Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] Demeter
Demi sat among the bright red strawberry plants, bored. There were a whole lot of bugs swarming around the fruits, which was kind of annoying. She plucked one of the strawberries off a plant. Demeter was tempted to eat the juicy fruit, but she didn't know if she was allowed. Whatever, she though, and plopped the strawberry into her mouth.
There were a few people scattered around the fields, but overall it was pretty vacant. Demi liked to be alone; to just think. Today was her second day at camp, and she saw more and more weird things everyday. There were flying ponies, and stuff. The most important part was that she was claimed by Melinoe, goddess of ghosts. Which is good 'cause that means the ghosts she has been seeing for all these years were real, and she wasn't going crazy.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 am

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] Lizg1211

S T E P H A N I E [stevie] T A Y L O R

"I walked into your house this morning. I brought the gun from our end table. Your blood was strewn across the walls. They'll find you on your bathroom floor."

Stephanie holds herself, staring into the field of strawberries, letting her mind wonder. She would listen to the whispers and follow them. They promised her a good life, only, if only, she would kill those who step foot in her path. So she listened. She listened, murdering three people (not necessarily innocent).

Stevie sips her coffee that she still seems to be carrying, now-lukewarm. She approaches the nearby girl, popping [[almost typed 'pooping' xD]] strawberries into her mouth. Her mouth forms a smile, and a snark-y comment fills the air, "Did the voices tell you to eat those berries?" her eyebrows raise and her metal piercing clashes against her skin, cooling her. "I'm Stevie."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 am

"Voices?" she asked, confused. "I don't need some voices to tell me I like strawberries," To prove her point, she plopped another strawberry in her mouth. What did she mean by voices, anyways? Did she mean the ghosts? Could Stevie tell she was a daughter of Melinoe? Was she, like, reading her mind? Or maybe it was a coincidence.
Demeter shook her head, confused. brushing her pitch black hair aside, she looked at Stevie. She looked vaguely familiar, but Demi couldn't remember ever seeing her. A cabin mate, maybe? "My name is Demeter," she said, and hastily added, "Don't call me that, though! Everyone calls me Demi."
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 pm

"Yes, voices," she deadpans, satisfied with her confusion and slight freak out, "Do you hear their ghostly whispers?" Stevie has too much fun and this girl's expression of utter confusion supplements her needs. She raises her eyebrows, lowering her voice to a (sarcastic) mumble, "They told me to murder."

"I'm a daughter of Melinoe. You?" Stevie's facial expression changes into a sweet 'Valley girl' (just to freak her out a little more). She picks a flower from the fields, sniffs it, throws it on the ground and crushes it with her foot. She does things for her and no one else.

[[excuse the lack of inspiration]]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Demi raised an eyebrow, "Er, murder . . . ?" She plopped another strawberry into her mouth. Demeter's seen ghosts, but they never actually spoke to her. Stevie could just be making things up to creep her out . . . Demi got a bit jealous that ghosts were speaking to this Stevie girl, and not her, but it subsided quickly. Gah, why would anyone want to have ghosts talking to them, anyways? "Melinoe? That means we're siblings."
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

"They thought I was some schizo," she responds, scrunching her nose, "I can't really see them. Only on occasion." her voice trails off, "I've killed three people, but I have antisocial personality disorder. I only kill if they lay their hands on me." of course, they come back to haunt her, giving her frights, threatening death upon her until she kills one more. She refused to listen any longer, since she was the young age of fifteen.

It's a defense mechanism. Nothing more. Stevie 'seems' to be bragging, which is odd, but a common symptom of her disorder. She could detect the envy in the girl's young eyes, yet it subsides quickly. "Trust me, you do not want to hear the ghosts I hear. They're not nice."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Demi raised an eyebrow, and threw another strawberry in her mouth. Okay, maybe Demi wasn't the best person in the universe, but she would never murder. Oh well, Stevie wasn't her. "Er, wow. Sounds pretty creepy." After swallowing another juicy red strawberry, she added, "I've seen plenty of ghosts. They usually just, well, disappear after a few seconds." Would she trade seeing all these ghosts for being haunted by some people she murdered herself? Not a chance, thought Demi.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] Lizg1510

Stevie nods, "'Nuff about me. What's your life story?" she asks with really no interest at all, just to keep the conversation flowing.... away from her. She seemingly brags about her so-called danger-filled life, but only to keep suspicions dead. She pushes aside a dark lock of her hair behind her ears, twirling it subconsciously with her index finger--far from innocence. She doesn't try to be a prude, or even a 'pure little angel.' She only tries to be herself--her antisocial self.

[[It's mainly filler.]]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 pm

"Life story?" she asked, thinking. Her life wasn't too interesting, but whatever, "I was born in New York . . . I live with my stepmom and dad." She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking of what else to say, "New York state . . . Anyways, Most of my life I've been seeing these ghosts. Mostly nighttime," Demi paused, to throw another fruit in her mouth. After swallowing, she continued, "I guess after a while, curiosity got the best of me, and I followed one of 'em to camp," Demeter pushed some of her dark black hair out of her face, and went on, "It really wasn't that long ago, a week or 2 ago. I got claimed right after I arrived," She paused, finished, but decided to mutter, "I don't see ghosts as much, here in camp . . ." She looked up at Stevie, with her pitch black eyes, "How about you? Your life story?" Demi added, with curiosity. She heard Stevie say some of it, but Demi was curious to hear more.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] Lizg1511

Stephanie pricks her thin right brow, staring the younger girl dead-on, emotionless. "My 'father' found me in an alleyway. A few years, he blamed his alcoholism on me." she begins, leaning back, with one arm folded across her chest, (loosely) grasping the other. "Later, after I murdered someone in first grade, I was diagnosed with childhood conduct disorder, a result of my dad's actions. After the sexual assault three years ago, I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder," she breathes, stating matter-of-factly, "which may lead to psychopathy in the near future." that's all she needs to know, if too much information is exposed then everyone will know--everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]   Strawberries [Private to Fluffy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries [Private to Fluffy]
Page 1 of 1