Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Homecoming // With QueenVixen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Homecoming // With QueenVixen Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Hudson was looking forward to this one time event in his life. It was December 1st, on a Saturday.
It was finally time he traveled back to the city to visit his mother after 11 long, treacherous months.
Dare he say it? Well he couldn't care less on what anyone would think.
He was a mama's boy, and he was sure damn proud of that.

Today, he decided to get warmed up for the weather with a black double breasted coat with a purple knit sweater and a tam beret with a brown monotone palette. He picked up a December issue of National Geographic, assuming he find something in there worth discussing about with his mother.
He packed the usual necessities: clothes, blankets and pillows, and his somewhat-busted up violin that he might need to get fixed during the visit.
These necessities were all neatly packed into a brown travel bag with his clothes, blankets and pillows; and with his violin tucked securely in its case.
He finally made it up the hill, panting from all the things he had to carry along with him and resting them upon the fresh white snow that had fallen right around midnight.

He was finally going to visit his mama, and boy did he miss his mama.

Last edited by panoramic on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:53 pm

It was a stretch. A big stretch. But maybe, just maybe, he'd say yes. Ama had woken early, afraid if she didn't she'd miss him leaving. Having never packed for a long trip, she had to ask another satyr what they usually packed to head out. Cloths, hairbrush, snack foods, her make-up, a weapon. Her harp was tucked neatly onto her lap, under the blanket that hid her legs. Tucking her bags into the back of her wheelchair, she pushed the metal contraption up the hill, panting.

"Hudson! Wait!" She called, waving her arms to try and catch his attention. Pushing the wheelchair harder, reaching the top. It took a moment to catch her breath before she looked up again. "C-can. Can I come with you?"
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Hudson was on his way, after venturing off alone in uncountable days and nights, he was finally returning back to the warm embrace of his mother.
Of course, he had to head down to a flower shop when he steps into the city. It would be disrespectful if he didn't bring a hyacinth to his father's shrine.

His mother had suffered the loss of her man for quite a long while. In honor of the family, she had built a shrine of hyacinths just for the loss of their loved one.
It was more like the apartment balcony, but there were tons of hyacinths growing back on there.

Hudson was pondering over the hyacinths until he heard a similar voice come out from the distance.
He turned around in surprise to see Ama in her wheel chair, and with her bags packed along with her as well.
"Oh hey Ama!- Wait, why do you have your bags packed? Are you going somewher--"
He looked at her, with a crazed expression sprung upon his face. Did she actually packed everything just so she can attend this very drastic trip that he has to make to his mother?
He somewhat felt that this girl can't really do anything without him.
"Ama, I'm visiting my mother; which I suppose you were wondering?... Why do you want to come anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Ama tried to settle properly into her wheelchair, hating the thing. She should have picked a better disguise. The satyress blushed heavily at the look on his face. She felt silly, and knew he'd probably say no... But she had to try! Taking a deep breath, she tried to explain herself. "I've never really left the area around camp, and I'm not really suited to go adventuring on my own... so... I just wanted to see if I could... go with you. " She trailed off slowly, looking down at her hands, now folded in her lap.

She fiddled her manicured hands a bit, preying to whoever of the gods that would listen that he'd let her go with him. It would be her very first adventure!
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Hudson found this preposterously silly. He couldn't just let her in on the trip, it would be just way too awkward for bring another person when they were going to spend quality mother-son time.
Never left camp? What kind of an excuse was that?
"Ama, I'm pretty sure looking for all those demigods to bring in is considering crossing the borders between camp and the outside world. And I'm not going on an adventure, unless of course visiting your mother is considered something to get a merit out off."
He shook his head at her and clutched onto his travelling bag.

"Anyways, we don't plan on doing anything but stay at home, watching cheap Netflix movies or going into town to shop for ourselves. Not going to be a fun adventure, really."
He needed to get real to the point. Mother-son time was the time where he was relieved of his duties and the rest of people from camp.
11 months is a pretty damn long wait from the ones you love, especially since she's the reason he's living and the only one that truly understands him.
He can't wait to spend Christmas and his birthday with his lovely mother; New York might as well go down on it's knees because of how amazing they were together.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 pm

"I've never...been out to gather heros..." She mumbled quietly. This was stupid. Turning her wheelchair around, she hung her head. "Well... Alright. Have fun, okay?" Taking a deep breath to keep from crying, she pushed her wheels back towards the camp. What had she been thinking? Like he'd want her along. Pushing her bangs out of her now-damp eyes, she nodded. He had a mother to go home to. She had an empty pink cottage on camp.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, this was getting pretty awkward.
Hudson was always blunt with his words, but usually they would chase an individual off; it was exactly his intentions to make Ama cry like that!
He really shouldn't let this affect him as much, Ama was just like that. She looked up to him because no other satyr would.
But a feeling of guilt reigned over him, and he stood there looking at her ride away in her wheelchair.
He stood there and watched, feeling even more bad for crushing the hopes of his friend.
What should he do now?

"Ama, wait just a moment."

This decision he was going to make was something he's going to regret when she has to tag along with him and his mother. But what's the worse that could happen for tagging a third person around?
He stopped her wheelchair from taking her further back.
"You know what? I think my mother would be ecstatic to know that I made a least a couple of friends around here." He gave her a smile, and a hand of invitation.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 pm

The satyress almost jumped out of her wheelchair. She had fully believed she was going back to camp to sit on her own and fend of the flirty son of Aphrodite until he got home. She could feel the depressing weight lift as she grabbed his hand. "Thank you. I promise I won't get in the way, and I'll try not to be awkward. And you can stow your bag on the back of my chair!" The excitement glittering in her still-damp eyes was hard not to see. She was going on an adventure with her only friend. "Thank you...so much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming // With QueenVixen   Homecoming // With QueenVixen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming // With QueenVixen
Page 1 of 1