Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 pm

colton kyle winters

Colton Kyle Winters stood in front of the Zeus cabin, the sunlight flooding the courtyard, and bouncing off of the medal pinned to his shirt. He was shining. Not literally of course, but he looked amazing in his Navy uniform. A white cap was perched on his head, and a serious look was plastered on his face. He gazed at the large, grand building in front of him, his gaze lingering on the door, waiting for a certain red-head to come flying out of it. It had been a year since he'd last seen his beautiful girl and he'd been exchanging letters with her every week.

Sometimes the letters were hard to keep up with, considering he didn't always have time to write, but Cole made time. In a few letters, he'd thought about proposing to her but, whenever he spoke about it with his men, they were never supportive of it. Turns out that a few of them tried it but a long distance relationship never worked. So Cole didn't do it. Instead, he saved his money, played his cards well, and bought a ring as soon as he was on land. The ring was a beautiful, princess cut diamond, set in white gold. The rock wasn't very big, but he didn't think she'd care about the size of it.

Staring patiently at the door, Cole unfolded his hands from behind his back and brought his left hand foward, letting it brush his left pocket, where the box was. A shiver went up his arm and across his shoulder and down his spine.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] Coolte26
~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Destiny had known that Cole was coming back but to be honest her air brained self had lost track of the days and expected him tomarrow. She missed her Cole and really the softness and caring of his personailty mingled with her bright solid one that formed a great mix. She loved his letters and worried for him everyday. Though she had Roxanne and Will to distract her from going overboard in her training as she tended to do when stressful.

Currenting the girl was sitting in main room, she flipped through her book, studying each word as the letters aligned themselves back up with the help of her glasses she frowned as the words scrambled around with dizzing speeds. Soon there was a knock on the door and the bright eyed girl jumped up to open the door. Once the blinding sunlight rays subsided she recognized the man standing in front of her with a excited squeel she jumped him wrapping her arms and legs around the man nearly knocking him down she hugged the man to her meeting his lips in a excited yet quick kiss.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

colton kyle winters

He wrapped his arms tightly around Des, her petite, little body pressed tight against himself. He smiled down at her, his eyes shining with happy tears. "I'm so happy to see you, Destiny," a smile rested on his lips and he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I kind of thought I'd never see you again," he admitted, slowly, carefully choosing his words. He'd told her that he'd be seeing combat, but, he didn't want to talk about it, she wouldn't like it.

Cole pulled away from Destiny, barely containing his grin. The day was beautiful, the sun shining down warmly on the couple. The flowers and trees around them were alive, and bursting with colors from the blossoming flowers. The birds were chirping happily away in the trees and the bees were buzzing and the bugs were flying. 'It's a great day for a wedding,' the thought crossed his mind before he could stop it. A grin spread wide across his cheeks, and he stooped downwards next to the fountain outside. A small lily was blossoming from the weeds around the fountain. He plucked the little flower from the ground and reached up into her ear and placed it there with a smile.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm

[color=silver]Destiny couldn't keep the tears from dropping from her eyes, she wouldn't let go of his body and keeping him close to her hair flew around a bit in the breeze. It was a nice sunny day and it was amazing she hadn't been enjoying the day she let her arms drop to hug under his arms at the chest resting her head agaisnt his heart as if she didn't beilive he was here. "I was afriad i'd lose you." She ammited back.

She looked up meeting his pale blue eyes with her bright blue one's and a tiny yet extremely warm smile took control over her face again this one like the shock had rebounded back to her and she didn't understand how it could get better she squeezed him tighter. "You are not going back." She joked pretending to be over protective.[\color]

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:00 pm

colton kyle winters

Cole peeled her arms off of his slowly, "I'm just going to come out and say this, but Des, I'm only on a leave. I'm not staying permanently. I'm only here for a month, but I do have something for you," his eyes were full of happiness but he was shaking. Cole was totally terrified. He loved Destiny a lot, and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, he just really hadn't rehearsed how he'd ask her. He figured he'd just plop down on one knee and pop the question. Now that he was thinking about it, he probably should've come up with some elaborate scheme to propose. But, no.

Slowly, he bent down on one knee, his joints cracking as he went down. He was an old navy boy, now. His joints were a little weird. Once on his knee, Cole struggled to balance a little, his knee wavering and threatening to give out. Cole smiled upwards at his girlfriend, and reached into pocket producing the small velvet box. He opened it and said, "Destiny Grace Skys, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you...marry me?" He let the box sit on the palm of his hand. His gaze flickered upwards, locking on her soft, blue eyes.

© emzan, brah.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:45 am

She frowned at his news. She didn't want to part with him ever. And a month wasn't nearly long enough for her, but then again forever probably wasn't either. She watched him with curious eyes as he said he had important news for her. Looking down at him as he bent to one knee it didn't completely click in her brain but as soon as he uttered the words her heart stopped beating.

She actually fell to her knees in front of him her bright eyes brimmed with tears and hand shakily placed in front of cole.
"Yes." Her voice was higher and she was wearing a smile that overtook any she had ever shown him before. It was something she had dreamed about and was quite excited to do. She forgot about him leaving. She forgot she wasn't sure if he'd always return. And she also forgot the door to the cabin was open for anyone to see her wrap him into another kiss.[\color]

Look Destiny's emotainal side, surprizing right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]   Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming [ p r i v a t e -- Colbs ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: