Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

I made shadows form into unbreakable shackles for his wrists and ankles. They chained him to the wall. "You know that funny thing is, how would you know what Epsilon even is.. let alone know what betta's involvements.. unless... You were an agent of Betta," I said, my voice sending chills down people's spines. I looked at him, and made an amazing amount of shadows appear around me. My face popped out of the shadwos and so did my arm. I held his neck.
"Tell me what you know.. NOW!" I yelled, the pipe shook.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I used my powers to shadow travel, I appeared behind him. "dont move, or I will shoot." I said holding the gun uo to his head. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a piece of ambrosia, I bit off a piece allowing myself to be rejuvinated. "I make it my business to know things, I work alone, I am not an agent of Betta, anymore. I have been watching everything, and trying to figure out which side I needed to align myself with. So I think you should be careful, I havent yet fully decided I would join Omega, I just wanted to see what you are all about. I am well informed, I coudl be useful to you still." I told him
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"We have five guys who have the exact same powers as you.." I said and shadow traveld behind him. I kicked the back of his knee, its impossible to not fall on ur knee if that happens. As he did, I took his pistol, stepped on his shin, grabbed his chin in such a way if he moved I could break his neck, and pointed the pistol at his head, a dead shot to the brain.
"I've been at this for a lot longer than you have, even if you shadow travel, If I pull my hand back, I will still break your neck. Now tell me what you know," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm

"im no good to you dead, now am I?" i questioned him, I started to laugh. I reached for my swords quickly, drawing them. I slashed at his arm holding my head. "you dont even know what I am capable of." I informed him.

I stepped out of the shadows that Jonas had created for me. I raised my arm and shot a bolt of electricity toward the boy that had been with Jonas.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm

I felt an electricity bolt hit my shoulder. I cried out and fell over. I took my pistol and shot several shots at the Zeus kid I was guessing, and at Jonas. "This is Landon," I said, answering my communicator. "We're sending an agent to assist you," "Thanks, " I said and hung up. I made a huge shadow train, I solidified it and made it fly towards them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I allowed the wind around me to carry meupwards to avoid the bullets. I looked over towards Jonas, who of course had shadow travelled out of the way. "Stop." I shouted towards the boy. "there is something you dont know about us, let us explain." I told him
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm

"He's here," HQ said to me and hung up. I looked upwards, and saw Mercer give me the thumbs up. I weakly gave him the thumbs up. Mercer dropped down next to them and folded his wings outwards, rwvealing miniguns attatched to them.
"Holy crap that is cool," I said. "Any last words?" I asked as I weakly cocked my pistol.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"Jonas, ive got to do it, get in the shadows." I yelled to him. I turned to the boys, "I dont want to do this, but ive got to protect myself, since you wont let me explain." I said to them. I then released a large shock of electricity, and the air around me crackled with sparks, I sent the ball of electricity towards the boys.

I knew exactly what Daxon was talking about, I created a shadow feild around myself, blocking out any thing that was out ther from hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

"Mercer... USE YOUR WINGS NOW!!" I said as Mercer turned, his indestructable wing armor absorbing the blast but hurting him in the process. I touched his wings and it gave me just enough electricity to wake up and smell the roses. I took off one of the miniguns and pointed at the Zeus Kid. I relentlessly shot, seinding bullets everywhere, in hsi direction some above him and some side to side. There was no way he dodge that and blocking would be some HUGE kind of power.
"DIE!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I created an whirl wind around myself, some of the bullets bounced off the wall, while some went harmlessly behind me, yet others were sent at full force back towards the boys.
I watched everything unfold, I knew that Daxon was running out of juice. I stood up still with the shadow force activated. I shadow travelled next to Daxon. "Its time to go." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

That is not possible! I shadow travled right in front of the kid, put the gun to his stomach and pulled the trigger.. "You lead Betta," I said as I let hundreds of bullets fly out of the chamber. Unless he had bulletproof skin, then he is good as dead! I looked over at Mercer, thinking if he was alright.
"YOUR NEXT HALF BROTHER!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

I grabbed Daxon's arm, and then I shadow travelled out of the sewage pipes. I appeared at the top of a hill in the forest. I collapsed, I took a few deep breathes. I reahced into my pocket and pulled out my ambrosia, I took a bite, and then stood up slowly. I noticed Daxon laying there. I ran over to him, pulling out my nectar, I uncapped it, and put the bottle to his lips and tipped the liquid into his mouth. I watched as the nectar did its work, and Daxon began to come to.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

"We're taking down Betta, Epsilon, and everyone else.." I said, and gave him his mini gun. If only he stayed around long enough to see who the Leader of Epsilon is. I got in a hummer, and Mercer said he'd be fine there. I drove off without him, and requested Omega to drop in a new partner. I started to talk to myself.
"The Unanswerable Question, we all know that Epsilon is manipulating us all... but why?" I asked myself I drove to the volcanoe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)   The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unanswerable Question. (Private to Ten)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3