Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chu the New Demigod!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Chu the New Demigod! Empty
PostSubject: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

I walked up to the camp seeing the entrance. Once I got to the top I was grabbed and flew down back. I saw this giant bird that look like a women. Then A giant dog attacked me. I was keeping it away. It bit me and I pulled me dagger from my leg and stabbed it. "HELP!!" I screamed in pain.

Leo:son of poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Chu: Son of Hermes
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

"what the...." I ran over teh hill my sword on my back and i ran to the kid, I hit my bracelet which turned into a bow and i shot the fury down. I clicked it and it changed back into a bracelet. I ran to the hell hound and slashed it 2 times with my sword. I helped the kid up and said "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:01 pm

"I'm Chu and what were those things!!!"I said scared. I put my dagger away terrified and in pain.

OOC: hey Dave remember me? yea I've been gone awhile and I decided to make a new character.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Youchi Konoe

Youchi Konoe

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 pm

I ran over to where the commotion seemed to be happening. "What in *pant* the world *pant* is going on?*pant*” I then fixed my goggles onto my head, as they fell in my sprint.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 pm

"I was attacked by these creatures thingys"I said holding my hand.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
Youchi Konoe

Youchi Konoe

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Putting my hands on my hips, I replied, "Creature thingys huh? Nice description, though I can't blame you. But I guess for the time being, that can be one heck of a welcome committee." I grinned and chuckled after giving my response.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I chuckled and tried to get up. My eyes widen and I fell back down on the floor unconscious. "Help me.."I say before I black out.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Anytime now??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chu the New Demigod!   Chu the New Demigod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chu the New Demigod!
Page 1 of 1