Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Relief spread through my body, that was some of Apollo's ancient healing powder. Heals any wound in about 30 seconds flat. "I am in your debt.." I said groaning as I sat up. "As by the laws of Ancient Greece."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"Your nothing bt a human compared to me,"

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 2w402tt

Hehe. I pushed my glasses up onto the bridge of my nose, I only wear them so people will understand not to hit me in the face. Otherwise I don't need them. I only take my glasses off if I am serious in a fight. Which is something I do not like to be, so I'm not serious often.
"In debt to me Ms. Firebird?" I smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm

I shuddered he probably had some 'evil' thoughts. "Yes, anything you want for the next day i'll do." I said wincing at how my next 24 hours would spent. "That is the laws of ancient greece." I looked up, the fog was fading and the sun was shining strong. I really wish my Dad wasn't paying attention right now, he'd probably get mad at me for getting into this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"Your nothing but a human compared to me,"

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 2w402tt

"Hehehe... oh I would have settled for another taste but if you insist," I looked down, smirking evilly. My brow was shaded, giving off an evil aura. This would be a fun twenty four hours.
"Now... I am not good at these types of things. What is an idea that would, please me or amuse me in some way hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2