Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] Empty
PostSubject: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

-I braved a hundred storms to leave you.
As hard as you try, no, I will never be knocked down!
I can't keep up with your
Turning tables.

Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] Taylor-lautner

Keller Harris:

Keller had recently been out, but he had gotten caught in the act. The stupid goat people didn't know who they were talking to! Keller was a celebrity, or at least, he use to be. He didn't like being told what to do, so that's why he was hiding. If they couldn't find him, they couldn't tell him what to do.

The attic Keller was hiding in was dusty and full of old things. Since it was literally impossible for Keller to stay still, he was looking around, and trying things out. Several weapons were too heavy for the Athena boy to lift, and several tools looks thousands of years old. The place was like a museum full of family history. An entire shelf was dedicated to Athena kids. It was full of blueprints and models, and though Keller didn't think he could build any of it, he felt connected to the table.

The best part of the attic was that he was alone, and he could make as much noise as he could. He was actually bouncing off the walls, running to and fro, but that was before the door opened, and Keller stopped cold.

-Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs!
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal!
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’!
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] Ban411

L A C E Y [nemo] K I N Z E

"say say, oh playmate, come out and play with me"

Lacey trudges up the staircase, her sleeping bag slipping out of her grasp. She wraps her right arm, around the bundle, barely reaching the other side. She's been here for at least two months and when she's furious (this time it's Will), she climbs up to the attic. Recently, she's readied the place up to almost sleep (and live) there full time. No one ever suspects her to hide up there--and that's how she'd like to keep it. She pummels into the door, opening it and plummeting her belongings on the ground, finding a boy older than her. "Who are you and why are you up here?" she crosses her arms as she stands back, audaciously. "In case you don't see my stuff," she begins, her pigmented blue eyes pointing to the opposite side of the room, "this place is mine. So, who are you?" she presses on with the last question, quite annoyed.

"and bring your dollies three, climb up my apple tree, slide down my rainbow, into my cellar door and we'll be jolly friends, forevermore"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

Seeing the girl, Keller couldn't help but smile. Soon, he was thinking about what he wanted her to hear him say. His mind worked fast, as it needed to to keep up with Keller's ADHD gone bad, if ADHD could go worse then it already was. 'I'm Keller,' Keller thought, making a big deal about how his mouth didn't move. 'My mom is Athena. I am talking to you through my mind.' Keller nodded when he thought this, as if it was completely average that he was sending her mind messages.

Looking around the room, the Athena boy realized it did look like someone lived here. It wasn't as used as if the girl spent the night here all the time, and her sleeping bag proved it. Too tired to think what he wanted to say, Keller flat out asked,
"What do you have a sleeping bag? What's up with that? Don't you have a bed wherever you stay? I mean, in your real cabin? If you don't, that's kind of funny. So, who are you?" Feeling the rush of getting carried away, Keller tried to sit, but his butt, legs, and brain wouldn't let him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Lacey, being tired and grumpy today, snaps at the boy. "I'm not telling you who I am until you do, now get out of my room." she points to the door, not letting a boy near her precious stuff. She scopes out the attic, her small feet making the the floorboards creak with every step. "I don't have to explain my life to you, but I'm mad at Will, okay?" she says, crankily, on the edge of tears. All little kids become emotional at some point in time--this is hers. She doesn't like it when people see her emotions, so she chokes back on them.

"and bring your dollies three, climb up my apple tree, slide down my rainbow, into my cellar door and we'll be jolly friends, forevermore"

-- Sorry for the shortness. ;p I have an idea. Where he can't send messages to her. Like Twilight. No, far from it. xD But, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

Keller frowned, extremely confused. This girl, whoever she was, didn't seem to hear him. "I said," Pausing, Keller repeated what he had thought. 'I'm Keller. My mom is Athena. I am talking to you through my mind.'

"You got the mind message, right? Everyone gets my mind messages. Stop playing tricks!" The small girl was getting inside his head. If she was trying to disturb him to get him to leave, it was working. "You're messing with me. Seriously, stop! You're . . . You're crazy! Whoever you are, please stop! I'll leave if you stop pretending you can't hear me when I'm thinking to you!" Keller slammed his foot down, standing as tall as he could, with his fists clenched st his sides. The bad part of having extreme ADHD, other than the risk factor, was that you overreacted way too much.

Breathing in and out harshly, Keller tried to remain calm. This girl was probably in Kindergarten or First grade. She looked six or seven, but she could be five. That was half of Keller's age! If he beat her up, something bad could happen. He could pop at any moment, being so hyperactive, he often couldn't control himself. Keller just needed to breath. He didn't need to hurt anyone.

--Sorry about the bad post. I wasn't sure what to have him do. I wanted to stay on that Twilight thing. I love the idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Lacey covers her mouth as a giggle escapes, "You look like you have diarrhea--wait," she stops herself, "Mind messages? What are you talking about?" she furrows her brows, pinching her index and pointer finger together, confused. The slam of his foot scares her, but calling her "crazy" angers her. She clenches her fists and screams at the top of her lungs, letting a hurricane of tears out. "I'M NOT CRAZY." she hyperventilates uncontrollably, managing to let a cranky sob out, "G-go away!" she says, stuttering, unknowing of where to run to--whether she should run first.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

Keller immediately calmed down. He was scaring the little girl. he had to stop. He couldn't say anything out of anger again. He had to think about it. The girl was obviously confused by Keller's mind messages. From the look on her face, she really wasn't getting any. Taking a deep breath, Keller began.

