Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:57 pm

"Ahh. Sometimes I wonder where everyone is. Are they at activities or eating or with friends. I need a best friend or just a friend" Claire mumbled. She saw girls pass by but sometimes wouldn't know there names. "I wish I had a friend".
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking 14033732_ori
Lily~Hannah~Evans
Daughter of Aphrodite
I walked into my Cabin. I looked around. There were people walking everywhere, but me eyes sought out a girl who was alone. The girl was watching people pass her. She seemed to be mumbling to herself.
If my lip reading was correct, she had said something about a friend, but it could just have easily been about Santa Claus and beef.
I walked to the girl. "Hi! I'm Lily," I waved, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hi Lily! I'm Claire," she said. Claire has never seen someone so excited to see her before! She looked like she was six, seven or eight. What do I have to loose she thought. She smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Lily~Hannah~Evans
I smiled widely back at Claire. "How long have you been here, Claire?" I asked. I didn't think I saw her around, but I'd only been here a year.
I took a stand of my red hair and began to twirl it around my little finger. I looked at Claire, my eyes big. Well, they were always big, but you know... They were still big....
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:10 pm

"Um, about 6 months. Are you new. I could show you around a bit if you'd like," Claire asked. Claire never saw or talked to anyone who was young here on CHB. She offered a smile and tried to be welcoming. "Have a seat," Claire suggested.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Lily~Hannah~Evans
I sat down next to Claire. "Oh, no, thank you. I've been here a year. Since I was six. Anyways, I found my way around by myself. Just 'cause I'm little doesn't mean I can't do things by myself!" It was a bit harsh, but she'd hit a nerve, no matter how accidental. I was probably overreacting, but I didn't need another person acting like I was the cutest thing in the world. I mean, I am, but still... You don't need to keep reminding me and acting like I couldn't do anything.
Heck, I'd been here longer than Claire. Of course, she hadn't known that...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh, no! I didn't mean it lie that. I was just a-asking." she said. It was a harsh response Lily gave. But she was 7. And Claire had no mean sense against that. She just tried to be nice. She become less interested, but she did not show it at all.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Lily~Hannah~Evans
And now, I felt bad. She probably did not like me after that. Gods, why did I say that?"Oh, no. I'm sorry. It's just, a lot of people assume since I'm so little, I can't do anything. I'm sorry. It's not your fault, really. It's mine," I leaned over and hugged Claire sideways. My little arms barely fit around her. I smiled at her again. I really meant it. It wasn't her fault. I overreacted. Majorly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm

"Aw! And its fine Lily. Want a piggy-back ride," she said. She hugged Lily back. It was nice in a sister way. Sh always wanted a nice sister. Plus Claire and Lily were bonding in all. "Lets go have fun," she added.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 pm

[Lily~Hannah~Evans
I smiled. At least Claire had forgiven me.
Did I want a piggy-back ride? Hmm... let me think... Um, yes!
"I'd love one!" I told Claire enthusiastically.
I turned on the couch and stood up, to make it easier for Claire when I jumped on. I didn't way much, so she shouldn't have trouble carrying me. But I knew it was harder to stand up after crouching down to my height. I usually stood on something when Daddy used to give them to me.
The memory made me sad, and my smile slipped from my face and my shoulders slumped. But just as quickly, my smile and posture returned, as though nothing had happened. I hoped Claire hadn't seen that.

Last edited by Calle on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Claire did not mind at all. Lily didn't weigh a lot. "Where to?" she asked. She laughed or giggled. Claire actually was having a pretty fun time. "Having fun," she asked. She was already out of the cabin and on the grounds of the camp.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:43 pm

{Lily Hannah Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
I grinned as Claire carried me out of the Cabin. "Let's go to the Hill!" I giggled as we raced through the camp.
It was nice, being given a piggy-back ride. I hadn't had one in a while, and while I was on Claire's back, I felt as though I was a normal girl, with a normal older sister, and a mother who wasn't a Greek Goddess.
"Of course I'm having fun, Claire!" I grinned as people stared as we passed. They could deal with the awesomeness.

