Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i should just fade ; mark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

i should just fade ; mark Empty
PostSubject: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

mikayla jerrals
daughter of hecate

The sound of Mikayla's laugh rang throughout the entire lake as she ran through the banks. Her wavy brown hair, pulled back into a long pony tail. "Thank the gods that Scott doesn't see me like this," she said to herself quietly, but suddenly she stopped running and walked to the edge where the water met the sand. She shouldn't be talking, or even thinking about him for that record. She stared out into the lake water, sighing deeply. "I should stop..." she told herself, knowing a fact about her ex-boyfriend. "He has a new girlfriend already." With that, she shook her head and planted a fake smile onto her face.

With the spring in her step gone, she walked towards the dock. Mikayla started to hum to herself, hopping up and down on the dock. "Maybe I should just fade away," she sang to herself. Suddenly, her foot got stuck into a loose board. Her high-pitched scream filled her ears as she fell into the lake water. Panicing, she thrashed around in the water. As she tried to breathe in for the air that she needed, she felt water go into her lungs. With that, she felt her limbs go weak and consciousness slipping.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

i should just fade ; mark Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott James

I was walking by the lake and heard a way too familiar scream. I looked over to the lake and saw Mikayla drowning. "MIKAYLA!!!" I ran to the lake, tore of my shirt and my shoes off and dived into the lake. "Mikayla, relax I got you." I pulled her to the shore. "You need to be more careful, Mikayla." I told her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Mikayla really did want to calm down, but she couldn't. A human needed to breathe! By the time she had felt some one drag her to shore, she was almost unable to breathe entirely. Shutting her eyes tightly, Mikayla found herself coughing hysterically onto the sand, her hand resting on the shoulder of the person who saved her for support. As the majority of the water was coughed out of her throat, the daughter of Hecate breathed deeply, still not meeting the eyes of her shirtless savior. "Thanks... saving... could've... died..." she coughed in between her words, feeling relatively embarassed at the same time.

Finally being able to calm down, Mikayla looked up only to find another shock. It was Scott. "Scott! It's you!" she exclaimed, scrambling away, trying not to stare. She tried to hide the blush in her cheek by looking down and staring at the ground. "Uh... thanks... for saving me.." she said rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. This situation was just so weird, considering the fact she was just thinking about him before she fell. "Maybe you should... uh... put your shirt back on?" she suggested quickly, still refusing to meet his gaze.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 pm

I saw the blush in her face and couldn't help be more of a temptation. "If memory serves me correct you loved it when I tooked my shirt off, what happened?" I asked her. "In fact you used to love a lot of things I did. Like when I kissed your neck or when I took you for a ride on my motorcycle."

Last edited by Mark on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

The daughter of Hecate refused to look up from her current gaze towards the grass. Right now, despite the fact she was cold and soaking wet, she had no idea how to handle this awkward moment between her and Scott. They had been just been becoming more and more seperated for a while now, and when Mikayla heard fromm the Aphrodite girls that he had a girlfriend and she saw them, Mikayla just let it go, just as she always does. Of course it hurt, but she was never really one to hold a grudge. When he started to talk, Mikayla rubbed her arms with her hands trying to warm herself. "I don't know to be honest..." she said her voice trailling off, the usual spark in her eyes gone and her trademark grin being replaced with a frown.

As she remembered those times, Mikayla had to sigh deeply in order to control her mixed emotions. She averted her gaze to look over the now peaceful lake. As she remembered those things, there was a queer tug in her heart that just seemed out of place to her. "What did happen to us, Scott?" she asked mainly to herself, unsure if Scott heard her or not. She did miss those times, but if she was standing in the way between Scott and his girlfriend, she would feel even more terrible. "But anyhow, tell me, how is your girlfriend?" she asked, trying to change her tone of voice.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:36 pm

The mention of Lily sent chills down his back. "Oh Lily? She's terrific." I just lied my butt off. "I can't lie to you. Lily and I were done halfway through Chernobyl Diaries and she walked off to say she was going to the bathroom but she never came back." I told her hanging my head.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:44 am

A soft breeze blew and Mikayla shivered slightly as she waited for Scott's answer. Her bright blue eyes still gazing on anything else but him. She didn't want to look at him, not yet. A sigh escaped her lips and her shoulders slumped as she pulled her legs to her chest, hugging them. When he mention that they were terrific, she only nodded slowly. She was happy for him, of course, but then again she wasnt at the same time. Just as she was about to open her mouth to congratulate him, he beat her to speakig, saying she had left him hanging.

