Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } Empty
PostSubject: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

ⱷ ⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷ ⱷ

Tobias sat cross - legged on the floor, sketching out a brief outline of a tree in his heavily - used sketch pad. Whenever he felt confused or sad, he came out to the village and just drew. Right now, he felt neither of those emotions. But still, he wanted to draw. The wind rustled a few of the leaves that were connected to the trees, as he let out a quiet sigh.
"Silence can be a cover for a lot of things. . . But breaking the silence takes courage. . . " he muttered to himself as he started the detail on one of the leaves, his face smudged with the charcoal he was drawing with, his wrist decorated with a little cartoon sun. Life was pleasant, but boring. Oh so boring.

Theme Tune as chosen by Aleeeex
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

I was sent by Omega to investigate current uprisings in Treetop Village. I was drafted into the Omega's not too long ago, and have become a very prestigious member. I am coming to meet my partner, Tobias "Toby" Allen. I don't know if he is combat trained or not, all I know is his God parent is Iris, Goddess of Rainbows. He's two years younger than I am, so we have fresh new blood. I smiled as I saw him. I had straps filled with throwing knives, smoke pellets incase we need to make a quick getaway, communication devices, and a GPS. I brought him a suit as well, filled with all of that. I took the straps I was holding and threw them next to him.
"Hey, name's Link, put that on," I said, and looked at Treetop Village, it seemed so peaceful..
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

ⱷⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷⱷ

"Well, my name's Toby. And no, I am not wearing that. . . thing. I'm fine as I am." he mumbled quietly, protesting as well as he could, even if it didn't work. "I'm guessing you're from Omega? They didn't tell me I was having a new partner in crime. . . Actually, they didn't tell me anything. They never tell me anything." he continues to draw as he quietly talks to Link. Don't want to draw attention to them or anything. Anyone could be watching.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

"Well at least take the GPS and the communication device," I said and took out a little ar bud. I also reached in and took out a GPS. I handed them to him. "You'll need these, we need to talk with HQ and if you ever get lost, I have a GPS tracker on me, so do you, so we can find eachother," I said to him. I heard the rumors, Satyrs were going crazy, starting to kill people on sight, some rumors said they were even eating humans, half-bloods, and their own kind. These are going to be some nasty fuzzers. I can already tell...
"You got your weapon?" I asked him, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 pm

ⱷⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷⱷ
"Of course I've got my weapon." he gestured towards one of his pencils on the floor. It was marked with a "ⱷ" to show that it was his sword. Picking up some of the gadgets and the GPS system, he shoved them into his bagpack, alongside his sketchpad and pencils. All except his sword/pencil. He had a feeling he would need that. "So, partner, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well, let's ask HQ," I said and touched the communicator in my ear. The communicator came to life. "Hello this is HQ, what do you need Ryder?" "Our target location?" "Go down mainstreet, look for a computer, it has the intel you need, if you encounter any resistance, lethal force is authorized," I hung up. I whipped out my sword which gleamed silver. My eyes gleamed silver as well. I looked over at Toby.
"DR, I'll take point," I said and started to walk down the street. Then a Satyr came into view. He had a blood all over his face and he had orange eyes. He came running toward us, waving his arms around. He looked like a rabid squirrel. I took out my sword and bared my teeth.
"Get ready," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

[font=century]ⱷⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷⱷ

"DR? Care to explain? I mean, after we fight the rabid satyr thing." His eyes narrowed as he brought his pencil with the "ⱷ" mark on it out of his pocket, pressing down upon the rubber at the end so that it formed into a sword. "I'm ready, I swear. Now let's beat some rabid satyr thing."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 am

I held my ground as it came closer. I sliced with the sword and it made a huge gash.. but it kept coming. The Rabid Satyr pounced on top of me. I took out a pistol from one of my holsters. I tried to get a clean shot at it. I shot it five times in the stomach. It fell over and dissolved into a flower. I got up.
"What the hell was that thing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm

ⱷⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷⱷ
Toby nudged the flower with the edge of his patterned sneaker, wondering how something so rabid and evil could turn into something so. . . pretty.
"I'm guessing it was one of those things you were sent to investigate? Looks pretty dodgy to me. . ." he took a step back from the flower, afraid that it would suddenly burst into flames or something. Hey, it was Camp Half Blood. Anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm

"Yeah... DR is for double rainbow," I said and sat up. I looked at the end of the street or pathway I guess. There was a half eaten Nymph that looked fresh. I'm guessing this Satyr just had lunch. I jumped up and started to head down the street or pathway. I kept my pistol at ready just incase something like this happens again. I took a left and got behind cover. I looked looked at a man, speaking into a speaker phone and Satyrs filing around him, cheering at whatever he says. What the... I saw the man glance over at me. He shouted something in a language i didn't understand and pointed at me. I looked over at Toby.
"DR! RUN!" I yelled and sprinted in the opposite direction of left, right, down the street to the right.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

ⱷⱷ Tobias C. Allen ⱷⱷ

Toby had no clear idea of what had just happened. One moment he was backing away from a creepy flower thing, the next Link was shouting at him to run. So that's exactly what he did. Whilst he was never a violent fellow, Tobias had learned how to run, especially from bullies who had no idea how to be creative. He screwed his eyes shut, following his gut instinct as he ran away from the group of werid - looking satyrs. When he opened them again, he had no clue where he was. All he knew was that he was away from those freaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }   Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence is the answer to a complicated question. { Private }
Page 1 of 1