Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am

Connor sat down on a random log in the forest. The forest had become a nice place to chill and relax. Long sleepless nights of intense gaming had left him sore and tired. He thought about home, brothers and friends. His home had been the warmest and happiest place in the world and now it was gone. Connor had been mourning lately so this kind of emotion was regular.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:38 am

As he would sit, he would hear the sound of a harp being played. Gently, with nimble, expert fingers. The sound of it would bring a wave of calm through the area, like a magical hush. Upon following the plucking, one would find a satyress, sitting on a stump, playing a lyrical tune on her harp, made from strong, beautiful bronze. Manicured fingers plucked along the strings, making the strange, magical sounds. Medium brown hair lay gently along one shoulder. The female satyr was wearing make-up, applied expertly, her dress neat and clean. Her hooves were painted cream to match the tones of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 am

Connor turned around and saw a female Satyr playing music. Connor wondered how he didn't hear the satyr approach since his hearing was usually pretty good. Connor stared at the instruments for a moment, zoned out then quickly snapped out of it. "Hi, whats your name?" asked the eager teen.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 pm

"Amaranta." Looking up, she stopped her playing, settling the harp into a harness on her hip. "You?" Standing, Ama started walking. She didn't like practicing around others, especially Heroes. He would realize why she'd made so little noise walking. Her pedicured hooves made very little noise walking through the leaves, probably from practice and age.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Connor looked up and said "Connor .. So..Your a Satyr...What do you like to do for fun?" Awkwardly. After saying it Connor took a look around impatiently. He then grabbed his bow and started taking shots at nearby tree's. All of his shots were direct hits and that satisfied the bored teenager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)   Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking, Thinking and Most Important Thinking (QueenVixen)
Page 1 of 1