That's when Mikayla looked at him. Her eyes staring at him intensely as his head was hung. "I'm so sorry that had to happen," she said sympathetically. To see Scott upset like this made her want to hug him. That's what she always did when people she cared about were sad or upset, but she was soaking wet. "I would hug you, but you're already dry and I'm..." she said, gesturing to her clothes sticking to her skin. Thank goodness she was wearing a dark-colored shirt. "You didn't deserve that, Scott, she was just being cocky probably," she said with a shrug, never being able to actually meet her, so she couldn't judge.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

"If I was dry don't you think I would have put my shirt back on?" I asked chuckling a little bit. "I was too busy thinking about saving you I forgot I was a child of Poseidon and didn't use wax skin." I looked up at her and she was so beautiful. "Would you like to get some lunch with me, Will and Dax?" I asked her.

OOC: Scroll up I edit the post
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Unconsciously, Mikayla began humming softly to herself as she began to pluck at the grass around her. Despite the fact she was sad that Scott had to go through that, she was glad that Lily had left him sooner than later when he was actually getting really close with her. As he spoke, she only rolled her eyes playfully. "Well, psh, you can still dry off now, right?" she asked with a shrug. Coughing once more, trying to clear her throat, Mikayla realized he was looking at her and tried not to pay attention to it. She felt slightly awkward uder his gaze.

At the mention of lunch with her, Scott, Will, and Dax she thought about it. "Sure, that sounds like fun," she said, rubbing her arms. "Just tell me when, where, and what time," she said nodding. She hadn't seen Will in a while, it would be cool to hang out with him again.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 pm

I looked and saw those beautiful eyes of hers. "Wanna know what's worse?" I was on a double date with Julio and Arizona and Arizona walked out on Julio too. On our way back to camp there was a crash." I said having flashbacks. "We walked up to the police, he said that it was a driving and texting accident, didn't pay attention and ended up swerving in a ditch. Hope you guys didn't know them. 1 critically injured 2 dead. We looked over into the car and Lily, Arizona and Carly, Arizona and Carly were the dead ones." I said starting to tear up. "I'm having flashbacks. Lily is in the hospital in a coma."

OOC: Almost started crying there. Vina inactivated Lily may or may not bring her back Kenz killed off Arizona and Carly. If you want you can have Hailey back
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Mikayla frowned as she listened intently to Scott's story. She hadn't expected that at all to be honest. It was a completely unexpected blow. The daughter of Hecate sighed softly, her thin eyebrows furrowing, sitting quietly there a Scott mentioned that Lily was in a coma. Looking straight into his eyes, she noticed true and genuine anxiety in his eyes. She had that tugging sensation in her heart that he really cared a lot about Lily. Perhaps Scott really was in love with that lily girl, judging from how worried he was about her. Pressing her lips together, this time, Mikayla made no hesitation. She hugged him.

"I'm sorry that had to happen," she muttered, her arms draping around his neck loosely in a comforting friend hug. "But tell you what, when we go to have lunh with will and Dax, we could visit her and leave her some ambrosia if you want..." Her voice was soft, and it even cracked every now and then as she spoke, but Mikayla would be helping Scott in whatever way that she could even if he still liked Lily. She didn't care. "Lily is really lucky to have someone like you to be worried for them, you know?"

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

"Nah it's okay. I'm worried about her because last an Aeolus kid died, Hurricane Wilma happened; and before that, Hurricane Katrina." I told her chuckling knowing I have friends in Florida. "You know there one thing I want to do before we leave for lunch."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 am

Mikayla pulled back as he began to talk. She gazed at the ground for a moment, letting her wavy brown hair falling over her face, hiding her eyes. She couldn't help but smile softly as she heard Scott chuckle. It was comforting to know that he felt alright now. When he said that he wanted to do something before lunch, she looked how t him with eyebrows furrowed. Tilting her head to the side, she stared at him questioningly. "What is it?" she asked, curiously.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Right as she asked what it was I wanted to do, I leaned in and I kissed her. "I wanted to say I love you and hoping you will go out with me... Again." I was hoping she would say yes. She was so beautiful and I knew Will would try I didn't first. "Oh yeah you won't be the only girl there, there will also be Ridgeville cheerleaders, Nadia Alva and Olivia Slade."

OOC: I'm hoping you could play them
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Mikayla was more than surprised when Scott kissed her. Her bright blue eyes widened in shock, confused out of her mind. Didn't Scott love Lily? Why was he kissing her? When he pulled back and confessed that he loved her and wanted to get back together, it took Mikayla a second before answering. "I-I didn't... don't..." she stuttered. Sighing and closing her eyes, she thought about for a moment before reopening them and staring straight into Scott'seyes. "I'm... I'm sorry, Scott, but... I-I don't know..." she said, looking down. Mikayla was just too surprised for a proper answer just yet. Was he really serious? Or was he trying to play her again? How could she be sure they wouldn't fall apart again? Tears began to form in her eyes, but she stopped them by closing them. As another gust of wind passed, Mikayla shivered and sneezed as her shirt clung to her skin. As she heard Scott talk about the cheerleaders, she just nodded slowly. Mikayla already had bad memories with cheerleaders, now there was more to be worried about other than Scott.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i should just fade ; mark   i should just fade ; mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i should just fade ; mark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: