Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) Empty
PostSubject: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I walked in the strawberry fields, listening to the annoying satyrs. I found a nice spot under a tree and sat down. A satyr was playing an annoyingly happy song a few feet away from me. "Shut up!" I yelled over the music. He looked at me ruefully, but walked away. I found this place quite nice, but some people were just too happy. I sat down in half silence for a while, until I heard something. "What is it now?" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

I step out of the shadows, my sword out and soaked in blood. "How did you see me?" I ask her. I scanned her, she didn't look that bad, the clothing choice was poor in my opinion, but who am I to judge. A few satyrs were running behind me, chasing after dryads in a silly game of love. Whenever a satyr would get to close, the dryad would just meld beck into the tree, the satyr ran into the tree.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm

"I didn't see you," I say matter-a-factly, "I heard you."
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

"Okay then." I said, her outfit just not working at all.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I look over him. I say him looking at my clothes funny. "You got a problem with the way I dress," I say coolly. When I was in confinement, they tried to tell me to keep my temper under control. Man, it was taking a lot of strength to keep it in.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"No, you're free to dress the way you want to," I tell her. Though jeans and a black t-shirt would probably work better.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

OOC: Just telling u if u didn't notice, the shorts are over the leggings. :)

Got that right, I say in my head. "Yeah. Thanks. Like I didn't know that already," I say instead.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"Sorry." I say to her, hearing the distaste in her voice
ooc: I noticed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: just checking :)

"S'Okay," I say.Geez, even when I don't mean to I hurt people feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 pm

I smile at her, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 am

"Why don't ya' sit down," I say. Well, he was cute... snap out of it! Gods... Aphrodite playing with my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 am

"Sure.." I say and sit down next to her. "So daughter of Aphrodite I presume?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 am

I just about puke, but I laugh instead. "Well, I can assure you that my mother is NOT Aphrodite. Cause' I had a mortal mom. So my godly parent would have to be my father," I say. But I wince when I remember my mom.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 pm

"Oh, then who is your godly parent? Eros god of sexuality? :3" I ask her, still completely seriously
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

I shoot him a mean look. "No," I say darkly. People always say I have a terrifying mean face, and a intimidating grin. I use the mean look more than the grin.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

"Then who is he?" I ask her, ignoring her mean look and menacing grin.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

"I don't know!" I say. I was furious that my dad hasn't claimed me yet. I'm awesome! Pfft. Now I was just kidding myself.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"How could a father not want to claim a young woman as beautiful as yourself?" I ask her, intending the compliment. I wonder how to calm her down from this... mean look.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 pm

My expression softens. No one's ever said something like that to me before. "Uh, thanks?" I say, more of a question.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

"Why, has no one ever told you how stunningly beautiful you are" I ask her, this is working better then I thought it was. I smile at her with me best, and hope for the same.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm

My face gets completely wiped of all expression. "No," I say softly. What was he trying to do? Was he... hitting on me? I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"Really? To me that's just astonishing," I say to her, truthfully. He hadn't lied in.. who knows how long, all of his fr- oh wait, he didn't even HAVE friends.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

A small smile plays on my face. "Oh yeah?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

"Yeah, I mean, being the most beautiful person on camp, you know, mat attract some attention," I tell her. I then think to myself, 'Well, in my opinion at least.' I continue smiling at her, with my best.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 pm

When he said powerful, my brain hit a spark. I stood up, and I looked at myself. I was slowly being covered in a black cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next