Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Homecoming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:11 am

I walked up the steps that were in front of my house, and entered the foyer. I looked around but didnt see anyone. "Hello, is anybody home?" I called out. I didnt hear a response so I took my jacket and shoes off and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 am

Homecoming Dk
PJ Flanagan

Homecoming Burkely
Ross Evans

OOC: PJ's POV

I was walking home with my best friend and fellow Demi-god, Ross Evans. Usually we would head to camp and get a little extra training but my mom and step dad are out of town for a week so I had to watch the house Ross just tagged along to help house sit. I got to the house and the door was unlocked. "Mom? Jason?" I asked but no response. "I wondered why the door was unlocked?" "I probably forgot to lock it, want anything to drink?" I asked heading to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 pm

I heard a noise coming from the kitchen, so I made my way to the room. I saw PJ and Ross standing there. "Oh hey, youre here. I didnt think anyone was home." I told them. I grabbed a piece of meat and some cheese from the fridge, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Homecoming Dk
PJ Flanagan

Homecoming Burkely
Ross Evans

OOC: Ross's POV

"Sure, got any Pepsi?" Devlin came into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of cheese and meat. I'm guessing he was here before we got here. "Well we just got here..." "and I'm guessing you're the reason the door was unlocked." PJ said as he handed me a Pepsi. "Just a suggestion but why don't we throw a party and invite people from both camp and school?" I took a sip of my Pepsi. "Here's my answer, it sounds chaotic. What do you think Devlin?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 am

I nodded in agreement. "I think its a great idea, and I know the perfect person to organize it with us." I replied with excitement. I grabbed a pepsi from the fridge and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homecoming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming
Page 1 of 1