Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

I was sitting on a tree stump, wondering what to do. He kept making flowers grow, then go back into the ground. He hoped somebody would come up soon and talk to him. He heard a ruffling noise in the bushes. He stayed where he was, but reached for his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm

'Where are those nymphs?' I thought angrily. I'd had it with them destroying our cabin because of some Hermes prank we were framed for. "I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY!" I yelled into the air
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

I heard yelling. I got up and started walking towards the noise. When I peeked from behind a tree, I saw a hot girl, cursing at some Nymphs. I used my powers to conceal myself. "Who are you?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 pm

I turned swiftly, "It seems as though no one around here can remember my name.." I said semi annoyed "Very well, I am Katie Firebird, Daughter of Apollo, Leader of the Cabin of the Sun." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh yea and longest camper here, forgot that part." I grinned my grin of confidence and arrogance.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Well, this girl sure was smug. "Well, I wouldn't know any of that," I said, revealing myself, "Because I just got here yesterday." I smiled at her. She was pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well there you go." I said "Another life lesson from the Hottest Daughter at camp." I laughed "See cause my Dad is the sun god and so he's hot which is a play on words."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I laughed too. "So," I say, leaning against a tree, "Why were you yelling at those Nymphs?" I looked her over. She was pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 pm

"Oh. Because they've been bothering my cabin." I said, "Throwing dirt on the gold paint and just generally making a mess, Why were you out here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 pm

I laughed a bit. "I'm here, because, I like it here. And that I can be here." I say. I make a little apple grow out of the tree I was leaning on, and picked one. I inspected it, and I took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

I shrugged "Fair enough," I took down an apple as well, took a bit, then hurled it deep into the wood, "You can keep your apple!" I yelled
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am

I burst out laughing. "Yeah, you sure are showing them Katie," I say. This girl was hot, and she had a sense of humor!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I giggled. "Thanks" and smirked "So seriously why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

I smiled. She had a nice laugh. "I'm here," I took a dramstic pause, "Because I needed to meet someone who wouldn't stare at me and ask, 'Hey, are you a son of Ares?' and then I would disapoint them by saying, 'No, I'm a son of Persephone'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)   Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting alone, thinking that life is complicated (Katie Firebird)
Page 1 of 1