Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 am

OOC: do u thing Thana would make a good cabin leader?

My eyes got wide, and my cheeks flushed red. I had never been kissed before. Wow, even that was amazing. "Thanks," I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 am

I run my hand down her hair, "You're welcome," I say, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 am

I put my hane on his neck. I think I can trust him. He seems... different than other guys. I look into his eyes. "Who is your godly parent again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:44 am

"Hephaestus" I tell her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 am

"Well, he must be proud of you right about now," I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"Why?" I ask her, my father had no reason to be proud
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 pm

I went close to his ear and whispered, "Cause if you accept, you just got a girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 pm

"Accept?" I whisper back to her
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yeah, you gotta' accept my offer," I whisper. I was hoping he would. Hoping SO bad!
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm

"What offer?" I ask her again
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I laughed. "Do... you... want... to... go... out... with... me," I say each word slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 am

"Uh... Can I think about it?" I ask her
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 am

I smiled at him. He could take all the time he needed. "Of course," I say. Was that a twinge of guilt in my voice? Or was it sadness, or mock anger? I could't tell. I couldn't tell anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

"Thanks." I tell her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 pm

I turned away, so he couldn't see my face. 'Thanks' was never a word I used around my mom. And... and... and now she was gone. And the worst part, I did it. I was in la la land, remembering that day. Me yelling, "DIE DIE!" and my moms screams and I drew my dagger. I shudder,a dn guilt starts flooding me.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"Uh, are you okay?" I ask as I put my left hand in my pocket, and flip something over.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

I still didn't face him, but I answered, "Not quite." I knew I shouldn't tell him. He would be afraid of me, like everybody else. I shuddered again.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 am

"Why not?" I ask her, concerned
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

"I, I... can't tell you," I say. I knew I couldn't. It was just... it was such a sad story. And then people are scared of me. I mean, I wanna' be feared a little bit, but not for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

"Okay, I won't push you." I tell her, I didn't push anyone to do something they didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

"Thanks," I say, suprisingly strong. I couldn't let any of this stuff get to me. I knew I had to forget it. But how can someone forgrt something like that?
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"Any time." I tell her smiling at her
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm

I still don't look at him. I did really like him but... I don't think I'd ever find love. No, scratch that, I KNOW I'd nevr find love. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

I keep my hand on hers, and ask her "Are you okay? You look uncertain." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

OOC: Hey, this is kinda goin nowhere... what should we do?

"Well... yeah, I guess you could say that," I say coldly. With a huge realization dawning on me, I was getting wieghed down. What can I do? What should I do?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next