Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fight to the death [sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

fight to the death [sapphire] Empty
PostSubject: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 am

Zachary | Hunter | Chance

fight to the death [sapphire] Tumblr_m4uxaaFOSm1r1tmfao1_500

We're on an open bed truck on the highway
The rain is coming down and we're on the run
Think I can feel the breath in your body
We gotta keep on running 'til we see the sun

Zach was unaware of what was going on at the moment. It wasn't until everyone was screaming a shouting in his cabin that Zach had woke up. Everyone was putting on armor and grabbing weapon. What? Sitting up. Zach's face was in confusion, not understanding what was going on. He managed to get 'battle' and 'labyrinth' out of all the shouting. Zach's face paled. The camp was under attack and he knew Taylor would be there. Slipping on a cotton blue shirt and a random pair of shorts and sneakers, Zach rushed out of his cabin, his sword in one hand and armor in the other.

Zach sprinted towards the Labyrinth while he put on his armor. Or tried to. He stopped when he saw how many monsters were out of the Labyrinth. "Holy-" Zach started to say when he spotted a streak of auburn hair. Taylor. Sprinting towards her, Zach grabbed her shoulder before she could go inside.

"You are not going in there without me!" Zach yelled over the hysteria of the campers, before hugging Taylor and placing a kiss on her forehead. He didn't know if they would come back alive.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Twenty minutes ago, Taylor wouldn't have believed that the whole camp would be reduced to this - blood, violence, fighting, war, and more blood. Everywhere she looked she saw campers risking their lives, exchanging blows with the hordes of empousai arriving from the labyrinth. Taylor already had her sword in one hand, golden monster dust already staining its celestial bronze blade. But then, it had come with a price, which Taylor clearly remembered with a wince as she quickly grasped her upper arm. The wound was fresh and had barely closed, her white sleeve stained with a little bit of red. The only armor she wore was a Greek bronze breastplate she snagged from the armory as she knew that she wouldn't have enough time to get something else. It would help deflect any hit aimed for her heart, at least.

Where is Zach? she wondered to herself, trying to ignore the anxiety bubbling up in the pit of her stomach. Was he fighting? What if he was already down in the labyrinth? She tried to go looking for him but stopped for now, for that was when she got the cut on her arm. Sending a quick prayer to whichever god was listening, Taylor paused to gather her breath before turning to the entrance of the labyrinth. Gods help me now.

And that was when someone grabbed her shoulder. Had she not looked before swinging her sword, her boyfriend would have been sliced into two. "Zach!" she managed to get out with a yelp before being pulled into a tight hug. "I've been looking everywhere and I thought..."

Taking a deep breath, Taylor pulled back slightly to crash her lips into his. The kiss wasn't chaste but forceful, laced with a sense of urgency. Others might remark that this wasn't the time for a kiss, but Taylor felt differently. In some ways, maybe this was the right time... or more appropriately, the last time. Taylor knew that from experience. It was one thing to die without expecting it, and completely another thing to prepare yourself for the possibility of death.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 am

Zach felt Taylor's lips crash against his and without hesitation, Zach kissed her back. Pulling away, Zach pressed his forehead against Taylor;s, closing his eyes and taking in her scent. He had no idea if this was the last time Zach would do anything with Taylor. Right now, every moment counted with Taylor.

Grabbing her hand, Zach flipped his sword in the other hand and looked down at Taylor with his green-blue eyes. "Are you ready?" Zach asked her in a quiet voice, his eyes changing into blue then green. Zach looked at the entrance of the Labyrinth and saw the monsters coming out. He had a bad feeling about all of this.

"Stay with me. I'm not loosing you," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear before kissing the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor found herself staring back into Zach's eyes. The eyes that drove her crazy more times than she can count. Was this the last one of those times? No, she couldn't let herself think that way. She just couldn't.

"Do you have to ask?" Her attempt to lighten the situation got foiled by how soft and a little broken her voice sounded. She forced a smile, but the way her lips twitched made it look more like a grimace.

Taylor winced slightly, bringing a hand up to her right upper arm. The cut hurt, dammit. I swear I'm getting too slow on the dodges... "You sound so cliché, Tarzan. But it's alright, I'm not planning on losing you either," she reassured him, throwing a glance at the entrance. No sooner than she looked, a sword-wielding empousa smirked wickedly at the two of them and pounced, her sword right above her head and ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

On hearing Taylor wince, Zach looked at her arm, finding it cut. Taylor had already gotten hurt? Dear gods. It was taking all of his will power not to pull Taylor back and forget about fighting and just hold her. Zach never got that chance as a sword swung at their heads. Dropping Taylor's hand, Zach brought his sword up just in time. The two swords made a clang and Zach grunted as the empousa pushed down. Zach kicked the monster in the stomach, making the monster fall to the ground. Before the empousa could come back up, Zach stabbed it in the chest. The monster hissed before turning to dust.

Fliping his sword in his hands, Zach looked towards the Labyrinth. "There's more to come. C'mon," Zach said to Taylor, pulling her towards the entrance of the Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor staggered back just as Zach plunged his sword deep in the empousa's chest. Her breaths came out at quick and uneven intervals as she watched the monster turn into no more than ashes. "That... that was my fight," she muttered defiantly. Now that was just her pride talking. Taylor knew full well that she would've been in serious trouble had Zach not intercepted the hit, but she wasn't about to admit that out loud. The daughter of Khione didn't like being a damsel in distress. She can hold her own just fine, right?

"Yeah yeah..." Taylor mumbled, still a bit peeved from Zach's little saving act from earlier. Maintaining a firm grip on her sword hilt, she launched herself into an empousa who had its back turned. With the empousa taken by surprise, Taylor easily sank her sword in the monster's shoulder. With an ear-splitting shriek, it burst into a column of golden dust. Killing the monster was her way of proving herself, of proving to Zach that she can manage her own. Even though she didn't need to prove anything to anyone, it was precisely how Taylor felt and it was the very feeling she wanted to disappear.

Satisfied, Taylor whipped around to throw a smug look at Zach's direction, but the grin faded off her face just as quickly as it had come. Without a warning, she lunged not at the son of Demeter but the demigod wielding a nasty-looking sword behind him. The demigod was an enemy no doubt, considering that he had just been about to stab a vital point in Zach's back. Snarling, Taylor brought her sword down on the demigod only to be blocked by his shield. Damn, this is gonna be a bad fight.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Zach rolled his eyes at Taylor. Her fight? Yeah, okay. Without Zach, Taylor would be dead by now. He knew Taylor would never admit it, but at least it was good to know inside. Yet, Zach couldn't help but watch in a bit of panic as Taylor attacked that monster. By herself. Zach was beginning to doubt everything and considering to pull Taylor out. He hated being so protective, but Zach wasn't in the mood to let Taylor die. Again. Or die and somehow come back to life.

Well, now Zach had to thank Taylor. Zach fell to the floor and watched Taylor and some dude battle it out. Oh no, Zach was not letting Taylor battling him. Or by herself. Or by anything really. Enemy demigods knew their stuff and how to fight. Sometimes even better than the campers here.

Snapping his fingers, grass grew from the ground and cracked the floor, wrapping itself around the enemy demigod's feet. The enemy demigod fell over, his sword and shield still in his hand. Standing up quickly, Zach rushed over. Okay, not really rushed cause he knew that if he beat up this enemy demigod Zach would never hear the end of it from Taylor. This guy was hers. But, Zach didn't really expect the enemy demigod to start cutting the grass off. Most people would fall to the ground from shock or fear from tall grass wrapping around your feet and pulling you to the ground. Not this enemy demigod. He was easily cutting and sawing through the tough grass with his sword. And Zach felt like dying.

Zach fell to the ground and curled up into a ball, pain shooting into his body everywhere as the demigod kept cutting through the grass. Zach wasn't sure if Taylor knew that Zach's life was tied into nature practically. The demigod kept cutting and Zach prayed that Taylor would kill the kid or something already. Balling up his fists, Zach tried to endure the pain, but felt like he was dying. Or being cut in half. Just like the grass.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 pm

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Blades of grass shot up from underneath their feet and Taylor had enough sense to back off, even if she wasn't exactly the target. A grin lit up her features. Thanks, Zach. But then, the enemy demigod growled menacingly and hacked off at the tall grass trying to wrap around his body. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Zach collapse. She flashbacked to that time long ago when a fireball set a tree on fire and inwardly cringed, shifting her glare back to the offending demigod. He was going to pay, and Taylor was going to make sure of that.

