Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death Empty
PostSubject: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Solania had insisted we go train. She seemed distracted. When we got here, I whipped out Lightstriker and cut open a few dummies.

"Come on. You can do better than that. You killed your mom, right? Come on. Fight me instead." I grabbed a sword and lunged at her.

"What are yo-" She lunged at me. I got angry and stuck back. She kept making these remarks about me killing my mom. My eyes were turning red now. I tried to keep my sanity but I couldn't. My eyes burned red and I lunged at Solania. "STOP IT!!"

I continued remarking because I saw her eyes burn red. She wasn't thinking now. Good girl, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Samuel Anders was in the arena for some night training when Thalia and Solania walked in. He had glanced at them and continued on cutting down dummies. But then, when the two girls had begun fighting each other, Samuel had taken notice. As a highly experienced fighter, he could tell that the intensity level in this was unusually high for a sparring match. Maybe it was about to turn ugly.
As a precaution, Samuel stopped his own session and went over to Solania and Thalia. If anything happened, he would step in.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 pm

I continue to make bad remarks and lunge at her. Then I decide to hit it where it hurts. I told her Odysseus didn't love her. Her eyes flashed redder and bathed the arena in red. I grinned. That's it, I think to myself. She pinns me to the ground and raises Lightstriker over my heart. "Do it."

She lunges at me and then she crosses the line. She says Odysseus doesn't love me. I lost every bit of my sanity and pinned her to the ground. Lightning lit up the sky and my eyes bathed the Arena blood red. I raised Lightstriker over her heart.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 pm

That's it. In the blink of an eye, Samuel was within an arm's length of the fight. His own sword caught Thalia's blade. The son of Morpheus twisted his weapon downward, disarming the girl before sending her stumbling back with an open-hand push to the chest.
"Just what the hell is going on here?" Samuel demanded coolly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 pm

I growled and picked up my sword. I landed a blow to the arm on the boy. And a blow to Solania leg.

I watched as Thalia got the boy in the arm and me in the leg. I looked at the boy. "Leave. While you still can."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"That's something you should be saying to her," Samuel responded to Solania. He parried Thalia's next strike with ease and caught her in the stomach with a roundhouse kick, knocking the wind out of her.
"Whatever this is about, it stops now," the son of Morpheus ordered. "I will use any force necessary to break this up."
Anyone with any experience fighting could tell with a glance that Samuel could back his words up. The way he held his sword, in an unorthodox reversed grip, was one indicator of his skill. Plus, there was the way he stood--tense, alert, on the balls of his feet. This guy was just sixteen, but he was a very formidable fighter.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Odysseus had been setting up the dummies for his own training, when he saw some boy knock Thalia over. He heard a scuffle and rushed over with full Greek Armor, his spear, Silencer, his shield, and his sword, Redemption. He hurried over, and saw Thalia's eyes turning red.

"Thalia," he exclaimed,"What are you doing? You and Solania are best friends why are you doing this?" he had his shield up just in case something went wrong. He was facing, Thalia, but he kept his eyes on the other two. He didn't trust them.

"Look, Thalia, I love you. Can't we work this out. You are going to kill your best friend if you don't calm down." I readied Silencer, and my shield, just in case things turned ugly.

When the boy became threatening, the son of Athena blocked his attack with his shield. "There will be no bloodshed today."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:32 pm

"Really? Then perhaps you'll want to block her, not me," Samuel retorted, keeping himself ready to intercept any attacks the hostile girl might throw his way. "As I saw it, a sparring match between these two turned ugly. What's her name--Thalia--knocked this other girl down and was going for a death blow until I stepped in."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"Look," the son of Athena said, with urgency,"as my dad always said,'There are two sides to every story.' Perhaps there's a reason for it. Just help me keep these two separated, I will talk to Thalia. I'm her boyfriend, let me see what I can do. If worse comes to worse, I'll take the fall for it. Just keep Solania away from Thalia, and I'll keep Thalia away from Solania while I try to calm her. I have an idea. I am a son of Athena, after all."

He turned toward Thalia with his shield still raised, he had to get to her. Keeping his eye on the Morpheus boy, just in case he decided to press his advantage with Odysseus' back turned. He tried to reason with Thalia.

"Thalia, its me, your Odysseus. I love you, sweetie. There's got to be a way we can work this out. Just calm down, and we will find out what is going on."

