Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:36 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY
Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 Alissaz
who says? Who says you’re not perfect
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT WORTH IT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alissa heard a noise by the courts, by one of the many benches. She was confused for a moment, and walked over to them. The demigod could've sworn she saw a shadow. Sure enough, she saw a shirt, pants, and tennis shoes. "Jake?" Alissa asked, bending over to look by the bench.

She wasn't piecing this together. Why on Earth had he followed them? Did he think that Alissa would be so shallow, and cheat on him? Just the idea of that made her stomach do flips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
trust me, that’s the price of beauty
WHO SAYS YOU’RE NOT PRETTY
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Austin flipped his head and turned around. It was Alissa's boyfriend spying on her. He rolled his eyes and tossed the ball up. Whatever he thought. He bounced and shot it in the hoop. Can't a boyfriend trust his girlfriend. If we were dating she wouldn't have this problem he thought to himself in his head.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 1282863609_7348_full
"I may not know much, but I do know about medicine."

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination

Ah, shoot! They saw me! Jake looked up, and saw Alissa looking over at him. Then she called his name. Yay... Jake comes out of his spot, and scratches the back of his head.
"Oh...hey, Alissa. What are you doin here...?" Jake said, trying to be casual. He looked over at his half-brother. "Hey..."

You love this town
Even if that doesn't ring true
You've been all over
And it's been all over you

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm

He waved at the boy. Then bounced the basketball angrily. Boom! It made a noise like. He then stared at Alissa and her boyfriend in awe.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:40 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa crossed her arms over her chest, looking almost mad. Did he trust her? Obviously not. "Playing basketball..." the demigod replied, her tone cold and almost harsh. "Why were you spying, Jake?" Alissa asked, her eyes pleading for an answer. She hated when she wasn't trusted.

Alissa looked over at Austin, finding him banging the ball against the floor. The noise was loud. Austin was mad. Gods. "Don't you trust me Jake? Austin's just my friend!" she said quickly, motioning to the other Apollo boy. Then it hit her like bricks. "I mean... we are friends, right Austin?" Alissa asked, turning to him. The demigod didn't think if he liked her as well.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:42 pm

"Yeah, we're friends,calm down Jake," he said. Cool down he thought. You know how he has a temper. He smiled in a grin and looked at the two of them. I would trust you if we were dating he thought.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

Jake runs his hands through his hair, upset that he got himself in this situation.
"Alissa, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to... it's just... ever sense that day at the carnival, I was so scared that I lost you." Jake takes a step toward Alissa.
"I just don't want to loose you again..."
Jake looks over at his half-brother.
"Not helping!"

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:53 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa listened to his words, even if they didn't make much sense to her. She would've trusted him, no matter what. The demigod had been trusting him for a long time now. "Jake, you're not going to lose me." she said, slowly shaking her head. Alissa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did he trust her at all? She understood how he wanted to be protective, but still.

"Jake, I'm not leaving you." Alissa said, looking him straight in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Austin thought to himself. He knew that he had to stop liking Alissa. Now it came between brotherhood and Austinhood. So he gave up liking her no matter how hhis heart ached. He shot the ball in the hoop and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

"I know. It's...it's just that when I saw him and you...it made me think of that night, and how scared I was if I would have lost you." Jake takes another step to Alissa, looking at her, face to face.
He really didn't want to spy on Alissa...he was just... scared.
"I'm sorry. I should have trusted you. I'll leave you and...Austin," Jake had to remember his half-brothers name again. "I'll leave you and Austin to play basketball."

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Austin took a deep breath. It would be hard to say, but he had to. "No. You and Alissa go hang out. The thing is I realized something. Something embarrassing so I can't really say," he said. Austin passed the ball to Alissa and was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road
You're in the mud

Jake shakes his head.
"No, I think I've ruined you guys' night enough. You to should be able to play, don't mind me. I'm pretty tired anyway. Think I'll hit the sack." Jake said, smiling at Austin, and then smiling at Alissa.
"Have fun, you two. Don't worry, I'm not going to ah...spy on you any more."
Jake felt a little weird using the word spy. He didn't mean to spy just...observe...

You love this town
You've been all over

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Austin thought he was a pretty nice guy."Bye Jake," he said. Then looked at Alissa and passed the ball to her. "Ready to play," he asked her with a chuckle at the end. He dribbled the ball around. Then waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:11 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa gave Jake a weak smile before seeing him leave. She felt bad for not thinking about how he could've read the situation. "Bye Jake." the demigod said softly, waving goodbye. She still felt guilty about the situation, even if she couldn't realize what just happened.

Alissa nodded at Austin, wondering how he felt about her now. She reached for the ball, trying to steal it from his grasp. "I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

"Mkay," he said. He passed the ball to Alissa while he smirked. Austin was so confused about what happened at the carnival and the whole sitchuation. He tried to stay focused because she looked like a good player. He hustled and tried to see what her move would be.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa looked at the orange basketball in her hands, and slowly turned it over and over. Nodding to herself, she began to dribble up the court, switching hands as she pleased. The demigod was nearing the basket, but noticed that Austin seemed to be lost in thought. "What's the matter?" Alissa asked, not taking her eye off of the hoop.

"You seem... distracted." she commented, sidestepping slowly. The demigod put her feet together and took aim for a shot. The basketball hit the rim of the hoop and bounced off by Austin.
    [/color]

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 pm

"Nothing, its nothing. Actually, not to be nosey, but what happened at the carnival. I'm just curious," she asked Alissa. He hesitated between lines. As he waited for her response, he wondered if it was to nosey of him. I probobly shouldn't of said he thought. Or, what was I thinking, I don't want her to be mad. He had a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm

ALISSA MARIE FOLEY

Alissa sighed and looked at her feet. "Well, Jake and I were at the carnival, and Kronos Demigods showed up and attacked the place. I was being stupid and passed out, they got me..." she began, with a little bit of a shudder. "Jake saved me, I owe him everything." Alissa said, her blue eyes looking at Austin's.

She bit her lip before continuing. "He's been really protective of me ever since. I can't blame him, I mean... ya know?" Alissa said, with a shrug. She never was great at expressing her feelings about Jake, or anyone else really. It was a great feeling, but so difficult to talk about. .
    [/color]

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yeah, of course.' He said seriously. He looked into Alissa's pretty blue eyes. "I-I'm sorry Alissa. I-I didn't kn-know." He said in a sad voice just standing there and not moving. "Lets, lets change the subject. So, hows life and all." He said trying to brighten up the mood a little. He felt bad asking. But now he felt worse. He was not smiling anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)   Sitting there and thinking there (Moon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting there and thinking there (Moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2