Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Confuzzled new demigod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robinwing

Confuzzled new demigod. Empty
PostSubject: Confuzzled new demigod.   Confuzzled new demigod. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Clover walked down to the cabins, soon standing in the centre of the U-shape.
"Cabin 11..." She murmured, glancing down at the hastily scrawled pen on her forearm. "That's where the 'unclaimed' demigods go..." She looked around, unable to see any cabin numbers from her position. She sighed and covered her eyes. She started turning slowly, one hand pointing at each cabin in turn, and some that weren't there when she was facing the mouth of the U.
"Black shoe, black shoe. where's your black shoe. Black shoe..." She chanted quietly, repeating until she had one cabin left. She uncovered her eyes and walked up to it, looking for a number or identification of some kind.
Back to top Go down

Confuzzled new demigod.
Page 1 of 1