Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The epic fight...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm

I walked into the arena with my sword in hand. I sat down and wiped my sword to where its shiny and looks new. I was taught that just becasue im a trained killer in the Marines.. dosent mean that you dont have to be organized and cleaned weapons. I got up, walked over to a dummy slowly and quickly spun, decappatating the dummy in one hit. I picked up the head and put it back on and sliced the rib cage of the dummy making a clean second kill.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:23 pm

The dummy fell to the floor with a clang, having fallen victim to one of my high-kicks. In truth I hadn't needed to train since I was fit enough as it was. I was just here 'cause I had nothing better to do. I wasn't very social and I'd already seen all of the forest. I glanced over to the man who was currently decapitating a dummy. I smirked slightly and walked over to him. " Hello." I gretted, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm

I wiped the hay of my uniform and turned around to see a girl, about 2 years younger then me standing there. "Hi" I said returning the greet. "Im Johnathon, so of Athena." I sad sticking my hand out to her for her to shake. "you?" I asked waiting for her to tell me her name and parent.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm

I shook his hand and smiled. " Alice, daughter of Nyx." I answered curtly. I was never one for conversation. I had always been more of a loner. I sighed slightly and looked up at Johnathon. " Would you like to spar? I haven't got much else to do." I said, smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 pm

"sure." I awnserd wiping my sword off and getting in my fighting stance. "I have to warn you.. Im a Marine.. I can be very good with a sword." I said with a grin "but I might go a little easy if you want" I said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 am

I chuckled and unsheathed my sword. Go easy on me? Psh. I didn't do easy. I smiled slightly at him. " I've been using a sword since I was 5. I think I'll be alright." I said, smirking slightly. I raised my sword infront of me and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

I quickly wiped my sword and got in fighting stance. I quickly jumped up and pointed my sword at her. I quickly shot a dagged at her leg that I had hidden in my sleeve. when I hit the ground I brought my sword towards her waist hoping I could get a good hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The epic fight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic fight...   The epic fight... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The epic fight...
Page 1 of 1