Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)   We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

Danny walks up with Heather by his side. THey were talking silently untill Danny exclams, "No! I will not stop that." He laughs and pokes Heather.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)   We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 am

I was looking at the forest from high up in a tree. After a while, I heard a noise from below me. Looking down, I see a boy and a girl- they looked like twins. My electric blue eyes stay trained on them.

~This is Ollie. ^^
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)   We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

Danny snaps his fingers and turns Heather into a black rose. "My favorite sis you should know that." He walks ahead and leans on a tree. Waiting fo her to turn back into his sister.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)   We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a title but i donno one(Me and Alex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: