Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a day at the beach. { mark }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

a day at the beach. { mark } Empty
PostSubject: a day at the beach. { mark }   a day at the beach. { mark } I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm

a day at the beach. { mark } Tumblr_m44su4c9gI1r3fhkp
c o u r t n e y d i m o n d | d a u g h t e r o f a t h e n a

courtney stepped onto the beach and took a breath. she had always loved the beach; the sound and smells of the ocean. they made her feel strangely calm. there were minimal campers out on the beach today; maybe two, or three. she could hardly blame them. it was the coldest day of the season, by far. courtney, however, had always enjoyed the cold. it was probably better with few people around her. she’d never necessarily been a sociable person.

courtney had on her favorite bright blue, two piece swimsuit. blue was her favorite color. it was said to enhance brain activity, so who not? her hair was thrown up into a ponytail and a smile spread from ear to ear.

she walked to a clear, flat spot of sand near the water and set down her picnic basket and blanket. she took a seat, indian-style, and looked out into the ocean. she'd always wondered what it would be like to be a daughter of poseidon. to swim freely, not even having to come up for air. she could only imagine. there were many poseidon-children at camp, though she had yet to meet one, being new and all.

courntey opened her picnic basket and pulled out a diet coke. she had smuggled it from mr. d's office with a couple of the hermes kids. it was probably her only exciting moment at camp.

'hopefully there'll be more to come,' she thought as she took a sip out of the can.

Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

a day at the beach. { mark } Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day at the beach. { mark }   a day at the beach. { mark } I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm

a day at the beach. { mark } Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott James

I walked to beach wearing a camp half blood tee with the sleeves cut off, sandals and a blue to green bathing suit with a towel on my shoulder. I walk to a spot on the beach where I laid my towel, kick off my sandals and took off my shirt. I looked around and spotted Courtney Diamond. I walk over to her blocking her sun. "Hey Courtney." I said.
Back to top Go down

a day at the beach. { mark }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: