Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

-Insert title here-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

-Insert title here- Empty
PostSubject: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 am

I was in the amphitheater just sitting down like any other person would. It was a nice sunny day at about 70 degrees fahrenheit. I wasn't ever cold anyway, I am a son Khione. I notice a guy like 5 feet away from me. I also notice a girl around me. The girl is kinda cute and I'll try something but not right now.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 am

-Insert title here- 1293480232_4802_full

Connor Chambers

"Do you know something else that doesn't know anything about mercy? Water."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Connor sat on one of the bleachers in the amphitheater. Usually, this would never be a place for him to relax. It would usually be a lake, or a beach; just something with water. He wasn't a Poseidon kid, but being around water made him more relaxed; especially at a camp like this.

Connor jerked his head to the side. A few feet away from him was a boy about his age, maybe younger. He didn't recall ever seeing him around camp before. The teenager decided to remain silent. He was an introvert. Beginning a conversation was never really his forte.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 am

-Insert title here- Girl-211

"Who do you think you are..."

- p q p q p q -

I was just walking around the ampitheater, bored. Luckily, I had my trusty guitar strung around my neck. I was humming and strumming to random rock songs. Currently, I was playing "21 Guns" by Green Day. The notes flowed out of my mouth and my guitar perfectly.

"Do you know what's worth fighting for? And if it's not worth dying for?" I sing the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. I did not notice the boy watching me on the bench.

- p q p q p q -

"...running 'round leaving scars?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

I was bored. Well, time to make a few friends. I went to the girl playing music on her guitar. I was definately liking the music being played. It was a good song,21 guns. "Your voice is amazing" I say, not thinking before I speak.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

After a while, Connor began to feel like a complete loner. The other guy was already trying to make a conversation with that girl over there. Hesitantly, he walked up to the both of them. "Hey," he began. "Connor Chambers, son of Triton."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

]
-Insert title here- Girl-211

"Who do you think you are..."

- p q p q p q -

I blush as the boy compliments me. "Thank you! I'm a daughter of Apollo, so I can play guitar, piano, drums, bass, and some others. I'm Alex Dashwood." I grin as the other boy comes up. I put out my hand, and with my other hanf, tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. Both boys were cute, just that the Connor one was a bit young.

- p q p q p q -

[i]"...running 'round leaving scars?"
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I shake her hand and smile."I'm Alex Ramirez. Nice to meet you." She was beautiful and could sing. Probably is smart too. She's the total package, I thought. "Connor,I'm Alex." I said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 pm

"Hey Alex," he greeted the girl. "And other Alex." Connor held out one hand for either of them to shake. He awaited for their response.

~ Failed post. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Insert title here-   -Insert title here- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Insert title here-
Page 1 of 1