Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm

"Sometimes its peaceful. Then its too quiet." Austin said. It really was, well to him. All he well, joined was archery. So he would just stay by the lake or beach and go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY
Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) Alissaz
who says? Who says you’re not perfect
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT WORTH IT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alissa walked out on the shores of the beach, her hood up. She had her hair braided down the side, but her hood was up, making it less visible. She wore a grey billabong sweatshirt and a purple tank underneath. The demigod also wore a pair of black running shorts and her tall converse. Alissa also wore her lip gloss and mascara. She was in the mood to break the rules, and since it was after curfew, it was great.

She walked around the beach and saw someone else there. Alissa slid down her hood and crossed her arms, looking out at the sea.

http://www.polyvore.com/alissas_wadrobe/set?id=45607044

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
trust me, that’s the price of beauty
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT PRETTY

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

"Hi. I'm Austin, son of Apollo. NIce to see you." Austin said. She looked kind of pretty. Austin liked girls who didn't put on that much makeup.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:55 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa jumped a little when the boy spoke. She was hesitant to reply, especially when he admitted to be a son of Apollo. Alissa knew some of her boyfriend's brothers could be mean and very annoying. "Alissa, Pontos, Hello." she said simply, taking a cautious step to the boy. Alissa kept her arms crossed as she walked in the moonlight.

She frowned a little bit and studied the boy. Austin, that was his name, he looked older than her. "What are you doing out past curfew?" Alissa asked, raising a blonde eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:32 pm

"I don't know...Breaking the rules.How about you?" Austin said. He was almost glaring in a way.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa pursed her lips slightly and looked at the ground. "Breaking the rules is a nasty habit I've gotten into." she explained, shrugging it off. Alissa didn't really care. What would Chiron do? Make he do the dishes for a week? She didn't really care about curfew, and was more than delighted to break a rule.

Alissa looked up at him to find him glaring, which made her stare as well. Her eyes were ice cold, and they meant business. "What's with the glare? In a bad mood?" Alissa asked.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm

"I see what you mean. I probably shouldn't do this but I'm here, so. No, I'm fine. Its just confusing around here you know?" Austin said. He was looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:28 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa raised an eyebrow at Austin. "Camp is confusing?" she thought to herself. "Um, no, not really." the demigod replied, stifling a laugh. " Then again I've lived here for a lonnngg time." Alissa said. She had drawn out the 'lonnngg' part. The girl only meant to emphasize the fact that she had been here forever.

Alissa looked at him again, the same glance in her eyes. It said, "Why one earth are you confused?" "I dunno, camp's good." she said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"I like it. I do, trust me. But, sometimes I don't know. Hey, listen I sometimes am a little bored. Would you like to do something together sometime, as friends" Austin said blushing. His face turned red.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) 1282863609_7348_full
"I may not know much, but I do know about medicine."

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination

Jake sighed. His brother, Jesse, was annoying him about some girl. Liv this and Liv that. That's all he ever talks about.
On the inside, Jake was happy that his brother had found someone else, ever sense his other relationship... didn't go to well.
Tonight, Jesse was really annoying Jake. He was wining about how he wanted to sneak off to the Athena cabin to meet up with Liv. Jake couldn't stand it, so he left and went down to the beach to clear his mind.
Jake liked coming down to the beach. It reminded him of Alissa. The way the moon shown on her golden blond hair, and made her fair skin glow. He loved the way he could just be himself around her. Not have to worry about saying something wrong, or messing up. No, that wasn't Jake . There were so many things that made Alissa special. The way she would sit there, and simply be... Alissa.
But, when Jake got to the beach, he had an unlucky surprise waiting for him. He saw... Alissa and... his half-brother. Jake had seen him in the cabin, but never bothered to learn his name. Quickly, Jake decided to hide so he could watch the best way for this to play out.

You love this town
Even if that doesn't ring true
You've been all over
And it's been all over you

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

"Hey. Alissa, do you know him." Austin said raising an eyebrow. It was his half brother. He saw him walking, but never talked or said hi. He tried to ignore him. "So Alissa. DO you want to do anything today, maybe." Austin said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa looked behind her hand saw Jake's face. "Yes, that's my boyfriend." she said with a smile. She brushed her hair behind her ear and bit her lip. She turned back to Austin when she heard him talking again. "Hm, yeah." Alissa said. She meant as friends, nothing more than than.

Alissa looked over her shoulder and didn't see her boyfriend's face again. Frowning slightly, she turned back to Austin, brushing her braid with her fingers gingerly.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

Jake let out a sigh of relief as the darkness hid him. Jake had never liked the darkness, probably due to his parentage, but right now the darkness was Jake's friend. He had to make sure Alissa wasn't cheating on him. Especially with his half-brother. Gross.
Jake planned on asking his half-brother a lot of questions when he got back to cabin 7. No if's, and's, or what's about it.

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:26 pm

"Ohh, okay so ya your. Um, so your ya your dating. Oh oh, umm okay." Austin said shaking He was trying to shake it off. Whew he thought. It was noticeable that she knew he was upset or had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:36 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa raised and eyebrow at him, confused. He seemed confused, which didn't make any sense. "Apollo kids..." she thought to herself. Alissa didn't mean it in a mean way, only that they didn't always make sense to others. "Why so nervous?" she asked. "I don't bite... hard anyways." Alissa said, smiling a little.

She didn't like the silence in the air, or the fact that Austin was acting weird. She thought that they were going to go do something fun, like swim or play basketball. Apparently she would have to wait.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

"Me, nervous. Hahahah. So do you want to play some sports or go off campus maybe? he said shrugging. He could tell she knew something fishy was up.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:41 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

What are they saying...? Jake thought, wishing he could hear them better. Should I get closer, or should I stay here...?? Jake was slightly afraid of moving closer-would Alissa and his half-brother hear him if he did? There were so many outcomes. Jake wished his brother was here, or his other half-brother, Seth. Seth would probably be able to find out what's going on.

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

As he was talking nervously and looking at Alissa like 'hey, um yeah' look. Hearing noises pr feeling like he was being watched. Then he remembered it was Alissa's 'boyfriend'. I should've met her sooner. God, what did I do to you. He thought in his head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa noticed how nervous he was really feeling. She wondered what was going on in his head, and why he was so nervous. "Uh, so yeah, basketball?" she suggested, raising an eyebrow. The demigod ran a hand through her hair, waiting for a reply.

Alissa wondered what Jake was doing, and where he was. She looked over her shoulder, hoping to see if he was there. To the demigod's dismay, nothing was there except for darkness.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"Basketball, right! So yup, basketball" Austin said nervously. He was excited to play. But, also embarrassed about the boyfriend thing. It was an awkward moment for Austin.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

Ball...? Did they something about balls? No, basketballs. Jake realized that they were going to leave down to the basketball courts. Maybe their going down there to kiss...or...who knows what else! I've got to go down there, too. Jake thought, waiting for them to move.

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa looked over her shoulder, still feeling like she was being watched by someone. She was almost positive it was Jake, but she might've dreamed it. Alissa turned back to Austin and smiled. "Okay, I'll race ya there." she said with a devilish grin. "Ready...GO!!!" Alissa said, sprinting off to the courts.

*AT THE COURTS*

Alissa reached the basketball courts quickly, her braid being whipped behind her with her speed. She grinned and grabbed a white colored ball, so they could see it in the dim light. She looked over her shoulder, waiting for a while to see if Austin was close behind her. The demigod couldn't help but to wonder if Jake was around. She had the feeling he was.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Austin was running like a cheetah. Austin was just looking at how her braid flipped in the air. He was upset she had a boyfriend, but what was he gonna do. It was obvious he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

Okay, now...go! Jake told himself, running after Alissa and his half-brother, and over to the basketball courts.
Are they just...playing basketball...? We'll that's not to bad... but still... something might... happen. He quickly looked around for a hiding spot, and hid behind a bench. He knew it wasn't the best, but would have to do for now.

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Austin could've sworn he heard noises. It could have been the wind. Oh, it was Alissa's boyfriend. He thought to himself angrily. It was his half brother, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next