Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) Empty
PostSubject: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

I was in the arena tormenting the dummies.With one quick slash of my sword I deheaded five dummies.I was depending on my magic too often nowadays and I needed to use my sword more and more since I got to camp.I dimembered another dummy wondering were everybody was.The arena was practically empty.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 pm

I walked up to a dummy and started slicing it to pieces. After I had finished i was going to talk to the girl there. I was trying to figure out what to say. I focused on my dummy.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

I sheathed both my knives and jumped behind the dummy.I slashed its neck with my dager.I sheathed my dager and noticed that someone else was in the arena."Hi."I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey umm Im Oliver Son of athena who are you i asked. I studied the girl she looked about three years older then me. She looked nice enough. I saw her daggers they were sheathed that was good- Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 pm

"Names Minerva but everybody calls me Mini."I said casually.He looked really young."So what brings you to the arena Oliver?"I asked my eyes turning red.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm

I dont know Its my first day here anyway sooo. I look down at my feet shuffling them. I wasnt sure what else to say. This was going to be extremely awkward.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

I smiled at him.Newbies were always nervous."Wanna practice fight?"I asked unsheathing one of my swords.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Umm yeah sure i say nervously. it would be mayjorly embarrassing for me to get beat up by a girl. I pulled out my long silver sword and got ready to fight. This was going to be nervewrecking.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

"Nice sword whered you get it?"I asked as I advanced him.I was gonna go easy on him.No full ninja mode for him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Umm I found It I say. I watched as the girl advanced on me. Suddenley i had a plan It was a good one too. I waited until she got close-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm

"Howd you find it?"I asked.I started crciling him.I had a specific kind of attack I wanted to try on him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 pm

It was stuck in the ground with my name on it I said. I lunged at the girl. Throwing three knives in her direction. I jumped into the air and swung my sword as hard as i could.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

I managed to avoid his lunge and block his three knives with my sword.I met his sword with a clang."Your pretty good."I said with a small smile on my face.He had ninja aprentice potential.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 pm

I smiled but didnt say anything. I was still in the air so I pushed her away with my legs. As soon as I was at good distance. I threw my two last knives In diffrent places to trap her.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 pm

I sheathed my swords and watched the knives come at me.Time seemed to slow down matrix style.I caught both Knives using my ninja senses.I threw them back at him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 pm

I looked at the girl astonished. I wondered how she had managed to catch them. I caught the first knife with ease but wait where was the other knife. ZING ouch right in my arm I filled with fury. I dropped my sword and pulled out the knife Then i advanced like a blur - Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

I closed my eyes and concentrated.He somehow managed to get me in shinobi mode.I heard him advance and sidestepped.All my sesces were hightened.I opened my eyes wich were bright indigo.I advanced him with my dager.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 pm

I was going so fast I only managed to see her dagger. I ducked and slashed my two knives across her arms. I was amazed at my agility. i was hoping to faze her so i could go for the win -Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I saw the wounds but I didnt feel them.I put away my dager and pulled out my kunei knives and started slashing at him,leaving small cuts everywhere.He was persistent but what child of athena wasnt?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I wince at the cuts. Suddenly my little amazing agility stunt was over... I fell to the floor clutching my shoulder. I looked up at the girl she was strong. I was no match for her- Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

"Sorry."I said offering my hand.He had put up a good fight wich didnt happen often."Your preety good for someone who just showed up to camp."I said praising him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Yeah umm Its alright I said a bit fast. I was so embarrassed at losing to a GIRL. I didnt feel like i put up a good fight. I couldve have done better I said slowly -Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

"Ive been training since I was five in the shinobi arts.Dont feel to bad."I said a kind smile on my face.Athena campers always hated loseing.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I hoped my face wasnt as red as it felt. I got up examining my wounds. The girl was smiling I thats when i knew my siblings whoever they are. were going to kill me for losing.-Oliver
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Want a band aid?"I asked holding out one.I carried around band aids sice I was always hurting myself.Being a ninja was hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)   Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbing stuff.(private to Otter)
Page 1 of 1