Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Boy_bl19
|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex looked up in the night sky, staring at the stars, thinking about how bad he had screwed up. He had accidentally knocked up a girl; a daughter of Styx while totally wasted. He regretted even getting involved with all that. He knew that he should've been more responsible, and that he needed to clean up his own mess and pay for his own actions.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Alison was walking around the lake, thinking about how much she wanted to just...she stopped herself. She had messed up herself, she looked down, scrutinizing ever bit of her. She had fat on her sides, she could see a bit of a stomach, she was pale, and her clothes weren't helping hide anything. She was wearing a tee shirt and some jeans, things she had simply thrown on to go out on a walk while people were sleeping.

She sat, not noticing the boy also there until too late. He was going to ridicule her for being so bloated, she could already hear it. She sighed, hoping that he didn't notice her fat, or her in general. Maybe he would think that she was too skinny... that was the problem with her, her self esteem was so low, she tried to find out what horrible things people were thinking about her. Always.

She looked up at the stars, trying to figure out a way for her to get out of the deep hole she had dug herself into.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Boy_bl19
|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Telling himself how stupid he was for doing something so stupid, he prayed for the best for his child. He didn't want his child to grow up in crap he had gone through, neither did he want any other child to go through the same thing he went through as a child. Totally lost in his own world, he didn't even notice a girl walk past him. She seemed a bit too skinny though.

He totally disregarded the fact that someone else was here at this time by the lake, also thinking, or clearing their head. He also didn't think about how much trouble he could be in if this girl ratted him out, he would be in greater trouble than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Alison couldn't stand being quiet any longer. She sighed, "Hi." she said quietly. She didn't want to be loud either, in case this guy was going to attack her if he even talked to her or something. She played with the hem of her tee-shirt, she could've thought about someone being out there thinking. Dammit! He was going to call her a freak.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex instantly shot up, not expecting her to say something. "Wha? Oh hi." he said. He noticed that she wasn't feeling exactly comfortable. He also noticed that she was rather... skinny. He disreguarded the thought, knowing that if he made a comment, she would perobably kill him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Ali swallowed, trying not to attract attention to her fat--no. She was too skinny, people liked her the way she was. She WASN'T fat. It was something that regularly went through her head for the past few months. She was still trying to become healthy, but it wasn't all that easy. Especially when she had been Anorexic and bulimic for the last 7 years of her life. She sighed, "What's up?" she asked, getting her mind away from the horrible things she had done.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex looked up at the stars, thinking about what he should say in reply. "Nothing much." he said distantly. He sat back up, directing his attention to her. "What about you?" he asked her, wondering why someone else would he here at this time of the night. She seemed a bit too skinny, but he pushed those thoughts aside.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Qs8s9f
Alison Walker

Alison looked at him, "I-I'm fine..." she trailed, her arms staying across her stomach consciously. She couldn't believe that someone was out there that late at night.

She sighed. "What's a guy like you doing out this late at night?" she asked, she's rephrased, sounding how rude she sounded, "I meant what you were doing..." she groaned, "re-try, What are you doing out this late?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

Alex managed a small smile. “Nothing much, there’s just too much on my mind, it’s too distracting.” He confessed quietly. “I trust you’re here for the same reason?” he said as more of a statement than question. It was pretty obvious. Most people who couldn’t sleep usually hung out by the lake after curfew. He was one of those people. Though, he normally would be able to sleep even though there were things going on in his life that he didn’t exactly love, this situation was more alarming than anything else in his life.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) Qs8s9f
Alison Walker

Alison looked at him she bit her lip, "We-Well.. not really..." she trailed. "Um.. I always come outside.. it's.. it's where..." she mumbled the last bit, hoping he couldn't hear her, praying that he simply just thought it was the soft breeze carrying away her words.

"It's the only time that I don't have to worry about people judging me all the time.." she she finished, she let her guard down, her full frame showing.

She looked like she was recovering from a year long sickness or something, she was incredibly skinny, and not in the best way possible.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

|ALEX|IAN|MONTGOMERY|

He raised an eyebrow, totally disregarding that she was as skinny as a stick. He sighed, "It's hard isn't it? When you feel like you gotta change yourself for other people. but in the end, it never really helps. It just comes back and destroys you." he said softly, his eyes filled with pain. But the expression left as quickly as it came.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Alison Walker

She nodded solemnly. "I know what you mean." She agreed quietly. She knew what it was like first hand. She looked at him, "You wanna talk about it?" she asked kindly, looking at him. She gave him a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)   Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh nothing, I'm just sitting there, thinking about how I totally didn't screw up... (Essie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: