Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) Empty
PostSubject: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I walked into the arena really just looking foe something to do.Nothing major enough had happened to report so now I really had nothing to do.I walked over to the targets and readied my bow.I released and the arrow flew hitting the target dead center.I smirked.Atleast there were somethings I could do well other than lie, betray and heal.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:24 pm

I shot an arrow through his, his arrow split in half. His Archery was foolish, incredibly horrible compared to mine. I jumped off the wall of The Arena. I walked over to him,
"Your Archery is a mockery of your father," I said and let go of another arrow which shot dead in the center of a different target.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:26 pm

I rolled my eyes.Great,a hunter.I shot another arrow wich sliced hers in half."Nice to meet you too.Im Sanosuke."I said holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I recoiled at the site of his hand and let off two arrows, they both hit a target. I tried out something I've wanted to do for awhile. I took out my knife and shot an arrow. In mid air, I used the feeling of the slowness of immortality to slow down my heart beat. I sliced the arrow in half and cut the bottom part into an edge. I let the half arrows fly and they both hit targets, heh. Thats a way to use less arrows.
"Can you do that?" I asked.

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed."Maybe.But why would I want too Chica linda?"I asked her.I loaded my bow and was about to shoot but turned last second and hit a dummy half way across the arena."Top that."I said smirking.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I walked out of the Arena, he probably thinks I'm leaving... not at all. I waled away about half a mile off. I took an arrow out and blessed it with Artemis' Blessing. I pulled back the arrow as hard as I could, put a magic blessing on it, and let it fly. It flew for half a mile until it hit straight it the center of a target. I ran back.
"Beat that!" I said.

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 24, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I laughed again.Damn hunters.So competative."Alright."I said to her smiling devileshly.I Threw my dager into the air and faster than light I shot an arrow t the hilt making the omega on the hilt shine.The dager went downwards and hit a dunny,going strait through the skull."How thats for a discrase to archery?"I asked her teasingly.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

I took out a knife and threw it out about half a mile using the blessing of strength. I heard a Satyr cry out in pain.
"Woops," I said while flinching after hearing a squishing noise. OUCH.

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:53 pm

I put my hand to hold back laughter."Holy c**p you almost killed a saytr."I said my eyes wide.I walked over to the saytr healed him and walked back to the hunter."You happy now?"I asked her putting on afrown.Inwardly I was laughing my head off but outside I needed to stay cool and composed.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:56 pm

"Hmmph!" I said while cocking two arrows to the nick in the bow. I pulled back on the bow and let two arrows fly into The Apollo Kid's shirt. Not his skin, his shirt. Those were pinning arrows so they will pin him to the wall. Easy pickings.

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

I laughed when I got pinned to the wall."You take things way to seriously Babe."I said pulling out the arrows and smirking.I liked her already.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I used one of my attractive smiles. "At least I'm happy now," I said and snorted. Woops, I have a dorky laugh and I snort sometimes. Oy, he's gonna think I'm dorky. Very Dorky. Super Mega Ultra Dorky. No.. no I don't care, he is a man. I am not supposed to be attractive to men... but yet...

Last edited by Alexander on Tue May 24, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:11 pm

I laughed.."Youre really something arent you?"I said smirking.That was the dorkiest laugh Ive ever heard.Considering she really pretty you wouldnt think shed have a dorky laugh.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:14 pm

I blushed. No, no I shouldn't. I am an Artemis Hunter. We've renounced boys, but yet... Heh. I smiled at him for awhile and then came to my senses and started sharpening my knife while looking at him. I can at least enjoy the view. Haha.

"So. Hows it hanging?" I laughed, since he was hung up on the wall. "Seriously though, uhhh," I couldn't think of what tp say. I must look super mega ultra atracted to him... which I kinda am but...

Last edited by Alexander on Thu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I pulled out an arrow.I fell to the floor and my shirt ripped in half.I cussed under my breath."Uh..I dont know.Ok isnt exactly the rigt word here."I said rollling my eyes.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm

affraid I look at his chest. He has glistening abs. I fall over. Oh... man I must look like a dork. I get up and notch an arrow. I back flip and in mid air I shoot an arrow straight through a target. I call that, a piercing arrow. I land on one knee. I fake an injury for him to notice me.
"OW! MY KNEE!!" I yell while writhing in pain.

Last edited by Alexander on Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I ran over to her kinda concerned."Really?I thought a hunter would be smarter."I said teasingly.I kneeled next to her and poked her knee with my thum.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I didn't o anything when it happened. I saw his face. Oh, right. "Ow!" I yelled. "Fine, you caught me. Its just... i like you. You... you're something else," I said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexander on Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

I laughed."Nope.Your something else Chica.I just cant keep up with ya."I said smiling kindly.I stood up and offered her a hand to help her up.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"Heh. What does Chica Linda mean?" I asked when I took his hand and pulled myself up, I tripped over a little. I was pressed up against him. My lips were just inches away from his. Oh, I wish he would go for it!

Last edited by Alexander on Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled."It means 'Pretty Girl'."I said.I almost blushed with her so close to me but I was an actor.Emotions dont get by without my ok.Without even thinking about it I kissed her softly and quickly.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I... I was kissed. I blinked twice. My eyes were wide. I wasn't sure what I'm supposed to do now. Was I supposed to kiss him or not? I saw his face ad could tell he knew what I was thinking.
"Uhhhhhh," I fumbled.

Last edited by Alexander on Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I blushed.'Uhhhh....."I said sounding preety damn stupid.I blinked my mind blank.What did I just do?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:11 pm

You know what? I'm just gonna go for it. I kissed him, with tongue, never have done that before. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. If I'm going to do this, I'm doing this right!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Wide eyes I looked at her while she kissed me.Slowly my eyes closed and I hugged her back.I was probably gonna get shot by artemis or whatever but I wasnt missin the oportunity.I held her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)   Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting stuff(private to Alexander-kun)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next