Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The epic fail (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The epic fail (open) Empty
PostSubject: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 am

I got bored so I walked to the wall and started climbing. The only problem I had was I forgot to put a harness on. Oh boy im going to die a slow painful death I thought to myself. As I was thinking to myself, I dident realize that I grabbed a loose rock and toumbled down landing on the floor with a thump, I was blacked out and sore.
ooc: what do you mean?

Last edited by U.S.M.C on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:50 am

((**EPIC FACEPLAM** Learn to grammar, please.))

Ben rushed over to the boy who had fallen. He was out cold. Ben checked his pulse. Ok, he's alive, that's good. "Hey!" Ben yelled to the Apollo kid assisting him. "Bring me the smellingsalts!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:57 am

ooc: do we need to add another person for this?
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 am

((No, the other kid is an NPC (Non-Player Character), sort of like a living prop.))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 am

OOC: I will asist you guys in saving this poor person. :)

Chris looked up, seeing the high rock just out of his reach. He bent his knees before leaping and holding on for dear life. With his upper-body strength, he swung his legs around to the side so the were both on the of the foot-holder. He rang the beel at the top of the wall quickly, with one hand looked at his watch. 2:48 seconds; he'd beat his high score. He pumped the air with a fist before he heard a cry of help. He looked down, finding an Apollo kid on the floor, hurt with two guys helping him. He quickly climbed back down, jumping the last two metres before running over to help. The other Apollo kid was running to get something.
"Is he alright?" Chris asked the boy that was helping him. "Should we get him to the infirmiary?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I woke up and stared at the people looking down at me. what happend? I asked in a soar and confused voice. All I remember is falling now this?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

"Dude, you fell." Chris explained. He rested his hand on the boys forehead. God, he was burning up. "We need to get you to the infirmiary. Are you okay to walk?" Just as he said that, the boy's eyes rolled. Maybe not. Chris added to himself as an after thought. He heaved the boy up by the arm, holding him up in standing position.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

I winced as my head and body moved. every thing turned black as I blacked out agian. I was completly soar.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm

The Apollo kid fainted in Chris' arms again, taking him by suprise. Chris barely caught him, stopping him crash into the ground.
"Oh heck." Her muttered, a bead of sweat appeared on his brow from the heat and the weight of this boy. He scooped him up into his arms, trying to carry him to the doctors. After a few steps, he was about to drop him. He gently laid the boy down on the grass, strecting out his sore back. He leaned over the boy and did the first thing that came into his mid. He slapped him around the face, hard.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 pm

I shot up and screamed in pain. What was that for dude? i said with a hint of surprise and anger. What did I do?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 pm

"You fainted on me, man." I explained. "Twice, I had to get you up some how." I stood up, walking to my abandoned back-back by the fence and pulled out a bottle of water and a tissue. I wiped a bit of blood from his face and handed him the water.
"What's your name?" I asked, watching him drink.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Im justin. who are you? i asked as i closed the water bottle and handed it back to him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 pm

"Chris. Chris Hunt, son of Aphrodite." He grinned and winked at Justiin. "Can't you tell with my good looks?" He laughed. He stowed the water away again, slapped a spare plaster on the side of Justin's head where he'd hit him, and got serious.
"So, what happened?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

I dont know I think a flying monkey tickled me and I fell and he forgot to catch me. I fell smart one. I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 am

"Uh, ok....this one has lost his marbles." Chris grunted to himself. "Concussion maybe" He slid his hand down Justin's hair, feeling a bloody bump at the back. "Okay, defiently a concussion." He put his arm around Justin again, into standing position.
"Right, i'mma gunna get you to a doctor. Don't faint on me again, okay?" He looked at Justin, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Fine. I wont faint. Dude why are you dressed as a taco. Are you edible cause im hungry. I said with a funny smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

Chris choked with laughter that was mixed with amusement and worry at the same time.
"Alright man, im not a taco. Dont eat me." He warned Justin. "If you do, i will drag you up to tue top of that wall and drop you myself."
With Justin's help, they got a hundred meters when a medical staff member passed them. She took a look at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Why is she dressed as a Banana? can I eat her? I asked with hunger in my voice. ooooh can I eat you taco and that banana? I asked licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epic fail (open)   The epic fail (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The epic fail (open)
Page 1 of 1