Adrenaline coursed through the daughter of Khione's veins, enough to distract her from the sting from her arm. The boy tried to hold her off with his shield as he continued to slash at the grass, but Taylor aimed a roundhouse kick at vulnerable spot behind his knees. Howling at the unexpected pain, the enemy demigod froze in his movements and slowly toppled face-first to the cold ground. Taylor smirked at her small victory and elbowed the boy at the jaw, crushing a nerve in there to knock him out. She watched him fleetingly for a few seconds, remembering the sword almost unused in her right hand, before thinking better of it and rushing to Zach instead. A brief moment of reluctance passed before she spun on her heel and sprinted to the son of Demeter's side, leaving the enemy demigod unconscious. Taylor had destroyed monsters, but she had never killed a human being before. She didn't know if it was weakness on her part, but she hoped it never had to come to that.

"Zach? Tarzan?" she asked anxiously, crouching on one knee while using her free hand to shake his shoulder. "You okay?" she bit her lip quickly after that. What a stupid question! Of course he wasn't. "I knocked the kid out if that helps..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 am

As soon as the kid had passed out, the pain went away. Well, more like slowly faded away. Slowly. Zach closed his eyes and laid stil in the ground for a couple of minutes. He could faintly hear a voice that sounded like Taylor. It probably was Taylor. Slowly opening up his eyes, Zach found a pair of blue eyes staring back. Zach couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, Im fine. I guess I should have expected it," Zach said to Taylor, sitting up slowly. His head pounded lightly and his sight was a bit fuzzy. Blinking, Zach fully saw Taylor and wow, she was beautiful. "Wow you look really beautiful," Zach muttered to Taylor, knowing this probably wasn't the best spot to say that. Thu were fighting for their lives at the moment. Smiling a bit, Zach stood up slowly, looking around. He grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her back up.

"I hope this is over soon," Zach muttered to himself, not knowing if Taylor had heard. But, Zach wanted to groan when he saw two enemy demigods coming toward them. Zach looked over at Taylor and bit his lip. Okay he hoped this wasn't his last time fighting with her. He didn't get to say anything cause a hilt met his face.

Falling in his butt, Zach rolled to the side as the guys sword pierced the ground where Zach had been before. Getting up quickly, Zach swung his sword, only getting it blocked by a shield. Gods dammit. This was going to be harder than Zach expected. Kicking the shield, the enemy stumbled back and Zach swing at his head. The demigod ducked rather quickly. With his green-blue eyes, Zach glanced over at Taylor to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Relief flooded to Taylor's system when Zach responded to her question. She let herself relax for the briefest moment, forgetting that they were in the middle of a battle right now. The daughter of Khione couldn't help but laugh softly at the compliment. "Don't I always - I mean, thank you," she said, smiling back as she tried not to let blood color her cheeks. "You look better though." And she meant it.

Getting back to her feet with Zach's help, Taylor faintly heard him mumble about this being over soon. "I hope so too, but at this rate, we'll be fighting for hours." She couldn't help but grimace at the sight of two new enemies - demigods too, which made it harder - advancing towards them. She lightly brushed her hand against Zach's for a second. "Good luck, Tarzan," was all she could say before their new foes started to attack.

With Zach keeping the other busy, Taylor met the other demigod halfway. He smirked, and Taylor could see that he underestimated her. Taylor smirked back, vowing to herself to prove him wrong. But then, she could get the advantage here. Ducking to avoid the boy's deadly blade, Taylor grabbed hold of his wrist and twisted it quickly, at the same time delivering a kick to his private parts. Not expecting that kind of move, the boy forced out a broken shout before jumping in place at the pain. Taylor started laughing so much that she couldn't breathe. Still grinning madly as the demigod crumpled to the ground, Taylor snuck a look at Zach and met his gaze. Wheezing, she gave him a thumbs up. Okay, so they were in a battle right now, but it wasn't a crime to have some kind of sense of humor, right?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Zach grinned when he saw Taylor give him the thumbs up. He gave Taylor a dazzling smile back. Of course, that cost him the side of a shield to his face. Falling to the ground, the enemy demigod dropped his shield and got on top of Zach and pulled a knife from his belt. Zach tried to get up, but the enemy demigod pushed him back down, an evil smile on his face. "I'm going to enjoy this," the enemy demigod said before bringing the knife down. Zach managed to bring his arm out and push the knife away. Zach sent a punch to his face, making the enemy demigod drop the knife. Soon, Zach and the demigod were wrestling each other, both trying to gain the upper edge. But this was Zach's fight, no one else's.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor sucked in a deep breath when the shield knocked Zach to the ground. Maybe the quick wordless exchange wasn't such a good idea. Before Taylor could react to that, rough fingers wrapped around her ankle and gave a harsh tug, pulling her down. Gritting her teeth, the daughter of Khione bit back a wince as her right side made contact with the ground. The enemy demigod had apparently recovered from Taylor's kick and now loomed over her, being close enough for her to hear his quick breathing. He didn't need to talk to convey how bad he wanted to kill her for her little stunt. His glare already spoke volumes.

