Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making My Way Back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Making My Way Back. Empty
PostSubject: Making My Way Back.   Making My Way Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 pm

I was making my way back to the Apollo Cabin, after being in the infirmary for a day or so. Was it too early for walking? I sure felt pain in my head and a tingle in my arm. I say, "Ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow." I suddenly fall to the floor in pain, I was still consious and alive, but I didn't feel very good at all.

~PLease Post.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Making My Way Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making My Way Back.   Making My Way Back. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

As I was walking around I saw a girl lying on the floor. I rushed over to her. "Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone. Only after I said that did I realise it was a stupid question. If she was lying on the floor she could not be okay. She didn't look good either.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

Making My Way Back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: