its nice to meet you Penny!"he says to her, actually sounding friendly this time. He then studies the girl, he can't tell if he's seen her before but he most likely has seeing that he's been her for four years.

Liam looks at Penny, and studies her a bit. She seemed pretty nice, like the type who most likely would be his friend. Well of course, most people were the type that Liam would be friends with. He is friends with all types of people, but that doesn't really bother him. He just likes knowing that he has friends, the real ones that he can trust, and he gets along with.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:11 am

Penny knit her eyebrows together and smiled lightly. Liam almost seemed to be studying her. Kinda awkward if you asked her. Not necessarily normal, in her mind of course. This could be the normal thing for everyone around camp but Penny stood isolated enough not to notice much. That was pobably why she has never seen this guy before. "Yeah, well, Jackie is slrta stubborn," Penny said then turned to the pegasus. "Aren't you, girl?" Jackie seemed like she was giving Penny some sort of look.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Liam stands there feeling awkward, and out of place. He looks at the peagasus, for a few moments and studies her. Pegasi are certainly beautiful creatures. He blinks, and rubs his chin trying to think. He didn't know why, but he felt almost determind to help Penny, discovered what is wrong with Jackie.

After another moment or two of thinking, Liam has come up with a suggestion. "Have you checked to see if she's hurt in any way?"he says. Shortly after saying that, Liam realizes that once again that was probualy a stupid thing to say, because most likely the girl had already checked that. "Sorry, that I'm not being alot of help. I'm probualy just making this more difficult. I've never had anything quite like a Pegasus, so I really have no idea on how to help."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Penny crossed her arms across her cheat eyeing the Pegasus. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her, she looked fine really and Penny had even tried to check but Jackie, for some reason refused. "She won't tell me," Penny said flatly. "She's a stubborn horse." Jackie stood up from her laying down position, outraged. She bobbed her head and made a quick and loud noise. Horse! Penny heard her say. I am nothing of the sort! Penny glared at Jackie. "Exactly!" she said back.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:53 pm

[size=10]Liam raises an eyebrow, and then blinks. This was certainly odd. He then looks over at Penny."So Penny, you never told me who your god parent is"he says to her. Its not like he really cared a whole lot, he was just trying to get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Penny jumped slightly when Liam said somethig. She had been too engaged in talking with Jackie that she almost forgot he was there. "Oh," she said brightly, raising her eyebrows. Then she said, "Oh," in a less enthusiastic manner. "Um, well, I guess you could guess agter that little fiasco." Penny jerked her thumb in the Pegasus' direction. Jackie huffed loudly, but Penny ignored her. "But my dad is...Poseidon." she shrugged. No big deal really.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Liam smiles lightly, and looks around. Slowly his gaze turns back towards Penny. "Oh thats cool"he says to her. He then sighs, and leans against the wall. It was rather boring here.

Last edited by ML on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Penny's eyes narrowed. "Actually, it's not," she said lightly. Jackie seemed to eye her suspisciously. Penny just rolled her eyes and just jumped down from the stall rail she had been sitting on. He was argueing with a horse. It had to stop. Horse! The Pegasus huffed. "I'm done with you." Penny muttered to the Pegasus and walked over to Liam. "Why would you even say that's cool. Or am I misunderstading your use of the word, 'cool'?" Penny crosssed her arms and shifted her weight hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Liam holds his hands out infront of him. Whoa, she has a slight temper, he thought to himself. He then looks at her, well in his case looks down at her. "Whoa calm down! I just said it was cool because, I wasn't sure if you would be offended if I said anything else, so just to play it safe I said cool"Liam explains to Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Penny pursed her lips. "Offended," she repeated. "Yeah, I guess that's a word for it." He probably thought she was some freak now, none to that she cared one bit. It just wansn't a good way to make firends in her situation. You see, Penny was different, and not as different as she thought she was, though. She had two good things in her life in her own opinion, Her two great friends and boyfriend. Everythif else meant close to nothing. Being who her father was, there were things almost expecred of her. 'The waves suck today, Penny. Mind helping out?' Nope, sorry. There was no possible way for her to even if she wanted. Ask her to make Zeus' Fist rumble, well, she could do that and Penny hated it. All's she was good for is destruction.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Liam blinks, and slowly sits puts his arms down. He looks at Penny, trying to see if theres anything wrong. "Is there something wrong?"he asks her. Liam then closes his eyes for a few seconds, and slowly opens them again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:17 pm

A little confused by his gesture with his eyes, Penny shakes her head, her eyebrows raised. "Why would anything be wrong?" she asked. "Nothing is wrong, I just asked you a simple question. I mean-" she paused. "Actually I don't know what I mean, I just want an answer. Don't feel bad though. I freak out on people all the time." Penny ran her hads through he hair awkwardly. That wasn't a very good way to put it and it would probably come back to get her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Making This Complicated (ML)   You're Making This Complicated (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Making This Complicated (ML)
Page 1 of 1