*Do you want me to make another topic at the hill?*
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 pm

"Since we are kind of sisters, Half-Sisters rather, I think we could go for ice cream and shopping maybe?" Claire asked. She flicked back her blond/brown hair. She was still holding onto Lily. She had a grip on her. Claire waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 am

{Lily Hannah Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite

I clung onto Claire as she spoke. Shopping? Ice Cream? That sounded pretty good to me, but didn't that mean we had to leave camp? I hadn't left camp once since I'd come.
"Do you mean... leave camp?" I asked. It seemed fun to me, but I wasn't sure if that was what Claire had meant. I was also pretty sure it was against the rules to leave camp without a quest.
As I awaited Claire's answer, I lifted my hands from Claire and tied my hair in a pony-tail on the top of my head. If we were going to go on an adventure, I couldn't have my hair in my face.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking B42f6711
Arizona Adams

Arizona turned the brass door knob to cabin 10. The sudden scent of roses and vanilla hit her. She always choked when she entered the cabin. Why couldn't it just smell like warm vanilla? It was scientificly proven that men are attracted to the scent of vanilla. Arizona took off her neon rainbow armor and hung it up on its hooks. She noticed Claire and Lily talking on the otherside of the cabin. Something about leaving camp? "If you guys are going somewhere, I could take you."
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm

"Oh hey Arizona! Its Arizona, right?" I asked giggling. I smiled. "Wanna come with?" I asked Arizona. I put Lily down and knelt down. I put my hands on her shoulder. "Off campus, yes. Its fine. I never got in trouble." I said. I tried to assure her so she can now she was fine. It was the same as campus. Just with more people and you might have to hide your identity.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking Tumblr_m4ke9xxxXi1ql2ny4o1_500

Arizona smiled and nodded. She loved driving her black Prius around New York. Arizona picked up Lily and spun her around. "How are you guys?" She smiled down at Clare while holding Lily. Lily was such a doll. She was so cute. Arizona pushed Lily's hair out of her face. She looked down at Clare. "So, ice cream and shopping? I'll pay!" Arizona pulled out her credit card. Her dad still put 200 dollars on it every month. Arizona picked up her purse, slipped on her flats and head over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

I smiled gleefully. "Sure!" I said. I picked up Lily. I put her on my back. I walked out the door. "Off we go!" I yelled. I smiled as I walked while carrying Lily and talking.I smiled back at Arizona. I had a good grip on Lily.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Arizona smiled and ran out the door, making sure to close it behind her. She tucked her orange hair behind her ear. She wore long earrings with a black gem at the end. Arizona walked across the green grass, her flats clicking with every step. Arizona rummaged through her Gucci purse for the keys to her Prius. Don't judge her so suddenly. She is spoiled but, she is not a brat. She is the most down to earth, nice Aphrodite girl you will ever meet. Well, maybe not the most but, she is nice all the same! Arizona looked around the camps parking spaces for her black Prius. It was underneath a willow tree over to the left of The Big House.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 am

I looked down at her bag. "Nice bag Arizona!" I said. As we walked, my blond hair flew in the wind. It was always smooth silky. Maybe because it was not think. It was like a feather. Light and thin. She smiled. We were halfway there now. I popped up Lily because I felt she was slipping a pit.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

{Lily Hannah Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
I smiled gleefully as Arizona spun me around. Another activity I had missed.
I didn't say anything, just let the big girls talk, absorbing the warm bubbly feeling in my stomach that comes from having family.
I let myself be lifted up onto Clair's back again. As we walked through the camp, I watched a butterfly flutter around Arizona's head. As it came closer to Clare, and then to me, I reached for it, slipping a bit, but I managed to get it to land on my finger.
When Clare adjusted me, so I wasn't sliding off her back, I was afraid the butterfly would fly away, but it didn't. It stayed right where it was.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

"Nice butterfly." I said. I kept walking blissfuly. I let Lily down. Lets have a race down the hill. I thought. No, i'll get dirty. i thought about the pros and cons. "So Arizona, where do you shop?" I asked. "Where do you shop Lily?" I asked. I looked at the butterfly Lily had caught. I smiled at her and then turned to Arizona as I waited for the two of them to answer my question. AS I waited silently.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Arizona smiled wide. "Thanks! My dad sent it last month!" She flipped her hair. Lily smiled when a pink butterfly landed on her finger. It was like a pure sign that Lily was sweet. Butterflies don't do that too often. When Claire asked where Arizona shopped, she had to think for a minute. Usually, she shopped online. Where did she shop online? "Well, I like H&M, Hollister, Aeropostale, Micheal Kors, and well, anywhere that catches my eye!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 pm

{Lily Hannah Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
I smiled at Claire as she let me down. I looked down at the butterfly on my finger, and cooed it to fly away. It had been nice to have it on my finger, but it needed to get back home.
I looked up at Claire. Where did I shop? I hadn't gone shopping in two years.
"I, um, I don't know. I haven't been shopping since the... since the monster came," I shuddered at the memory, and the smile slid off my face. No one at camp really knew my story; I hadn't told it to anyone in detail. It made me too sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking   Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting, Day Dreaming, Thinking
Page 1 of 1