Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

EPIC battle!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Mitchell Sharp
EPIC battle! Jessemccartney2

Mitchell Pulled a sword off the rack, swinging it around in a circle before grabbing a sheild and walking into the arena. There were a few people fighting, one of them his sisters. He waved at her and she waved back before blocking an attack from a Hermes camper. He stopped at an empty patch. he looked around for someone to fight him.
"Anyone wanna fight?" He called to whoever wanted to try and defeat him.

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:26 pm

No thank you.HI im violet hart I said as I pulled out my knife out of my boot.So you like to fight?I am not that big of a fan.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 pm

"I will go easy on you. I promise." Mitchell assured her, sounding innocent in his strong Britich accent. She dropped the sword and Sheild onto the gravel floor. He raised his hands to prove his point. "See, I'll fight with no weapon." He lied to her. She didnt know that he could influence her emotions easily.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Omg your accent is hot.Are you sure you will go easy on me and plus I am a girl.I was not sure about fighting him but then I stood up and put.my knife back in my boot.Ok lets fight.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 pm

"Why thank you." He grinned at her before going into fight mode. He ran forward, kicking her quite lightly behind her knee, making her loose her balance and topple over. He sent a few jabs in her ribs to secure the win. He stepped back, ready for whatever move she was going to try on him.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:47 pm

As I acted like it hurt I pulled out my knife and staged him in the knee.I got up and slaped him in the face and I started to bleed from where he kicked me.GO EASY ON ME!I yelled at him
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Mitchell blinked when she slapped him. Whoa girl, a minute ago you called me hot and now you're hitting me? He lookeed at her, concentrating. He found the pull in her brain and stopped it, calming her down. She wouldn't be able to stop herslf feeling calm.
"I'm sorry. Let's go again." he told her assuringly, wiping his cheek and waiting for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 pm

WHAT EVER!!! I heard you.I can read you mind.You were hot unroll now and now GOODBYE!
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa." He grabbed her arm, stopping her from moving. "Where are you going? If you don't want to fight, we don't have to." he looked at her a moment longer, sweeping the hair off his face. If I wasn't gay, this would totally be the kind of girl I'd like todate, he thought.
"Look, what's your name?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm

My name is violet hart.I'm going home maybe not if you are nice. You know that you can be bi witch means you like boys and girls.Can we just talk to get to know each other better? I asked him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: Your bad spelling and lack of grammer sends a chill down my spine

Mitchell grinned. "Yeah, I know you can be bisexual aswell." He told her. He didn't hold any intrest in dating girls at all. "And I promise to be nice."
He held his hand out to her, putting on his best smile.
"My name is Mitchell Sharp. I was brought up in the streets of London. Son of Apollo. What about you? Who is your God parent?"
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm the daughter of Aphrodite.I'm from Texas. Well are you interested in me?I asked him.I reached for his hand I smiled at him to.I thought to myself "I wonder if he likes me?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Mitchell laughed. Not a nervous laugh but just a loud and normal laugh. He held her hand to amuse her.
"Not right now." He told her, smiling. He wondered whether someone could change his sexuality. Tgat maybe kissing a girl would make him straight.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 pm

You can kiss me?If you want to.Thanks for helping me up.You are really nice!

I wondered if he was playing me with a lie.I thought in my head "I hope he is not playing me in a lie."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Mitchell raised his eyebrows. He flicked his head to the side, getting his hair out of his eyes. He thought for a moment. One kiss. Thats all. Maybe it will turn out that im straight all along. He took a step towards her so they were only a little away from each other.
"Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asked her, so close that his breath was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Blondie, please use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:59 pm

No I do not mind at all.I really like you.But now my knee hurts from when you kicked me.If you are straight do you want hang out or maybe date?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Mitchell rolled his eyes. "You talk a lot, do you know that?" He told her. He put one hand on her chin, tilting her face upwards awkwardly. He leaned in, pressing his lips to her and hoping to get a spark.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:21 pm

"No I did not knowthat".I thought in my head "He is a good kisser."When we were done I wondered if there was a spark by are lips touching."Was there a spark?" I asked him when we were done kissing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Mitchell let go her face, taking a step back. He thought for a moment, thinking of all the guys he had kissed and comparing them to Violet before shaking his head.
"Nope. I am well and truely gay." He laughed. He didn't mind this result. He quite liked being different. "Thanks anyway though. You are a...good kisser?" He didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you I said to him and walked off.I ran off crying because I really liked him and he is only gay.As I ran off I yelled to him"I'm sorry!" And I ran to the bus stop and stopped and sat down and cryyed my heart out and I felt someone tap on my shoulder
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 pm

[color=green]Mitchell chased Violet all the way until she broke down and started to cry. He tapped her shoulder before sitting down next to her.
"We can still be friends, can't we?" He asked her whilst at the same time he used his talent to calm her down.
"I mean, it doesn't matter whether I am gay or not." He wiped a tear away from her cheek.[\color]

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yes we can be friends but I really like you."I said to him while I stopped crying."I really like you and you are gay,so that is why i am sad.""Sorry I was crying and ran off."

I moved over to let him sit and maybe hug alittle as friends.I thought to myself "Maybe even though he is gay maybe we can go out."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:56 pm

"Just because I am gay doesn't mean that we cant go out and chill. We can do anything we want to, okay?" He reassurred her. He put an arm around her and hugged her. He flicked the hair out of his eyes.
"So, do you wanna go some where? You choose where to go and we will go." He pulled away from her, watching her.
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:04 pm

I do not know where to go.Sorry I am new around here."thank you for holding me and does this mean we are going out now?"

I wanted to hug with him more.I am glad that he followed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EPIC battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC battle!   EPIC battle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC battle!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next