Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

(insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) Empty
PostSubject: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I was leaning against a tree strumming my guitar.I hear a rustling noise and i take out my sword,ready to pounce on whatever was gonna come out.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:12 pm

(insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) Aria_a16
~[A R I A A L C O V E]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F E U R T E P E]~

Spoiler:

I walk out right in front of a boy with a guitar and a sword. "Woah, woah! Don't kill me!" I say, holding up my hands. But just in case, I took out my flute. "If you attack me, you will lose," I say with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"I doubt it,but i'm not going to attack you,"I said with a smirk."My name is Dylan Star,Son of Apollo.What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 pm

I put my flute back and held out my hand for him to shake. "Aria Alcove. Daughter of Eurtepe, the Muse of song," I say boldly. I was proud of my mom. I had actually met her last week. With bad news, but still. She was very nice... or at least she seemed very nice.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

I shook her hand."So,you like to sing too?Have you ever wrote a song?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm

I blushed and sighed. "Yeah, but it's not very good." I hear a rustle in the forest, but I shake it off. Sunshine, my magical parkeet, was in the tree I was leaning on. I whistled to her, and she whistled back. I laughed and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

"Nice pet,i've got one too."Nova come here I thought.I'm comin' he thought back to me.I saw him and he came and landed on my shoulder."This is my pet dragon,Nova."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:40 pm

I nodded. "Cool! Does your dragon breathe fire?" I ask. "Sunshine can make her chirps sound like any instrument," I say proudly. Sunshine flew down to my shoulder. She tweeted angrily at Nova.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 pm

"Yes he can,and he can also do this."Nova,battle mode.Kay,He said.He jumped off of my shoulder and grew three times his size.He growled at Sunshine."I would tell your bird to back off,"I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Sunshine's golden feathers turned slightly pale, and she flew back up into the tree. I laughed and rubbed my bionic arm. I was getting used to it. I was glad it was gold and not iron or something like that. I looked at it. It had replaced my whole arm, shoulder down, including my hand. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm

I saw her arm and my expression softened."What happened to your arm,"I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I shruged, making sure I was showing him it wasn't a big deal. "A hellhound tried to rip it off. It sucseeded... halfway. The Apollo kids had to amputate it. Then the Hephaestus kids made me this," I say, holding up my arm. I heard a whisper in the wind. Beware... coming... revenge... was all I picked up. I troubled look overcame my face. Revenge? Couldn't possibly be...
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:57 pm

I saw her expression change."What's wrong,"I said,tightning my grip on my sword.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm

"Just a uh... voice," I say with uncertainty. I knew something bad was going to happen soon. "Just, run back to camp as fast as you can. Now!" I say to him. I felt something come closer. "Just go!"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 pm

"I am not going anywhere.Just tell me what it is."I wasn't going to leave someone alone to face...whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm

I closed my eyes and scrunched my face. "Ok. Fine. But... he's after me, not you," I say to him. My voice was slightly strained and also had a tinge of pain. I got out my flute and played my special five-note song. It morphed until it was my spear, Ode. I could hear it bounding up to us. I held up my spear, and got ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

"Can you at least tell me what it is,"I asked.I climbed onto Nova's back.I got out my bow and quiver.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Just as it jumped out of the forest, nearly on top of me, I yelled, "Hellhound!" The hellhound had scratched my side slightly when I had dodged it. "Hey, that hurt jerk!" I yelled at it. I knew it wasn't the best thing to say in these circumstances, but hey, why not insult it?
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Despite the situation,I couldn't help but smile at her comment.I got off of Nova."Nova,ATTACK!!!,"I yelled.He jumped on the hellhound.They rolled away,thrashing eachother.I wasn't worried,Nova could handle him."You want me to heal that,"I asked Aria,gesturing to her scratch.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 pm

"No," I say sternly. "Call off Nova," I say with dead seriousness. I needed my revenge on this thing for ripping my arm almost off. I wanted to kill this thing so bad.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Nova,come back.He came back,covered in scratches.I ran over to him and healed him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 am

As Dylan was healing Nova, I ran over to the hellhound. I pounced in front of me. "Hello," I say to it, "Long time no see." It snorted at me and looked at my arm. I smiled. "Yeah, couldn't make me armless." He tried pounce on top of me, but I dodged. We kept fighting. The hellhound was getting tired, and I was as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)   (insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(insert epic title here)(hannah_of_the_forge)
Page 1 of 1