Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] Empty
PostSubject: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Pheonix 'Fay' Shine

I sat in the field of red strawberries. "
Hello little berries, how are you doing?I heard them reply in my head. Hello, Fay! How are you this day?I giggled at them. "Oh, berries. I'm fine. But, I think that I'd rather be inside." I told them.

Suddenly, I felt someone behind me, it felt as if they were looking into my soul. "
Uhm, are you in need of anything from me?" I asked them, as I turned around and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:10 pm

I jumped as the girl turned. "Uh, um... er nothing. I-I'm Scar." I muttered. I bit my lip. I grew a daisy at my feet nervously. A few more popped up at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 pm

I nodded to her. "I am Pheonix. But, please don't call me that. It's to long, and magical. Call me Fay."

I look down, to see a few daisy's growing at the girl, 'Scar' 's feet. Huh. That wasn't weird at all.

"I'm the daughter of Melpome, the muse of tradgety. Who is your mother or father?"

I completly ignore the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

"Demeter." I willed the flowers at my feet to grow taller than me as I spoke. I smiled. The flowers twisted together and formed the shape of a rose. I flipped my braided hair behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 pm

"They are quite beautiful." I turn around, and sit back down. "It's quite cool outside. I suppose I should be turning back in." I look at my invisable watch. It was a little after noon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]   Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to strawberries [Private to LilySocks]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: