Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)

Go down 
+2
Evasive
Matt streak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) Empty
PostSubject: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Katie's Room: Knock If you Want To Come In!
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

"Knock Knock" I say laughing. then I burst open the door and say "Congratz!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"Hey Thanks Luke You Too!" I say Putting My Stuff Down "You Wanna go do Something" I Ask
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yea, sure!!!' I say giving her a hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm

"You Wanna go Swim Down At The beach! We could Even stay Out After Curfew" I say To Him a Devilish Smile on my Face
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm

"U know it" I say with A devilish grin on my face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm

"well lets go" I say Running out the door!
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

k
occ: Meet at beach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I walk into my room and head straight for the Shower. I hop in and blast some hot water.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

I come in, "Ill wait 4 u out here!" I say hapily
occ bck!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

OOC: SO AM I!

I get out of the Shower Get Dressed and run outside to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 pm

We hold hands as we run to the mess hall and then I trip on purpose and Katie tumbles on top of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:55 pm

"Luke are you Ok I am Sooo Sorry!"

OOC: Listen to the First Song

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Hero_Of_War_Rise_Against
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

"I'm fine!" I say cracking up. Then I squeeze her and giv her a huge kiss!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

"Forget the Mess Hall I'm not hungry anymore? Wanna go find a quiet spot in the woods and have some fun?" I Ask
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm

grin devilishly "same! Let's hav sum fun!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I walk into my room exhausted from vacation lay on my bed and fall asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 pm

OOC: Umm, am I supposed to post something here to join the Apollo roster or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

You're good you posted before the Notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 pm

OOC: Uh, I posted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Ty
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 pm

OOC: Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm

OOC: I'm supposed to post to be put on the roster?? New here :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm

I walk into my room exhausted. I throw my duffle down plenty of time to unpack later I thought. I pulled out my ipod and turned on some NOfX, A quick sleep wouldn't be bad? "You've been working Hard Katie" I told myself. Maybe someone would come and visit that might pull me out of my daze! [Hintity Hint Hint Guys]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)   Katie Firebird's Room    (Cabin Leader) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie Firebird's Room (Cabin Leader)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: