Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} Empty
PostSubject: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"You're nothing but a human in comparison to me,"

I walked into the arena, dragging my scythe on the ground. The stygian iron making contact with the ground, made sparks. It was foggy today, I don't know why... although it was. It makes the scene look a lot more... sinister. My hand raised my eight foot sythe above my head and sliced it down iont a dummy. cutting it in half. An evil laugh erupted from my throat. Man, I like being evil, it makes me happy. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} Empty
PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am

I turned, sensing another demigod. Sure enough I recognized a child of Deimos God of fear. I had recently worked with one of them to overcome their powers of causing fear and so far it had been successful.

Anyways I had been practicing with my bow, Chiron had turned the Arena fog on to simulate a battle type environment which gods knew I had not seen enough of recently. I pulled my bow upon seeing the newcomer and lodged an arrow right in the shaft of his scythe. See if that scares him.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

I felt a thump on the staff od the scythe. I looked down to see an arrow lodged inside of it. The impact of the arrow made me stumble to the left a couple steps. I stopped myself. Who dares? I ripped the arrow out of the dtaff of the scythe and threw it to the side. I decidded to give her a small taste of my powers. I looked down and released a small pheremone that made you see your fears, it wasn't strong so it would be a small fear.
"Hehe,"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

There it was. The small pricking sensation on the back of my neck made me brace myself for the 'fear' factor. 'Fear is an emotion, emotions can be ignored, ignoring is ignorance, ignorance is purity.' I went over the lines for countering this sort of thing in my head. It finally started subsiding and I managed a half cocky grin. "Thats all?" I snickered "I could kick your butt all over this arena!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 am

I smiled. A small laugh filled the air. It became louder and louder before an evil laugh burst into the air, leaving me cackling like a goblin. The laugh wasn't coming from me though, that was from my pheremone. It was intimidating to hear an evil laugh. Very intimidating. I cackled along with the laugh.
"Hehe, your alright Katie Firebird, although, it just occurred to me... You haven't felt the effects of my pheremone have you? Hehee... well, I have other means of making you terrified," I smiled and my silver eyes glowed in the foggy mist. It is intimidating to hear your name from a complete stranger, but I know her from the Apollo Cabin. I could also make my pheremone stronger to make her scream in fear, but what's the fun in that? The laugh conntinued to break through the silence.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 am

"You gonna sit there and play evil scientist all day?" I asked "Or are you just addicted to laughing gas? Yes that must be it. You're an evil dentist right?" I laughed, "What are you 10 years old? Laughing is absolutely terrifying."

In the span of about 2 seconds I had 3 arrows knocked and fired them all at the same time right at him. I should be able to catch the Evil Tooth Fairy with at least one right?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 am

I felt an arrow lodge into my arm. Hehe. I had no nerve endings, I can't feel pain. I grabbed the arrow slowly and broke it in half. I threw the piece of arrow with the blont side to the ground and pulled the sharp part of the arrow out, slowly. Hehe. I acted like it wasn't even there. Actually, if it wasn't for that thumping snesation I wouldn't have known. I smiled.
"Do you fear... losing everything?" I smiled and let a very strong pheremone loose. A picture of her, no friends, no camp, living on the streets emerged in the fog.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 am

My smile flickered, 'Fear is an emotion, I can ignore emotions. Ignoring is.. Crap.' I was forgetting, panic was overtaking me. I began to whisper to myself 'Fear is an Emotion, I can ignore emotions.." I shut my eyes and sank to me knees clutching my ears as if I had a major headache. Which I did.

"Shut up" I yelled into the fog, "It's not real. Not real."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 am

"Is it?" I smiled evilly. "Ms. Firebird, I heard you have children... Do you fear... losing your family?" I smiled and morphed my strong pheremone into a pciture of her children being murdered by none other than me. I cackled like a mad man at the thought of murdering her children. Hehe... what a beautiful dream that would be... although this will do. I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 am

Ohh Dr. Tooth Fairy did not. He did. There is no faster way in the world to piss me off than threatening my family. There was a roaring sensation in my ears and I stood, my sword of gold in one hand, and a ball of light in the other.

The ball of light was chasing away my fear, and well, the sword was for beating the living crap out of him. "Touch them and I swear upon the River Lethe I will kill you." I yelled into the fog.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am

Ehehe. "Do you fear... yourself?" I smiled. This is something I have been wanting to try for a while now. I've been practicing and praciticing but only was just able to do so. I made five copies of herself out of the pheremone. One of them was creepy, the other had a knife and was covered in blood, the other was too happy, the other abused her kids, and the last one... ehehe.. Lets save that one for last. I let the four copies surround her, slowly closing in except the one that abused her children, that one would just hit her children repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 am

I readied my sword. But soon realized I still had a ball of Sun in my hand, I held it up. It would get rid of any enchantment or hallucination that was placed on me. It destroyed four of the five. Including the one that was asking for a can of whoopass.

Whichever one you didn't mention specifically is still there O_o
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Tsk tsk tsk... not exactly what I was hoping for. They were supposed to be physical copies of her that could inflicat damage, but I guess not. Note to self, do not create more than one physical copy at a time, leads to illusions. I smiled and pulled out a small notepad, I started to scribble down some notes and strategies.
"One... copy... illusions," I murmured while writing.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

"Where are you Dr. Tooth Fairy?" I called out. "Too scared to fight? Quit hiding behind your little illusions!" I scanned the fog, now aware of the energy burn I had wasted on this little ball, I could hope to make one or two more and still have power to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

"Be with you in a sec..." I said putting my notepad in my pocket. I released the strongest pheremone I could, that tired me out. I was almost drained but, meh, I wanted to try this out. A physical copy of me appeared beside me and it walked into range of her. It was exactly like me.
"Hello Ms. Firebird!" My copy exclaimed before he pulled out two stygian iron knives. I snuck around the back, making sure I couldn't be heard or seen.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

I could sense something was wrong. Wasn't he holding a scythe? Well maybe he switched but I wasn't going to chance it. I threw the ball of golden light at him, it exploded like a small bomb. And it blew the 'Fake' Christian back into the fog. "Suck on that one Dr. Tooth Fairy."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

I facepalmed. My double can't feel pain, neither can I. I watched through the mist as I barely saw my double getting up, many injuries, none that were fatal I think. He smirked and pulled out his stygian iron knives, his scythe strapped to his back. I went to the opposite approach, I used a scythe and I was being stealthy. I slipped in behind her, and waited in the mist and fog, not making a sound and making sure I can't be seen. My copy charged toward her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"Oh you just keep coming back for more don't you?" I stood ready as he charged me with knives. It would be best to keep him at length or he could get several kill shots easily. As he advanced I made sure to keep my sword in a wide arc. So he couldn't get in past my guard. Occasionally trying a stab maneuver which I knew was hardest to block and counter.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

I saw a sword slit into his side, but my copy stabbed towards her as well. I decided to take action. Before I knew it, I was right behind her, swinging the blunt side of my scythe straight towards he temple. After this, I want to go to sleep, I'm so tired out from my copy. GAH!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

His blade sunk into my side the same time my sword of gold caught him in the neck. I doubled over in pain the knife still sunk into my side, but what was weird was that the guy had disintegrated like he was a monster. I heard a whoosh over my head as I fell onto my back. I saw the real Christian standing over me brandishing his scythe. I was completely at his mercy. Laying on the ground with a knife in my side he could kill me right there.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Hehe. I slowly took the knife out of her side and surveyed the blade before takign a lick of her blood. Ah, just as I expected, fresh. That's very attractive in a woman. Hehe. I sheathed the knife. I lifted my scythe up in the air but I hesitated. Why did I hesitate? Hmmm... I let the scythe slice downwards into the ground next to her. I took a small cloth from my pocket and started to clean the staff pf the scythe. I sheathed it ot my back and started to walk away.
"Your lucky Ms. Firebrid, I've decided to be generous and spare your life,"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 pm

All I could manage was a groan of pain on the ground. The kid was like a friggin vampire. I was pretty sure I was bleeding heavily. It would make it worse if i tried to get up. "Please help me.." I begged "Or i'll bleed to death.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 pm

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"Your nothing bt a human compared to me,"

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} 2w402tt

Help her? She dares ask me? I smiled and pushed my glasses back up the bridge of my nose. I smirked. She has some guts I'll give her that. I walked back and picked her up off the ground. I smiled at her.
"Fine. You got some guts Ms. Firebird," I smiled and started to walk out of the arena with her in my arms.

Last edited by Eminammy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

OOC: Uhh I wouldn't move her xD *Time rerverse to "You have guts"*

"Just help me.." I groaned, "I'll uphold the laws of ancient greece. Just stop the pain.." I blew out forcefully emitting a goldish like powder that hovered in midair. "Sprinkle that on my side.."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"Your nothing bt a human compared to me,"

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} 2w402tt

Hehe. I smiled, letting the dust or powder or glitter drop into my hand. She is literally asking me to sprinkle dust on her side. It would be so much easier to kill her. Although there was something about her that just made me... I don't know. Hesitate I guess. Which was definitely good, I think. I placed her on the ground lightly and started to sprinkle the dust or power onto her wounds. I finished the dust and stood up.
"You've got some guuuutsss Ms. Firebird,"

Last edited by Eminammy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}   AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN epic fight to the death... No I was just kidding... It's not that serious... Or is it? Or.. I'm confuzzled {K A T I E}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next