Last edited by Odysseus Carlson on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:30 am

I saw a fight going on so I thought it was just a duel. That is intill I saw Thalia going for a death blow. When I got there Samulel,Thalia,Odysseus,and Solania their."What is going on hear," I asked Odysseus. I pulled my blade out just in case. Anyway I was one of the best fighters.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 am

Odysseus recognized Ace, immediately. They had trained together, before, and Odysseus had given the Hermes boy some lessons in the quickest way to learn an opponent's strategy. He sighed, because they really didn't need any more people in on this. All, Odysseus had to do was get Thalia's attention away from Solania. Then, perhaps they could get to the bottom of this issue.

It was late, and if they didn't settle this issue soon, the cleaning harpies would be after them. He had to do something. That was when he thought of a plan. "You want to help, Ace, I've got a plan."

He quietly revealed that while he was distracting Thalia, he wanted Ace to help the son of Morpheus to keep Solania occupied. He had a feeling that she had something to do with it, though he wasn't sure why. "Whenever, I yell the word, now, I want you to open this up by pushing the button, and help me form a wall. The son of Morpheus, over there, should be able to handle keeping Solania away from Thalia. This item is a shield, by the way." The sheild looked like a small men's bracelet with a ruby in the middle.

"Listen, Thalia," he smiled, with his special smile that he only gave Thalia,"we can work this out. I promise you that it is going to be alright. Let's just take a break, and figure out what happened. Look at me, Thalia, no one else. Look at me."

His trick seemed to be working, he thought, as she seemed to be a bit calmer, almost indecisive, as if she didn't know what to do. Her eyes were still extremely red, however, so he wasn't sure how long it would last. He still kept his Greek Phalanx shield at the ready position. Anything could happen. If someone decided to run their mouth, this standoff wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 am

"Solania,"I asked,"how did you start this fight." I think I knew but I wanted her answer. She had probly mad Thalia mad by saying or doing somthing. That was my gess and I was pertty shur I
was right.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:00 pm

I smile at Ace with a wicked smile. "I wanted to die so I went to a monster to kill me. " I look at Thalia to see if that hit her. It seemed to. "After all, she did kill her own mother." I laugh and look at Thalia. "Oh, Thalia." I sing. "Odysseus there doesn't love you. He never did." I see her lunge at me. "Come on, Sweetie. Let's finish this."

My eyes are still red but I am vaguely aware of Odysseus. My mind tells me to lunge but my heart tells me to drop my weapon. Then Solania starts back again about my mom and Odysseus. I start to growl and I lunge right for her.

Seeing a red light coming from the Arena, I rush over. When I see Zoey run up beside me, I know something is wrong.

I run up to the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Odysseus looked at Solania with disgust,"What are you doing? Thalia is not a monster, she merely doesn't know how to control her powers, yet, and I do love her more then life, itself. What is your problem, I care enough about you to try and save your life. Please help me out, here."

He threw up his sheild and took the brunt of the lunge. He wouldn't hurt Thalia, but he did have to slow her down. He flew backwards with the force of Thalia's lunge. He flew inti the ground causing a minor crater. "Thalia, please," he pleaded,"control yourself. I know you can do it. She's not worth it, and she lies."

He got up, and reached for his helmet, which had been knocked off during the lunge. He rolled over, and yelled,"Ace, now." He knew that when Ace opened the shield, she would lunge for him to get to Solania. He had to hurry. The act was only meant to buy some time until he could formulate a strategy that would keep both of them alive.

He turned to Sam, and said,"Help him son of Morpheus. Slow her down, but don't hurt her. I need both of them alive. I need you to buy me some time."

At the moment he yelled, this, he was already learning Thalia's strategy. He had to find some way to completely disarm her and save Solania without any bloodshed. Odysseus looked down and realized that blood had already been shed. He had a large open wound from Thalia's knife. She mist have cut him, severly, when she lunged for Solania. The wound didn't hurt, but he knew that was thanks to the high-levels of adrenaline in his system. It would hurt really badly in the morning.

He finally got it. Thalia was using brute force and wild swings to attack. Though, easier to defeat in battle. It was harder to disarm. He sighed, and then his eyes brightened. If he could use the force of his shield, he could then use Silencer to disarm her, and no one would get hurt. There was, however, a certain issue to deal with. He needed to know why Solania wanted to die, so badly, and how she could turn on her best friend.

