Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well Hello There (QueenVixen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfield

Redfield

Well Hello There (QueenVixen) Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Ethan - Son of Aphrodite
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ethan, fifteen years the weather around him calm. The sky above overcast, a luke warm breeze blowing across the lake shore. He stood alone, none many campers came out here during the winter, even the naiads were deeper in the lake where the water was warmer. But Ethan was different, his pocket's bulging with as of yet unknown object, something he'd started carrying around alot recently. He stood in quiet contemplation, hair blowing gently in the wind, staring out into the water.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Now, Amaranta did not like the winter. She was usually huddled up in her shack, warming up at a fire. BUT, she had ran out of coke-a-cola. Can't have that now can we! The satyress, huddled in her coat and scarf and earmuffs, was wheeling her wheelchair along, making her way back towards camp past the lake, where she could safely stash her score of sodas and snacks. Noticing the familiar Aphrodite child, her cheeks flushed. Getting out of the chair, she began pushing it to her hiding spot. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:12 pm

At the sound of the voice, the familiar voice Ethan curved his lisp into a smile. The young demigod turned to face the Satyr, tilting his head slowly "Oh hello Belle...fancy seeing you here...looking so fancy." Ethan says, hands pressed against his hips he sauntered over to her. "I remember our little chat a week ago, how very shy you were back then...Now your greeting me." Ethan shook his head slowly "I don't like it....I don't like it at all you've been holding out on me...naughty." He shook his head again in mock annoyance a coy smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Amaranta's face went red, so in order to hide it, she pulled her pink scarf up higher on her nose. "Uh.. I don't...really look fancy. I just...went to get snacks...and...The lake's my stash spot...so... Uh... Well..." Fidgiting, she took a step back. "I was trying to be polite..." She mumbled into the wool scarf. Moving past him, she stashed her bags of snacks in a deep hole under the open roots of a nearby tree trunk. "What're you doing out here anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 pm

"Just thinking." Ethan says, tapping a finger against his chin, chuckling at the Satyr's embarrasment. He moved over to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. "It's funny you should mention your snacks." His free hand reach's into his pocket, "I have been carrying this around since last week....So that I might gift it to you." He pulls out, with some difficulty, a large coke bottle, on the inside was a slightly squashed Daffodil. "I remember some beutiful Jewel, saying that they licked Bottles and that they loved Daffodils, now I found this odd, because when I tried the daffodil...it didn't taste too good."

Ethan cracks a smile, holding the Bottle out to Amaranta "sooo here you go my sweet." The young demigod chuckles "I do hope you enjoy them."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Amaranta looked at him, her green eyes watching him embarrassedly overtop of her scarf. Reaching out with pink-gloved fingers, she took the bottle, pulling the daffodil out to nibble on it. When he mentioned it hadn't tasted very good, she pouted. "Not everyone likes the same stuff...Like you all and your.... meat eating..." She shook her head and scrunched up her nose. "And I'm not a jewel...." She would save the bottle for later. For now, it was nice to have the flower to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 pm

"That is completly different...When I eat meat...I make sure that it is." Ethan paused, thinking for a moment or two. "Well...I only like meat cause I don't like Tofu." Ethan smiles softly to himself watching the woman nibble on the flower. "It's very endearing to see you eat like that m'lady...As for being a jewel it was merely a compliment I was comparing your beuty to that of the finest jewels." Ethan shook his head slowly a charming smile playing across his lips "you need to be more confident, confidence is the key to success, you do not need to be so bashful or shy around me...were both beutiiful people after all."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:43 pm

The satyress stared at him, making a face. Meat eating. Groooooss. But then he spoke of her looks again, making her shrink into her scarf again. "I don't get it. Why do you keep saying that? What do you hope to gain with all the compliments? I mean... I'm a satyress... It's not like I'm appealing in any way to most humans.... They think ahead and realize that I'm covered in fur from my hips down." Running her hands over the top of her scarf, she sighed. "What if I really start liking you? What are you going to do when it comes to THAT?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

"Pfft...please girl don't insult my inteligence...I know who you are and I know what you are, do I care? No I don't....know why, cause I've spoken to you...I've spoken to you and I'm getting to know you...I know your very shy, you like eating daffodils and bottles and of Course you like getting Manicures." Ethan says, recalling all he remembered from there last encounter, he moved around to stand infront of the woman. "And of course, if you realy start liking me...I guess we could always start dating."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:53 pm

"And...What happens when we get older, and start wanting...you know...more? You're not going to get grossed out?" She asked, hugging herself from the cold and fear. She'd never had a guy this interested in her, and never a human. What would he say? She had GOAT LEGS for Zeus' sake! "Cause, I don't think I could handle getting that close to someone and having them gross out at the last minute..."
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm

"Geez Amaranta...We might not even survive to the future. And don't worry I don't get creeped out easily and you certainly don't creep me out much...the flower eating thing's a little wierd." Ethan says, shaking his head slowly, he gently brushes the girls hair with his hand, shaking his head slowly. "Look Amaranta the future is the future and as long as I don't get a craving for Mutton we'll be fine." The smile on his face carried an expression that was both serious and playful at the same time.

The young demigod took the Satyress's hands in his own "your a beutiful girl, but I don't care about your looks, you could have tentacles or be made for excrement and still be beutiful to me. Please believe me when I say that."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:08 pm

"Mutton is sheep...not goat..." She mumbled, fidgeting. "And I intend to survive, and I need to look at the future...okay? If I don't...I get disappointed." Ama sighed, looking up at him. She couldn't tell what he was up to, and every compliment made her want to trust him, but at the same time made her distrust him. Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Alright... I'll...try to relax..."
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 pm

"The future won't always turn out the way you want it to Amaranta." Ethan says pursing his lips in thought. He hung his head slightly before looking back up at Amaranta shook his head slowly and smiled softly. "I make to you this oath Amaranta...by the eyes of the gods I make this Oath. I shall cause you no harm mentally or physically I shall not force you to do anything you don't want." He licked his lips slightly "And I will not mislead you...If this Oath is broken, may the gods inflict there punishment on me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Amaranta watched him curiously, blinking her green eyes at him. A small smile flickered on her lips. "The gods are probably too busy to inflict punishment on a demi-god for breaking the heart of some boring Satyress....But it does make me feel a little better." By now, Ama was shivering against the cold, hugging herself tighter, her teeth chattering. "Uhm...can we...go inside somewhere warm?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

"An Oath is a binding contract under the eyes of the gods...I have made the Oath and should I break they will indeed punish me and rightfully so." Ethan says, his lips curved into a smile, he put an arm around the girls shoulder "as for the Warmth we can within...I don't know where but it will be warm." Ethan chuckles slightly "then you can tell me all about this wonderful salon you go to...Or we could just chat and get to know each other...or Both, both sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm

"Only if it's on the River Styx." She smiled at him, leaning against him and rubbing her arms. "Well, I don't think it's a good idea to take a demi-god to my home in the forest.... But I guess it couldn't hurt. It's warm there. And I can tell you about the salon." She offered, turning and heading towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Ethan wrapped an arm around the satyress and brought her much closer to him. "That's sounds great Amaranta." As he walked along the young teenager, arm wrapped around her, he rubbed up and down her arm trying to warm her up. A charming smile was plastered upon his face "so what's life among the trees like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There (QueenVixen)   Well Hello There (QueenVixen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There (QueenVixen)
Page 1 of 1