Angered by the close proximity of the boy and the disadvantage she had below him, Taylor snarled and aimed a punch at his jaw, but he quickly caught her wrist before her knuckles could make contact with his face. "Feisty, eh?" he taunted. "Shame I have to kill you, girly."

He brought his sword down but Taylor used the flat of her own blade just in the time to keep it from piercing her skin. "You think I'm that easy to kill?" she gasped out, eyes gleaming dangerously. This was bad. But wasn't this what she initially wanted? To prove that she could look after herself? Now, left to her own devices, she was losing. With Zach busy with his own fight, she couldn't possibly count on him to bail her out of this. Taylor was on her own.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 am

Zach and the boy wrestled on the grass, Zach starting to win the fight. Grunting, Zach elbowed the other demigod in the face, sending him to fall backwards. With this advantage, Zach grabbed his sword and climbed on top of the enemy demigod, Zach's weapon now to his throat. "Just do it already," the enemy demigod snarled, knowing he was out powered. Zach blinked, realizing that the enemy had just told Zach to kill him. Zach suddenly remembered the days when he was in a gang and he was told to kill people. Zach couldn't do it all over again. Shaking his head, Zach looked down back at the boy.

"im not killing you," Zach said to the boy. Of course, Zach would probably just knock him out to make sure he didn't attack back or anything. Zach slammed the hilt of his sword against the side of the enemy demigod's head, making him pass out. Sighing, Zach got off him.

Taylor

Zach looked over where Taykor was and saw that she was loosing. Badly. Okay, even Zach would get yelled at by Taylor, he wasn't going to let her die or get hurt. Zach ran over and put the enemy demigod into a chokehold before he could bring down his knife on Taylor. Zach picked up the demigod off of Taylor, only to get elbowed in the ribs. Zach gasped and dropped the demigod on the grass, stumbling backwards. The enemy demigod picked up Zach's sword and started swinging it at him. Okay, don't get hit,Zach thought as he realized he was weapon less. Ducking as the sword was swung at his head, Zach saw a shield on the floor. Picking it up, Zach threw it like a fresbie at the enemy demigod. The shield met the enemy demigod's throat and made a sickening crack before the demigod fell to the ground. Dead. Zach's eyes widened as he realized what he just did. He didn't mean to kill him. Zach started to shake and he sat up and classed his eyes, trying to make the bad memory go away.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:35 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Maybe Taylor wasn't on her own after all.

Taylor released the breath she didn't realize she was holding when the weight was suddenly gone. With her head slightly pounding, she quickly sat up to see what had really happened. She blinked. Zach must have won the first fight if he was now dueling with her supposed enemy. Well, she had expected him to, anyway. The triumphant smile faded from her lips Zach narrowly dodged the demigod's sword. If Zach let his guard down even for just a little... Taylor got to her feet, wanting to help, when the son of Demeter threw a shield at the demigod frisbee-style. The shield hit the demigod squarely on the neck and Taylor swore she heard something crack. It seemed as if time had slowed down as she watched the warrior fall lifelessly to the ground, his eyes wide and glassy. The demigod was dead.

For a moment, the daughter of Khione was frozen in place. "Zach," she breathed, turning to where he was. The sight of him shaking on the ground unnerved her a little. "Zach, I... I'm sorry..." she said softly as she drew close enough to brush her hand against his cheek. The apology slipped out of her lips without meaning to, but she was genuine all the same. Taylor knew that it was her fault that this happened, her fault that Zach killed the enemy. Maybe if she hadn't lowered her guard, none of this would've happened.

Before she could say more, the reality of the situation suddenly struck her and she tensed, knowing that this wasn't the time and place for this. "Zach... this isn't the time..." she murmured. To emphasize her point, she heard quickened footsteps behind her and swiftly turned just in time to deflect a lance supposedly piercing her heart. With gritted teeth, Taylor quickly sidestepped and swung her sword at the empousa's neck, dissolving the monster into golden dust before it could blink.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 am

Zach could barely hear Taylor. All he knew was he had just killed another person. Yet, he heard what Taylor said lasty. She was right. This wasn't the place for this. As if the gods wanted to prove this point, Taykor killed a monster. Well, it looked like it was back to fighting again.

Quickly getting up, Zach just nodded after the monster turned the dust. The world wasn't going to stop just so Zach could relieve everything. As he looked up, he saw a hellhound comin towards them.