The second he got clear of the crater, Odysseus rushe toward Thalia, ready to try his strategy, bloody arm, and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:46 pm

"Why do you want to die Solania, you are so kind," I asked as I blocked a blow from Thalia then knocked her blade out of her hand. I picked it up and handed it to Odysseus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 pm

I come over and see a fight going on. Yes i know that you fight in a sword fighting arena, but this was a fight for death fight. I draw my sword and run into it. "What is going on hear," I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 pm

I enter the arena to practice some archery on dummies to finish getting control of my feelings. It always helped me calm down. That was when I saw them - Thalia and Odysseus, Ethan and his new girl friend, two other boys that I recognized, and a new girl that was really cute. My heart raced when I saw her. I decided to stay out of the fight. They seemed to have most of it under control, and I thought I might ruin a plan or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Every one left the party,which was small, at the beach so I came to were they all were. It was a fight for life. I pulled out my speaker and played rock music. " Let the fight begin," I say loud.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 pm

What was that annoying Cade doing here. He was just a party pig and a fight starter. I stalk over to him. "What are you doing? They are in a fight to the deah and you're playing aound!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"Party pooper," I said and left.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 pm

I look at Ace and pause. "I am a daughter of Aphrodite and I have been rejected every time I like a boy. I am a failure. I needed someone to fix this problem. I hope Thalia will forgive me." I decided to change sides. She was on the offensive side and I was on the defensive. Now I am going to be offensive. I lunge at Thalia, catching everyone by surprise.

I look at my boyfriend and my eyes flash blue, then red, and blue again, and then red. I knew I had hurt him. Somewhere deep inside, I knew I was hurting Solania and the people I love. I shook my head and my eyes turned blue. I looked around the Arena at what I caused and dropped my sword and shield. "I am so sorry, Sol-." She lunged at me and I put my hands up to block her.

I saw Ethan show up and paniced. I ran over to him and stood in front of him. "She is my friend. I can handle her. Leave, please." I looked at him with desperassion. Then I saw Thalia drop her weapon and her eyes turned blue. She was back. Then Solania lunged at her.

I saw my two new friends fighting to the death and my other new friend defending a boy. I saw Thalia drop her weapons and regain her sanity just in time to be lunged at by Solania. I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Time was of the essence, he had to save Thalia. Taking his shield, he threw it at Solania in a Frisbee like motion, a move more out of desperation than actual strategy. It hit her, and as he expected, it gave him the time he needed to get in between them. He stood and pulled out his sword, Redemption, which had been a gift from his mother. He remembered the prophecy about the sword. "This sword shall be called Redemption, and it shall be the redemption of one other than it's owner. When you are expected to be the hero, another will rise up, take your sword, and redeem themselves from the ultimate betrayal." He knew that the time was coming soon, when a betrayer would pick up Odysseus's sword, and raise it to redeem him or herself, but that time was not now.

He put the sword up, and threw himself into Solania's attack. He wasn't about to let his beloved Thalia die, nor was he going to let Solania get her wish at death, either. He wasn't about to let friendships get torn apart. He threw all his strength into disarming her, and succeeded. "Enough, Solania," he shouted,"There are plenty of fish in the sea. Destroying relationships is not the way to go. There are others guys in this world. You just need to give it time. Who do you think you are? You nearly destroyed more than just yourself today. Don't you dare, ever, do this sort of thing, again; and don't you dare, ever lie to Thalia, about me, like that again." He held his blade at a safe distance, but readied himself. Who said he couldn't at least knock her out with the hilt of the blade. He confiscated her sword, and tossed it aside.

It was over. He sighed relief, but wasn't ready to call the celebration yet. They still had to deal with the crime that Solania had done. Someone needed to speak to Chiron, and take Thalia and Solania with him, or her. He mentioned this to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 am

I pulled out my chane that I had stolen from the store and lashed out as Solania as she thrusted her sword at Thalia. The chane's point dug into her skin by her hand. She dropped her sword and howled with pain. That was my target.

"But then were should I meat you next, you know you could just come with me," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 am

After Cade left I just watched them break up the fight, hoping that I would get a word with the new girl later.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 am

"Like I said. Enough," Samuel ordered. Fixing both Thalia and Solania with an intimidating glare, the son of Morpheus brought his natural powers to bear, inducing sleep in the minds of both girls though focusing on Thalia. After months of training, his ability was now extremely efficient. Thalia was overcome by fatigue and curled up on the ground, while Solania dropped to one knee.
"Sweet dreams," Samuel muttered. "And I mean that literally. Don't worry--your girlfriend's just asleep."
In the back of his mind, the son of Morpheus could not help thinking how rational this Athena boy had been during the whole episode, despite being one girl's boyfriend. Odysseus had gotten his words across much better than Samuel ever could could have. It was a stark contrast to Samuel's typical mental image of a worried boyfriend--some illogical guy overcome by emotion.

For once in his life, Chris was too slow to get in on the action. While following Solania, he kept thinking that perhaps he should just leave her. Nothing would happen, right? But a voice in his mind insisted something would happen, and eventually Chris picked up the pace. He arrived in the arena as the girls fell asleep under Samuel's power.
"Aw, damn. What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next