Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Epic meal time (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

Epic meal time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Epic meal time (Open)   Epic meal time (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil had a very imaginative mind and for most, dinner was just...well...dinner. For Karil though, dinner was a time for good food and entertainment, even if it was only for himself. Today he'd taken the time to construct a mini empire state building out of his meal with toothpicks holding it all together.

He reached up, using his fork to shape a few potato slices that acted as the front doors and then smirked a little, despite the fact that it was food, it actually looked pretty accurate, it even had a straw inside to act as an elevator shaft.

Karil chuckled gently and leaned back, admiring his work happily as he hummed to himself. He still wasn't comfortable with any kids in the Hermes cabin so he kind of sat alone at one of end of the cabins area. His hair was drawn up into his toque as usual and a smile played across his face.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Epic meal time (Open)   Epic meal time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

"What did you build? Sorry if I scared you." I said. I sat down with my orange and began peeling it.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Epic meal time (Open)   Epic meal time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 am

"Cool!" Sara exclaimed as she started to walk by.
"How did you do that?" She questioned, sitting down. She craned her neck up to look at the top. "Now I feel like I've been there!" Sara laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic meal time (Open)   Epic meal time (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic meal time (Open)
Page 1 of 1