"My name's Keller. My mom's Athena. I have this power. It's special. I can send people mind messages. It's really complicated, but basically, whatever I think, I can open up to an individual. Their mind can get what I'm thinking towards them. It's hard to understand, but here. I can send people messages through my mind, and everyone but you gets them. It's like I'm talking to them. With you, I just don't understand. I've never had anyone not hear me." Keller paused. He had just said a lot. He needed to let Nemo understand it.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. My ADHD is one of the worst cases you'll see, so I overreact, but that's no excuse. I really am sorry. Will you tell me who you are, now?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 am

Lacey rolls her eyes, annoyed, at his long explanation. She decides going against getting mad at him treating her like a two-year-old. She's five, not retarded. She knows what telepathy is. "I'm Lacey, or 'Nemo,' Kinze. Zeus." she shrugs. She yawns, eyeing the area for slumber, "You up for a slumber party?" she rolls out her sleeping bag and blanket.

-- Sorry for such a small post; I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 am

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

So she was five. Huh. She looked older. Oh well. Her age didn't matter. They could still be friends, or, dare he think it, half-mortal enemies. She was at least accepting him, though, and you couldn't blame a girl for trying.

"I don't exactly have any of my things," Keller groaned, looking around him. He hadn't planned on staying here all night. "I mean, I could run back to my cabin and get my things. That would be cool. Wait." Keller stopped, staring at the Oracle. "She doesn't . . . um . . . Talk at night, does she?" Keller was frozen as he stared at the mummified piece of history. The poor girl . . . Hades really was a monster. A monster from . . . Well . . . A bad place.

"How's about I go get my stuff."
Keller gave Nemo a thumbs up and dashed off, determined to get away from the Oracle for a minute so he could collect himself. He couldn't leave Nemo alone in there! It would eat away at him to think that there was a 5 year old girl in there alone.

Keller grabbed his things quickly and made sure to grab his shoe. The right one. That was the shoe that turned into his switchblade. If he didn't have a defense, he was useless. He tried to sprint back, but his legs literally wouldn't take him. They felt like thousand pound weights that he had to tow around. Not. Fun. Still, he made it back, dumping all of his things next to Nemo. Now that Keller thought about it, he might actually enjoy the night. It was a good opportunity to make a new friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

lacey [nemo] kinze

Nemo lays out her fluffy sleeping bag, shaped like a penguin. She plops down a memory foam pillow down on top of her bedding. She yawns once again, sitting patiently, until he gets back from his cabin. She pulls out a Dr. Seuss book from inside her bag and flips open to her favorite page, laughing hysterically. The laughter overwhelms her system and she lays sprawled out, in paralysis from the narcolepsy. After Keller gets back, she automatically springs up, as if it had never happened and continues to read the book.

-- :3 Sorry, loss of inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

Keller stares at the book, taking out his own Magic Tree House book. Considering that Keller's dyslexia was minor, and his mom was Athena, he could finish three short Magic Tree House books in a night, or two long ones. Keller had took his favorite Magic Tree House books the camp, and they lay in front of him. His all time favorite was the Saber Tooth one.

"So, you're a Zeus kid. Mind explaining to me why you're here? And also why you can't hear my mind?" Keller asked, laying across his Toy Story sleeping back, propping himself up on his Lightning McQueen pillow. His pillow pet was strapped up and read to be used for sleeping, if the boy ever went to sleep. Sleeping didn't come easy to Keller.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm

lacey [nemo] kinze

Nemo almost snaps at him, but then stops, thinking everything through. "I don't know. I'm only five." she responds, referring to his 'mind' question. She brings her index finger to her chin, tapping it in thought. "I told you. Will and I fought. So I sleep here." she answers bluntly, letting out an exasperated sigh. Nemo pulls the covers of her penguin sleeping bag up to her tiny chin, attempting to blink away her sleepiness. A yawn catches in her throat and she widens her mouth, trying to keep awake. She wraps her favorite knitted blanket around her, keeping her eyes focused on the fascinating colors of the rainbow, as she lays back down in the fetal position.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Turning tables.

Keller Harris:

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Will. He's your nephew, right?" Keller asked, smiling at the thought of a 5 year old aunt. Everyone knew about Will's story, even the out-of-the-loop 10 year old. "You guys will work it out. I'm sure." Keller nodded, feeling sure.

"As for the mind thing, I say we try to figure out." Keller wiggled his eyebrows at his suggestion, really eager to see what was special about the girl. She seemed really sweet, and Keller was sure the two demigods could find the answer. "After all, together we're 15 years old! That's the age of a teenager!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]   Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Through the Stuff [Private to Fluffy]
Page 1 of 1