Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) Empty
PostSubject: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I walked off the submarine, watching as engineers scurried around, making updates on whatever it is that they're doing. I smiled at Jonas.
"You said something about a boyfriend, that's cool, in fact, I'm married," I said and got the picture out of my wallet. The picture was of my wife, Calista Rose.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm

I stepped out of the helicopter submarine, and looked around. I pulled out a picture Jonah, "this is a picture of my boyfriend, his name is Jonah" I said showing him the picture.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

"It's good to have someone you love back at home. It gives you motivation. So, where do you want to see first? Armory? Training Room? Tactical Room? Your Office? Or Food Court?" I asked him.

~Are our characters around the same height?~
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm

"I have my own office?" I asked. "I guess first I would like to know what this is all about. Do you think you could tell me?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well Omega was founded by that Nyx Kid's father," I said, pointing to the Nyx kid who just got off the submarine. "It is now run by his brother. He is the next in line to run it. Omega was founded becuase Camp Half-Blood don't have the guts to do some things. So we have to do them. There is a rival agency.. Epsilon as you said, but only you, me, The Nyx Kid, and his brother know that agency. We can't tell anyone about it. So, I guess it makes sense to show you the Armory first I said as I punched the combo into the lock to open the Armory.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"so that kid is my half brother, would that make me somewhere in the line of running this place?" I asked him. "How do I know of the Epsilon, I thought everyone knew about it?" I asked. "Is this one a secret as well?" I rambled off questions.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well.. Omega has always been a fairytale. No, your not in the line to run this place, unless your father was Leonardo Rafaelle, then no," I said as the door made a whirring sound. The armory opened, revealing guns and swords of all kinds. "All guns shoot Celestial Bronze bullets, or Stygian Iron bullets, take whatever guns or swords you want now," I said to him, smiling.

"What's up guys?" I asked. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, so everyone could see my right arm which was fully tattoo'ed
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm

I walked into the armory, and looked around. "Actually Im good with the swords I already have." I told Link. I watched as some guy came up and talked to us. 'wow, he is really good looking' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:07 pm

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) 98487e44ed

"Well I just wanted to check on you guys," I said and saw the kid looking at me. "Yeah.. Hi," I said and walked into the armory and took down a shotgun. "I love these things and shot at a dummy in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm

I turned to Link. "who was that?" I asked him. I took out my swords and looked at them, they were still in very good condition, I had gotten them made for me when I first arrived at camp however many years ago it was.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:14 pm

"The kid who's next in line to run Omega. Your half brother," I said and took down a pistol from the wall and stuck it in my holster. I gestured him to come with me. Landon was my friend, but he wasn't gay.

"Name's Landon," I said and shot the dummy again. I took the shotgun and strapped it to my back. I looked over at them.
"Mind if I help giving the tour?" I asked as I walked to them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"so you are the guy who runs everything here?" I asked. "im your half brother, My name is Jonas Haens." I told Landon.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 pm

"No, I'm just the top agent. My brother runs everything here, he is your half brother as well," I said. Now let's see... your office.. is.. 1208. Ok," I said and pressed the elevator button so we could go to his office. A teleporter teleported us to his office. "Oh, cool," I said.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 pm

"why do I have an office here?" I asked "what do you guys expect me to be doing here?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 pm

"You're an agent. All agents have offices, you have your own computer to search through every database in the world. Read up on files. You have a company email, and that file cabinet is filled with everyone you need to know," I said. "And the mini fridge is stocked with your favorite snacks... yeah we know everything about you," I said and gestured around the room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:00 am

"so you have been stalking me, how creepy. How long have you been watching me for?" I asked. "and why do you think that im going to want to be an agent here?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 am

"Well, we haven't been watching you.. We have files that tell everything about you. We don't know how we get them," I said shrugging. "Well, you can also be a Recon Officer where we talk to you if we need any help while we're in the field, and u still have the necessary things to be a recon officer," I said to him, gesturing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 am

"what exactly is a Recon officer, and what kind of things am I supposed to be doing as an Omega Agent?" I asked. "and what about the Epsilon, what are they up to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 am

"Well, as an agent you do secret missions like James Bond. Recon Officers are the guys where I say, HQ, This is Ryder, they will say, This is HQ how can I assist you? I will say, I need a location on the bomb or something like that and they will give me the location by typing it on their computer. And the thing about Epsilon..." I started to say but Landon cut me off.

"Well.. we destroyed their HQ a while back.. and yet they have started to act again.. so we don't know what's up," I said.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 am

"All right its sounds good, so when do I start, and what do you want me to do?" I asked the boys.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

You start right now, you get to choose, Recon Officer or Agent," I said. If he's an agent well, we have to get going to our first mission if not, I'll go with Landon and he can provide us with Recon.

"You choose," I said.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am

"well it all depends on what you need more of. I do believe Im a fighter though." I explained to the boys.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 am

"Then your an agent, come on le-" I tried to finish but was cut off by Landon.

"Let me take him as my partner, you already have DR," I said to him. I patted Jonas on the shoulder
"Come on partner," I said and got the teleporter ready
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 am

I looked at Link, "It was nice meeting you, im sure we will see eachother again." I replied. I headed over to the teleporter. "where is it that we are heading to now?" I asked Landon.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Cuba," I said and pressed the button to teleport us to the Armory. I grabbed two pistols and put them in holsters. I reloaded my shotgun and fully loaded the pistols. I took a celestial bronze dagger and stuck it in a strap. I cracked my neck.
"Ready?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next