"You're right," Zach muttered to Taylor, lookin at her quickly before the hellhound pounced. Zach swung his sword right into the beast, it turning to dust rather quickly

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 pm

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor held up her injury-free arm to shield her face as the hellhound burst into golden dust. Cringing slightly, she tried to ignore the fact that the monster remains stuck to her body like glue thanks to the thin layer of sweat covering her from head to toe. Eww, she badly needed to take a bath after all this. If she was still alive, at least.

Offering Zach a rueful smile, Taylor shifted her attention back to the fray. Blood and golden monster dust covered the ground and she could make out some figures still in mid-fight, battling with the intent to kill. Shaking off the uneasy feeling bubbling up in the pit of her stomach, Taylor let her eyes flicker towards a towering figure nearing them. It must be at least seven feet or so, maybe even taller. Dreading what she might find out, the daughter of Khione grimaced when she looked at the creature's head, finding a lone eye directly above its nose.

"Cyclopes!" Taylor said in warning, grabbing Zach's arm. After losing that duel with the now dead demigod, she grew a little averse to taking this huge thing on her own.

ooc: And I still can't get that other plot out of my mind xD my brain is buzzing with ideas for that one... Can we rp both threads simultaneously, but on a different timeline?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Zach looked up at the monster in front of them. This was going to take some time to bring down. He sucked in his breath as the monster laughed and swung his fist at Zach. He knew there was no way he could duke or dodge this thing so he closed his eyes as the fist made contant with him.

Zach went flying across the field, leaving Taylor all alone. The demigod tried to get up, but fell back down. Zach watched in horror as the monster did the same thing again. No. Zach closed his eyes and muttered some ancient Greek words. When he opened his eyes, the seven foot Cyclopes was wrapped in grass and vines and just plants. Nature seemed to wrap around him like a cacoon. The plants unwrapped, revealing nothing. Even though he felt like passing out, Zach was just glad Taylor was okay.

Getting up slowly, Zach made his way to Taylor, dropping on his knees when he got to her. "I beat him," Zach mumbled to Taylor, burying his head in Taylor's stomach. Now Zach wanted all the fighting to end. He wasn't sure if the camp could keep it up any longer really.

Yes omg xD. Where should the topic be? Off campus? Like he's taking her on a date and then that happens xD. I could make the topic
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Say what? Did Zach just leave her alone to fight a monster a little less than twice her height? Taylor's mouth dropped open in awe as vines snaked around the Cyclopes like a cocoon forming around a caterpillar. A few moments passed and when the plants peeled off, the monster was nowhere to be found. Taylor's eyes grew big and it took her quite some time to realize that Zach's head was pressed against her stomach.

"Did you teleport that thing or something?" Taylor asked breathlessly, still trying to get over it all. Her hands went to tangle themselves in the hair at the back of his neck, holding him close to her. "Okay, it's gonna be fine..." she mumbled, quite unsure of why she was speaking word of reassurance. But damn, what a move. It was a miracle why the son of Demeter hadn't even passed out by doing that.

ooc: YESYESYESYESYES 8D And sorry for the crap post. No muse.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 am

Zach shrugged at Taylor's question. He didn't know where the monster had gone. He hoped the Uderworld or straight to Hades. He felt Taylor play with his hair and relaxed a bit. Zach was breathing heavily an trying not To pass out. Zach couldn't even remember the last time he had done a move like that.

"I can't remember the last time I did a move like that," Zach said to Taylor, getting up slowly, his knees shaking.

Lol it's okay. I'll go make the topic.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Taylor bit her lip anxiously, noting just how drained Zach was. "I can," she said softly, the memory still fresh in her mind despite the fact that it happened months ago. "Remember the time you brought me to your farm?"

Before Taylor could totally relive the memory, a shiver suddenly ran through her spine and her whole body tensed. Being the kind of girl who relied on her instincts majority of the time, the daughter of hastily placed a firm hand on Zach's shoulder to try and keep him down. "Hang on," she warned, eyes narrowing as she held her sword up to be ready. "Stay put, alright?" Please... You're tired enough as it is, she added in her thoughts, actually getting worried of the possibility of Zach dying if he pushed his limits.

