Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Complicated Crush Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

My Complicated Crush Problem Empty
PostSubject: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:18 pm

So there's this really cocky guy in my class. I have always hated him. I used to think he had a crush on my because he stared at me a lot and he asked me out once. When I told my ex-boyfriend (who is still my friend) Who has asburgers (sorry for misspelling!!!) he went up to the guy's best friend and told him to tell the guy that i didn't like him. SO THIS OF COURSE CAUSED HYSTERIA!!! And this was during the State Math Test week. It turns out he only asked me out on a dare (THE JACK***!!) and he apparently had a girlfriend. so I got all embaressed and i got teased for a bit. Then it was starting to die down this past tuesday. I was all happy until I started getting a crush on this guy. So this means, I'M GOING INSANE! I heard he'd broken up with his girlfriend so I thought it was okay. Then yesterday, my ex-boyfriend tells me he still is in love with me. I told him I liked the guy and now im freaking out. I need to stop this insane crush. I just found out today he still has a girlfriend. WHAT THE HELL AM I TO DO???
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Oh, Anna, breathe (ithelpsxD). It'll work it's way out. If the guy can't keep a stable relationship with this girl he's "Dating", do you want to be on and off as well? I think the way guys treat girls and their girlfriends, tell a lot about them. If they aren't nice to them, would they be nice to you? Idk if this is helping, it's my sensible side.

Now for my totally sensitive side! Woot!

That's happened to me too Anna. A boy I used to like was super cocky, and drove me insane half the time. The other half he was still annoying, but I loved him anyways (wedidn'tgoout). Then I fell, fast. We danced at the next dance, all the time. I had to tell him that I had feelings for him. So I did. Then BAM! He didn't like me. Who knew guys could be so confusing? Instead he went for my best friend instead, and now he can't even look me in the eyes.

That might've shown you that we will survive either way, I wish you the bestest.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Ya he probably doesn't like me back. he's one of those popular jock types. (Gosh he wears skinny jeans so low it barely passes school regulations!) I'm an outcast. It won't work out. Thanks for the tip! Now I can go back to hating his guts! Only problem, half my class thinks I like him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Same here Anna. I hate his fitly pride and self-revolving ways. One of my younger friends thinks I like another guy with the same name, and now she spreading it around the school! Now he will think I like him, and the other guy (who I really like)! It's messed up...
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:31 am

BTW I'm glad ur Moon again.

Anyway, that is messed up. Here's my tip, when people start demanding answers to the rumors (which they always do) Say you don't like either of them. List reasons why and they'll back off. It works all the time. I was just stupid enough not to think of that when ppl hounded me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Twisted Evil Whom is this lovely swagger so i can give my creeper stare to him when ever i pass him in the hall?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Didn't I tell you about Death Con 1?? (ONE OF THE FIRST CODENAMES)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm

NO WHOM IS THIS afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Complicated Crush Problem   My Complicated Crush Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Complicated Crush Problem
Page 1 of 1