Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Insert title] { paradigma}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

[Insert title] { paradigma} Empty
PostSubject: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm

[Insert title] { paradigma} Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large

THAYER nolan RYAN

Thayer walked across the grass leading down the lake. When he reaches the point where the grass, mets the sand, he stops walking and sits down. He sighs softly as he reaches back to grab the hood of his sweatshirt. Grasping the hood, he slowly pulls it over his head. Thayer's hands then fall back to his sides. He turns his head slightly, and stares out at the water.

He wished for once that someone would talk to him. Most of all he wished for a friend. He knew that would never happen. In the whole two years he had been at this camp, no one had every talked to him. Well atleast not after the first week, once they had discovered his rage issues, kids would stay far away from him. This really hurt Thayer, it's not like it was his fault. He can't control it, why were people so afraid of him?

Thayer sighs, and grabs a clump of grass, and yanks until it comes out of the ground. He then sets it down, and pulls more grass out of the ground, and places it on top of the other. Pretty soon, Thayer is just pulling grass out of the ground, and making a large pile. He had know idea why he was doing this, but he didn't care. Why should he?
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm

i want to reconcile the violence in your heart.

[Insert title] { paradigma} Tumblr_m0sonkzFlq1rqqiwyo1_500

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

A few feet away from her, Anneliese noticed a guy pulling out chunks of grass from the ground and setting it into a pile on the ground beside him. She frowned. The boy was unfamiliar, but it was probably because she just arrived at camp three weeks ago.

The daughter of Aphrodite had been sitting by the lake sketching designs for outfits when a boy stomped to the area. Immediately, she put down her pencil and watched the boy curiously. He pulled the hood of his sweatshirt over his head, concealing his blonde hair. From where she was seated, she could tell he was staring out to the water in deep thought.

“Hey,” she called, a small smile on her face. “Do you do that a lot?”

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

The sound of the girls voice startles Thayer so much, that he drops the clump of grass in his hand, on his lap. He grumbles, and wipes it off. He then turns, to see where the girl is. He spots a girl, sitting a few feet away from him. He blinks, and stares at her for a bit. "Do what alot?" he asks quietly.

Thayer sits there, completly shocked. Someone was actually talking to him! Soon however, he starts to frown. Of course, the girl was new. As soon as she found out about him, she would probualy never want to talk to him again. It was always the same, and he hated it. But maybe this time would be different. He had a feeling that it might.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

Anneliese laughed softly, shutting her sketchbook closed and picking up her pencils. She stood up and made her way towards the boy. “Make art out of grass,” she teased, plopping down next to him. “I’m Anneliese.”

She noticed the boy had really pretty eyes. They were a light blue that seemed to twinkle in the sun. Anneliese wished that she had any eye color besides her dull brown ones.

“I like the color of your eyes,” she blurted out. Inside, she cursed her ADHD. They always made her utter her thoughts out of nowhere. She smiled nervously at her fellow camper.

Anneliese liked making new friends. She wanted to get to know everyone at camp.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh. Uh no, I don't well atleast I think I don't" Thayer says softly. He was still confused as to why she was bothering to talk to him. He looks at her, she was really pretty, most likely a daughter of Aphrodite. "Nice to meet you Annelise, I'm Thayer"he says softly.

Thayer blinks hearing her comment about his eyes, "Thanks"he says softly. Now he was even more confused than before. He rubs the side of his head, as he looks around. Slowly, he turns back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

Anneliese studied Thayer. He seemed really quiet and his words were barely audible. She twirled the tips of her braid with her forefinger. With his blonde hair and blue eyes, she expected him to be the popular jock type.

“Would you prefer to be alone?” she frowned. Thayer seemed uncomfortable by the way he scratched the side of his head and eyed their surroundings.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

"No!"Thayer says, but honestly its almost a shout. His cheeks turn a slight pink color, as he blushes. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to shout. Oh and, its just that no one ever talks to me, so I'm not used to it when someone does"he says slightly louder than his quiet tone he had earlier. While talking Thayer was careful, to not mention his little issue. He didn't want to scare her away.