Taylor quickly swung her sword to the left, her celestial bronze blade meeting the spear in mid-slash. Realizing that it was just an empousa (enemy demigods worried her more as she nearly lost to one), Taylor swerved to the side and drove her sword through the monster's midsection. Though the monster shrieked and turned into dust, Taylor found herself wincing as the spear shaft prodded the cut on her arm. Finding the coast clear for a moment, Taylor turned back to Zach and bent down to sling his arm around her shoulders for support."We have to get to the infirmary, asap," she gasped out as she tried to pull him up. "I'm not going to let you die on me, Tarzan."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 am

Zsch shook his head. He wasn't going to leave his only home for some stupid reason. Even he did pass out, Zach knew he defended his home. Getting up, Zach realized that he was weak. His knees shook and he was surprised he didn't fall over.

"I don't want to Taylor. This is my only home," Zach said to her, looking into her blue eyes. You could see it in his face that Zach meant what he said. Okay so yeah Zach had ran away from camp a few times. Taylor was the one who convinced Gina to stay though. And he was glad about that.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 am

taylor lilian brooks
Daughter of Khione

Frustrated, Taylor placed both her hands on Zach's shoulders, pleading with her eyes. She had to make him see reason. She couldn't let him stay here and die. "Zach, listen to me," she said in the most serious tone she could muster. "Camp is my home too. But please, you're already exhausted. You have to rest. If you stay here in your condition, you'll" - Taylor didn't let herself finish, the word 'die' getting caught in her throat. It was already too much to think about. She didn't want to have to say it out loud too.

Before she could say more to convince the son of Demeter, Taylor felt the hair at the back of her neck stand as she registered the sound of something cracking behind her. Did it sound like... electricity?

"Oh my gods! As cute as you two look, this is not the place for a date!" came a high-pitched squeal Taylor can recognize anywhere. Groaning to herself, Taylor whirled around to see the familiar black-haired girl standing next to a puff of golden dust that could only be a disintegrated monster. The girl threw Taylor a dark look. "This thing almost killed you while you were having a lovey dovey moment!" Alex said hotly, referring to the monster dust lazily floating around. When Alex glanced at Zach, she offered him a wide smile and said, "Hi, Zach. Nice to meet you at last. Taylor has been doing a good job trying to keep you away from me. I'm Alex, by the way."

Suddenly the wind shifted and distracted, Taylor blanched at the sight of another Cyclopes drawing near. Alex had seen it too, and the daughter of Zeus gritted her teeth before looking over at the couple. "If you're gonna make out or something, I suggest that you move far away from here," she said, ignoring the furious look Taylor was already giving her. "Now, ta-ta, I have a monster to attend to."

As the daughter of Zeus sped off, Taylor firmly clung on to Zach's shoulder. "We should go," she said, staring into his green-blue eyes and tried not to let herself get distracted. "Please, Zach. Do it for me?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:24 am

Zach blinked a few times cause everything seemed to be happening really fast. First, Taylor was talking to him and then a perky girl seemed to show up. He knew that must have been one of Taylor's friends considering she had known Zach's name. "Hi," Zach mumbled back to Alex, only hoping she had heard him. Then, Akex left as quickly as she had came. Now, his focus was on Taylor. It was hard not to cause she was grabbing into his shoulders.

Zach mumbled something that sounded like "not fair", before nodding his head. Yes, he would do it for Taylor. "Fine, I'll go. But only for you. Let's get out of here before something else happens to either of us," Zach said, slipping his hand into Taylor's. A few seconds didn't even pass when Zach saw an enemy demigod coming towards them, a bow and arrow in his hands. The demigod aimed the arrow at Taylor. As if on instict, Zach pushed Taylor to the ground as he jumped to the side. The arrow flew, missing Taylor. Almost growling, The demigod pulled out a sword and raced forward, swinging the sword. Zach waited and swung his sword back at the right moment, the two metals making a spark when they came together.

Zach didn't know how long he could keep this up. This demigod was good with a sword and Zach could feel himself getting tired. The enemy demigod could see that and pushed Zach down to the ground. Zach fell easily, his sword falling out of his hand. The enemy demigod got on top of Zach, dropping his sword and pulling out a knife. Okay, Zach wasn't in the mood to die. Muttering some ancient Greek words, grass grew and wrapped itself around the demigod's knife hand. The demigod jumped and started pulling out the grass from the roots.

Sometimes Zach really hated using his powers cause there was always that one down side to it. He gasped when he felt the grass being pulled from the roots. This was a different feeling Zach had never felt before. Yes, it still hurt. The demigod might as well been pulling of Zach's skin and bones cause thats what it felt like to him. Groaning in pain, Zach kinda went limp an his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fight to the death [sapphire]   fight to the death [sapphire] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fight to the death [sapphire]
Page 1 of 1