Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

-Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

-Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] Empty
PostSubject: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

My head rested in my hands as I sat in the Amphitheater. My iPod was turned up high enough that I couldn't hear anyone or anything else besides the music. I shifted slightly in my seat, pulling my hoodie closer around my body. My eyes were closed as I whispered the lyrics."'Cause the hardest part of this, is leaving you"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

I wandered into the ampitheater for no apparent reason. For some quiet, I guess. Then I saw Parker. I smile to myself as I walk up and sit down next to her. "Fancy meeting you here, hmmm?" I ask her, grinning. Would today be one of her crappy days? Or a good day? Only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 pm

The song faded and I jumped a few feet in the air, seeing Ollie. "Oh my gods. You scared the crap outta me." I paused my iPod, and took out my bright aqua headphones. I breath out, rubbing my temples and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm

I smirk. "That's my job." I put myself in a more comfortable position. "So what are you doing here on this fine evening?" It really was nice. The sun was just starting to set; slowly, but surely.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm

I thought for a moment before answering. Just sitting before a certain someone tried to give me a heart attack. But, don't worry; I forgive him. I smile, wondering if I would be able to fool him with the feel-good act . It worked on my dad every time, but Eli never believed me. I turned a little, watching the sun.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

I smile half-heartedly. "Good. But, anyway, how are you feeling? 'Cause I know you're not all happy and stuff." I could tell.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"Eh. Is it that obvious? I need a happy pill or something. But, I'm fine, I just don't look liike it, huh? I have chemo tomorrow so that will be fun and whatnot..." I said, trailing off quitely.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I nod slowly. "Well, if it would be better, I'll go with you..." I look at her. "If you need support or something." I flip my hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I thought for a moment then replied, "Actually, that would be awesome. I needed a ride home anyways. Even though I'm sure you don't really want to see me puke my guts out or anything. Oh yeah, if I'm mean to you, just slap me or something. I'll be so drugged up I won't feel it." I smiled at him, thinking about how much I appreciate him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 pm

I laugh. "Okie dokie. But you know I'd never slap you. On purpose." I pick at my bracelet, then look back at Parker. "Listen, do you wanna do somethnig later? I have a place where we could go bowling, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

I smile and reply, "Sure. Bowling sounds good." I run my hand through my hair and look around the empty amphitheater.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:35 pm

I smile. "Awesome. When do you wanna leave?" I ask her. This wasn't a date or anything; just two friends hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 pm

I shrug. "Whenever. I need to run by the cabin first. So, I can meet you in the parking lot?" I ask with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm

I run my fingers through my hair. "Sure. See you then?" I get up from my seat.

Last edited by Alex Says, "RELAX." on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:19 pm

I smile and reply, "Alrighty."I grab my backpack and stand up. Ollie made me feel better just by who he was.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

I give her a friendly hug, then start off towards my cabin. I wondered what I'd change into. Maybe a leather jacket. And a Fedora.

~Can you start the topic in Off Campus?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

--Made the topic (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]   -Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Epic Title Goes Here-[Alex]
Page 1 of 1