He smiles lightly, and pulls his hood down. He then shakes his hair, seeing that it had gotten slightly messed up from his hood. He grins slightly, and leans back resting on his hands. It was pretty magical, his change in attitude. He sits there, just smiling. He was the happiest he had been for a long time, a very long time.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

Anneiese was taken aback when Thayer shouted in protest, but she smiled when his cheeks turned red. “Well, get used to it. I have a feeling we’re gonna be great friends.”

When he took off his hood, shook his hair, and smiled, Anneliese felt her heartbeat accelerate. Thayer was cute, really cute, actually. She wondered why no girl bothered to try to date him or why any guy didn’t want to be his best friend. He was nice enough.

“Why are you smiling?” she looked back at him. Not that she wanted him to stop. He looked even better when he had a grin on his face.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Thayer countines to grin as he sits there. Friends? FRIENDS? He couldn't believe it she wanted to be friends with him. "I think I'd be able to get used to it." He reaches up, and messes with his hair. He didn't know why, but it was just a habbit of his. He would always mess with his hair.

Thayer smiles lightly, and looks around some more before looking back at Anneliese. "So who is your godly parent?"he asks her, even though he was almost certian it had to be Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“Err . . . “ Anneliese started nervously, laughing softly. “Aphrodite,” she muttered.

She wasn’t that proud to be Aphrodite’s daughter. Sure, she got her mom’s good looks, but what else did she get? The ability to speak French and to tell two soul mates if they were in the same room. Lame! She wouldn’t be able to tell her own soul mate. It ruins the surprise, she imagined her mom saying. Oh, mom. Always finding entertainment in her children’s love lives.

“What about you?” she asked, leaning back on her elbows.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Ah, so he was right. Thayer looks at Anneliese, and can't help but notice the look on her face when she said Aphrodite. He figured that she didn't really care for her mother either. Though he would trade Lyssa for Aphrodite any day. "Lyssa"he says quietly. There he was back to being quiet again.

Thayer smiles lightly, and lays back on the ground. He stares up at the sky, the stars and the moon. It was a nice night out, and the view of the night sky was tremendous. He can't help but grin even wider the longer he stares at it.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“It seems like you don’t really like your mom,” Anneliese hypothesized. “That makes two of us.”

That was probably the reason why most kids didn’t like to be around Thayer. His mother was the goddess of rage. She probably passed down a trait or two down to him. But that didn’t stop Anneliese from befriending him. She didn’t want to judge him because of his mom.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Thayer chuckles, as he moves his head and looks at Anneliese. "Well I'm glad I'm not alone. Most people seem to like their parent, not me I hate mine. I really hate mine." Thayer wouldn't be suprised if his mom cursed him or anything later, but for the moment he didn't care. It felt good to say that.

He smiles lightly, as he turns his head back to look at the sky. "You should join me. The stars are beautiful"Thayer says to her. He lays there, staring at the stars. He could stay like this forever. It was nice, and peaceful. Not to mention that he was talking to someone, that wanted to be his friend. He would defiently say this was a good day. He hoped that nothing would change that.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“My, Thayer. I didn’t peg you as a romantic,” Anneliese joked, lying down on the grass beside him. “You’re right. The stars are beautiful. You can’t see anything like them in the city.”

Anneliese has never stargazed before. She was too busy to do it, but she was glad that Thayer asked her to do so. She’s been preoccupied with so many different things that she’s never had the chance to think or hang out with anyone.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:27 am

Thayer has to laugh at her comment. Romantic? As if, he was the farthest thing from rommantic. "Yeah, that's me Mr. Romantic"he says with a joking attidude. He grins, he was in a pretty good mood, honestly a great one.

He folds his arms behind his head, still looking at the sky. Star gazing was one of his favorite things to do. At home he had been able to see the stars, but they were never as clear as here at camp. "I could never see the stars like this at home. There was to much pollution"he says softly.

((I'm dumb. I didn't mention that Thayer has a british accent.))
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“At home,” Anneliese repeated. “I noticed your accent. Did you grow up in the UK?”

She has met her fair share of campers, but not one had a British accent. Anneliese found his accent cute. It reminded her of Harry Potter. Maybe for Halloween they could dress up as wizards and yell out spells at each other. Wait. Did Camp Half-Blood even celebrate Halloween?

[ooc: problem solved. hahah!]

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

Thayer lays there still grinning. "Yeah I'm from the UK, London to be exact"he says softly. Well he hadn't grown up in the heart of the city, but in the surronding area, but he had found it was easier to just say London. He smiles lightly, and sits up. He looks over at Anneliese before looking out at the water.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 am

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“I’ve always wanted to go there,” Anneliese stated, sitting up next to him. “I grew up in a boring place. My dad, he’s a lawyer. He doesn’t know my mom’s Aphrodite since she didn’t like telling her, uhh, lovers that she was a goddess. We lived in Tucson, Arizona until he got married to my step-mom. Then, we moved to Phoenix,” she told him.

Anneliese pulled the elastic band that was holding her braid and let her long, dark hair cascade down her shoulder in waves. She shook it, providing a messy look to it.

“My story’s boring. Well, no surprise there. I’m kind of a boring person,” Anneliese admitted sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 am

Thayer turns towards Anneliese, and listens to her talk. She called that not much? It was far better than his life. "That sounds better than my life. My dad, my step mom, and my brothers hated me. They thought I was a freak, and finally my dad decided to send me to camp"he says softly. Thayer then sighs and stares out at the water, that was something he normaly didn't tell someone.

While he's staring at the water Thayer realizes he said, 'freak' in there. He groans quietly, and puts his hand to his face. Great, now he would have to explain. Unless he thought of a way around it, but he didn't feel like lying.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 am

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

“Freak?” questioned Anneliese. “Just because you’re a half-blood doesn’t mean you’re a freak.”

She scooted closer to Thayer, wrapping an arm around his shoulder in a soothing manner. “Hey. It’s okay, Thayer.”

The way Thayer looked when he talked about his family made Anneliese feel down. He looked genuinely sad about it, like he tried making it work once.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asked then added, “You don’t have to, if you don’t want to.”

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Thayer sits there thinking. It would feel nice to tell her, but he didn't want to scare her. He sighs, trying to decide. "I'll tell you, if you want. But be prepared what I might tell you will most likely cause you to walk away and never talk to me again."he says softly.

Thayer sighs and looks around, it was starting to get pretty dark. He sighs softly and turns back towards Anneliese. In the process he gets a wiff of her perfume. It smelt good, like flowers or something like that.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

Anneliese thought about what Thayer could’ve been hiding. It couldn’t be that bad, could it? She bet it wasn’t as bad as having an extra toe or some contagious disease. She was patient. She knew could handle it.

“I promise I won’t freak out,” Anneliese assured him, her eyes locking with his. “We’re friends, right? Friends don’t do that.”

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Thayer sighs softly, and turns so he's facing Anneliese. He clears his throat and starts to talk. "I have this weird conidtion, I guess you would call it a condition? Where I'll randomly go into these fits of complete rage. Like screaming, throwing stuff, riping stuff, I hurt someone once."He then looks down at his feet.

Thayer sits there waiting for her to leave. When he looks up his still there. He blinks and says, "That's why people don't like me. They think I'm a freak, and that I'll hurt them. I can't control it though, or control my actions during a fit, or tell when ones going to happen either." Thayer then looks out at the water.

It felt nice to tell someone, who might not leave. Though he still wasn't sure that Anneliese wouldn't leave. He wouldn't blame her, for wanting too.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 pm

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

When Thayer explained his condition, Anneliese’s eyebrows furrowed. So, that’s why people stay away from him. Lyssa really did pass down a trait to her son after all.

“What will happen if I was with you during one of your fits?” she contemplated on the thought if there was a way she could prevent him from demolishing stuff.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Thayer blinks and looks at Annelise. She hadn't let, yet. Maybe she was different than all of the other people. He feels himself start to grin, but stops it. "If you go to close, you would possibly get hurt. So I'd say you would most likely want to run."he says softly.

Thayer then lays back on the ground. He stares up at the sky, and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert title] { paradigma}   [Insert title] { paradigma} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert title] { paradigma}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next