Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Please Answer Me [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Please Answer Me [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

My Piper girl here is pregnant and she's trying to talk to her dad, Poseidon. I need an Admin to post as Poseidon, if you don't mind please.

I walked down slowly to the Lake after visiting the Infirmary. I had to talk to my dad. I sat down awkwardly beside the water. Thank goodness no one else was here. I took a deep breath. I needed some help for this. "Dad, if you could please hear me out this one time... That's all I ask for is some help. I know you're probably incredibly disapointed in me, but please help me. I'm terrified for this. I love Noel, but I need you to help me too. You've never talked to me before, and I need you this one time. I'm scared and I want this to be normal..." I hid my face in my hands. I swallowed a few tears.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Poseidon, being a sea god and all, was very busy with his time. He hadn't had much of a chance to talk to his children or anyone he loved recently. Although when he did have some time he liked to listen to his children's prayers. He'd been spefically checking in on Piper. Mostly because he'd heard about what had been going with her boyfriend and he was worried about her. He appeared beside his daughter on the beach. Poseidon looked years older. More like a grandfather. He patted Piper's shoulder awkwardly and said, "It's alright, dear daughter."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I started breathing a little fast but silently. I looked up my heart beating fast. I looked up. It was an older man. He looked kind and fragile, yet strong. "D-Dad?" I said in a choking and silent voice. Did my prayers actually work? I must have been hallucinating or something. I felt so ashamed of myself. I knew he was going to diss me out from getting pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 pm

"It's been a while." Poseidon answered his eyes crinkling around the edges from smiling. He looked her up and down. It had been a while. Almost sixteen years since he'd last seen her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

I tried to cover up my growing stomach. "I'm so sorry. I don't know if you know or not that I'm pregnant..." I said. It was weird telling my dad I was going to have a baby. "The father is an amazing son of Aphrodite named Noel. If you want to talk to him go ahead... but don't be mad at him. It's not his fault. I just wanted you to know. I'm sorry. You probably are so disapointed in me..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Poseidon smiled rather nostalgically and said, "Like mother like daughter. Your mother was young when you were conceived so don't feel bad. You couldn't help it. It was an accident. I understand. Now I don't have much time, but to tell you the truth, I'll give you my blessing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

I stared at him in shock. "Your blessing?" I felt incredibly stupid. I didn't know what that was. Here I was, sitting here in front of my powerful dad, and I didn't know what he was going to do with his 'blessing.'
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

"Yes. My blessing. It'll help you get through whatever needs to be done. And as much as I don't like her, you should probably talk to Roxanne Michaels. She has expirence with this kinda stuff." He said as he looked around. He could already feel his underwater kingdom resuming attack. "I must go now. My kingdom is under attack."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

"Oh. Right. Th-Thanks.. Dad," I said as he left. Go see Roxanne Michaels. That was the Cabin Leader of Zeus... That'd be fun. I stood up strongly and turned to go see her.

Should Piper go visit Roxanne at the Zeus Cabin?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

~Yesh. I'll make topic.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Schweeet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Answer Me [Private]   Please Answer Me [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Answer Me [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: