Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sona

Sona

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

"Uh, I know you're hot, but are you okay?" I ask her, completely serious.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"Uh," I was utterly confused. My tattoo started glowing, and it burned. The burning spread until I could feel it in my head. I closed my eyes in pain, and I felt something over my head.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

"Uh?" I say not knowing what to really say
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 pm

The burning had spread throughout my whole body, and there was a burning sensation. I looked up at my head. There was a bloody skull and crossbones hologram over my head.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well, I think you just got claimed.. by Hades." I say, not really caring who her godly parent was
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

By brown eyes just about popped out of my head. "HADES!" I screamed. I collapsed on the ground, and my vision went fuzzy. The pain was overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 pm

I catch her, so she wouldn't hit the floor so hard. I hold her in a way that she'd more then likely feel comfortable... enough. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

The pain started to recede. "I-I'm f-fine," I say, shakily trying to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I let her stand up, though offering her some support from the hips. "You sure?" I ask, not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 pm

"No," I said, slowly sitting down. Why was he doing this? He was helping me... a child of Hades. Nobody likes children of Hades.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

I let her down softly and sit down next to her. "You okay? You look a little confused." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

I was slightly shaking. "Um, yeah. I'll be fine," I say, a little too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 pm

"Oh, okay." I say to her, a little hurt
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

I see the look on his face. "Sorry," I say. Gods, I should've known! My goth clothing, my mean and messed up personality! Gods... wait. I can raise people from the dead! I got a small smile on my face. My signature smile that seems to say, 'I'm gonna' kill you now. You want it painless, or are you gonna' fight back?'.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 pm

"It's okay," I tell her. I smile at her, wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 pm

I got a grim expression on my face and hugged my knees to my chin. "Everybody already hate me. Now they have even more of a reason," I say darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I put my hand on her gently, "I don't hate you," I tell her obviously genuinely, "In fact, I really like you, I could tell from my first glance."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:51 pm

I could almost feel the intensity. "Really?" I ask, turning my head towards him. I did kinda' like him. I mean, this is the first guy who's ever liked me.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yeah.. I know it's stupid..." I tell her. She was the first girl I actually liked, but she was probably a loner.. Aw..
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

"No," I say, choosing my words carefully, "It's not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"You know, being a daughter of Hades is cool, in my opinion," I tell her, veering away from silence.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 pm

I smile slightly. Like, my actual nice smile... which people don't see much. People always said my smile was dazzling, but I didn't ever care. But now, I was glad for it. I smiled at him. "Thanks," I say.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 pm

I stroke her cheek, "Your smile is beautiful." I tell her
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 pm

I got suprised by his gesture, but I like it. I savor it. "Thanks," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

I kiss her cheek, being forward and all, I catch a small amount of lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)   Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything but happy stuff... please! (Private to Luminance)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next