Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blu

Blu

Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 am

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Kaylin walked out of the Hecate cabin and wandered into the courtyard, just taking in the sun's rays and the wonderfully familiar surroundings. She was definitely glad to be back after everything that happened at Central Park the day before. She was so stressed when they got back that she literally fell into bed last night. Watching your boyfriend nearly get killed by monsters and almost joining the Hunters of Artemis to get them to save his life was mentally draining, to say the least. She also couldn't help feeling guilty. The cause of her guilt? A longing to see Lady Artemis again.

She knew it wasn't right, but she couldn't help feeling that way. She had never truly felt at home or felt like she belonged, not even in the two years she had been staying at Camp Half-Blood and certainly not before. She could have found a home with the Hunters. She had strong feelings for Jason. She loved him. But she longed for that sisterly bond she seemed to immediately make with the other Hunters and the goddess herself. "A Hunter in spirit," the goddess had called her...

Yeah... she was definitely emotionally drained. Heaving a sigh, she plopped down on the grass, shaking her head. "What is wrong with you..." she asked herself aloud, putting a hand on her head and hoping for some kind of distraction to expel her from her own thoughts.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 229 || RP Partners: Mark and Moon||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 am

Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] MV5BMjE2Mjg1NTQwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYzNDUwNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Demetri Nalve

I was walking past the Cabin Courtyard when I heard someone shout 'What is wrong with you?'. "WHAT'D I DO?" I jumped I looked around and saw Kaylin looking down so I walked over to her. "Hey Kaylin, you okay?" I said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Kaylin could not help but smile at Demetri's initial reaction. She didn't mean to say that so loud. She wasn't one to invite people into her problems. But she managed to get his attention, and now there he was, taking a seat next to her and showing genuine concern. Kaylin kept her eyes on the ground in front of her and shrugged. "Yes, I'm okay, just… thinking too much, I suppose," she said with a nervous chuckle, fiddling with a blade of grass. "Where were you headed before I accidentally yelled at you?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't notice her avoiding the issue with the subject change.

|| Word Count: 107 || RP Partners: Mark and Moon||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] MV5BMjE2Mjg1NTQwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYzNDUwNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Demetri Nalve

"Well I was heading... Hey don't change the subject." I told her with a stern look on my face. "We been friends since we got here and I know when something's wrong. Now tell me, what's wrong?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 am

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
She closed her eyes a moment, mentally kicking herself. He almost went along with it. Almost. They had known each other for a while though, long enough for him to understand when something was bothering her. Or maybe it was a child of Aphrodite thing. What was bothering her did involve love.

Kaylin heaved a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest, thinking of how to word the situation. Eventually, she just shrugged. "It's complicated," she muttered. She knew that wouldn't satisfy his concern, but how would he feel if she said everything she was thinking? Joining the Hunters meant leaving all the other people she knew here at camp. If she had done it, she probably wouldn't have seen Demetri in a while. "Love really sucks sometimes," she sighed. "No offense," she said with a light nervous chuckle.

|| Word Count: 140 || RP Partners: Jason||
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

Demetri Nalve

"None taken." I told her. "I'm gonna tell you why getting claimed was the most disturbing moment of my life." I took a deep breath. "As you know demi-gods, before knowing they are demi-gods, don't think the Greek Gods and Goddesses are real. Earlier into the week, before coming here, my friends and I were playing truth are dare. When it was my turn, I picked truth. The question was, 'If the Greek God and Goddesses were real, which goddesses would I do?' and I wasn't ashamed of the answer until I got claimed. You could guess what my answer was." I explained to hoping it would make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]   Thinking too much [Mark and Moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking too much [Mark and Moon]
Page 1 of 1