Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The epic forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

I jogged through the forest, listening to my Ipod. I sat down a couple minutes later and stared up at the night sky. I always loved looking at the night sky, it makes me feel at ease. I stared at the stars, wondering if they were all people at sometime.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:13 am

Ronnie continued walking. She didn't have an MP3 player like Grace, but she could remember any song. She started to sing, afterall, who was going to hear her out here in the forest?
So latly, I'm wondering,
Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone,
You need love to light the shadows on your face,
If a great wave shall fall,
It would fall upon us all,
And between the sand and stone,
Could you make it on your own?,
So if I could, Then I woul-

Then, suddenly, she spotted the girl. She was sat looking up at the stars. She had earphones in her ears.
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you,' Ronnie stuttered, backing up.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am

I looked at her and pulled my earphones out. "Sorry I didn't hear you." I said as I looked at the girl. "come sit." I said as I motioned to the spot next to me. "So what brings you to the forest this late?" I asked as I noticed it was 1 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am

The girl motioned and said for me to sit. Oh, she didn't hear. That would have been embarassing. I sat and thought over my answer for a minute.
'I came out because me and my cousin just had a fight. She annoyed me and I left. All I can think, is 'Thank the Gods the Harpies haven't caught me'. Altought if they did, I might actually get through to Grace...Sorry, I'm forgetting my manners. I'm Veronica Lyric. Everyone calls me Ronnie though. I'm a daughter of Apollo. Whats your name,' I asked her, in a bit of a rush. In all my time here, the only person who was ever my actual friend was Grace.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 am

"whoa, slow down there girly, i'm Everest but everyone calls me eve, i'm Daughter of Dionysus" I said as I stuck my hand out for her to shake. "So, why did you and your cousin get into a fight?" I asked as I turned my Ipod off and stuck it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am

The girl seemed nice. I took her hand and shook it.
'Sorry, when I'm nervous I speed up with my talking,' I smiled,' my cousin, she's a daughter of Aphrodite. She's been here longer than me too. You see, she can make boys want her, and do stuff for her. She did it today on this boy, but I had only just asked her not to. I forgave her for that though. Then, I asked her could I have a lone of some mascara, and she gave me her sword! You see, I never wear make-up, but today I decided to wear some mascara. She almost killed me! I just walked off. She didn't even try to say sorry, so I'm annoyed at her now.' I finished, sure that this girl had no interest in my trivial fights.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

"wow... that would of hurt." I said with a small smile." I looked up at the stars then back at her. "how old are you?" I asked as I looked at her. she looked about 15 maybe 16."so, what were you saying when I couldn't hear you?" I asked as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 am

I fllowed the her gaze, and looked up at the stars.
'It would most definatly hurt. You see, her sword transforms from a bottle of macara into a sword. Her mom gave it to her. All I got is a stupid bow and arrow. I don't have a talent with any weapon. Oh, I'm 16. And I was happy because you didn't hear me singing. It's one of my only talents you see. I was singing to cheer myself up. It would have been embarassing if you heard me. So, Eve, how old are you? Why are you risking being out here?,' I asked her, taking a sideways glance her way.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

"that's a cool weapon." I said with a smile, "I'm 17." I said with a look of calmness with humor. "and im out here because my dad is Dionysus so the Harpies wouldn't dare eat me, unless they wanted to become the first Harpies stew." I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Harpie stew. I burst out in laughter. Harpie stew, hahahaha!
'Wow. Confidence. I wonder what its like to have that? Not exactly something I have experiance in. I usually let Grace do the talking,' I laughed, trying to keep a straight face.
'By the way, it's not a cool weapon when your on the recieving end of it. She isen't like other kids of Aphrodite. She isen't scared to fight. And if you've ever seen her run into battle with her pink nails and perfectly done hair, brandishing her sword, you have never truly been scared. She can make pink sparkly combats look agressive!,' the image came into my mind and my laughter bubbled up again.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

I laughed at her expression. "Its a cool weapon if your trying to assassinate a girl, you hand it to them, they open it by their eye and you got a bloody dead person." I said with a smile. "and if she can make Pink look good then I'd hate to meet her." I said with a grin
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 am

'Believe me, pink has noting on her. I'm not one for it me. I prefer purple, black, silver, you know? Non-Girly colours. And the fact she can kill anyone with her mascara? Never tell her that. She might seem innocent, but she's about as innocent as Hades was the day after he was born.' I laughed. Eve was quite funny, and I was starting to warm to her.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

"I can toy with her if you want, I am after all Daughter of insanity remember?" (Dionysus is god of wine and crazy.) I asked with a grin. Ronnie was actually a cool girl, not to girly, not to boyish. just a person. I thought to myself. "So isn't it kind of Ironic your cousin is the daughter of your grandmother?" I asked with a smile (Aphrodite is the daughter of Kronos's dad.)
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 pm

'Very. We were cousins though, you see her Mom is my aunty. I don't think she'd be happy if I asked you to make her crazy though. My Dad would probably ground me,' I laughed, finding that in all of the crazy, I thought being grounded was worse then facing a monster.
Eve seemed cool. She must have a lot of friends, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 pm

"ehh Apollo wont mind to much. Aphrodite will a little but she would be to busy with ares to care." I said with a grin. "so whats on your mind?" I asked as I noticed she had a little distant look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Apollo might not mind, but you just said, Aphrodite would a little. Did you know they made permanant make-up? You do not want to annoy an Aphrodite camper. Especially when they've got their make-up boxes with them. If they can make you look like a Geisha, imagine what their Mom could do. As for your other question...Nothing much...I don't have a talent,' I admitted.
'I can sing, I can play an instrument, but I can't fight. Apollo kids are supposed to be good with archery, but I can't even hit the bulls-eye. Sometimes, I can't even hit the target.'
I shocked myself. I had never even told Grace that.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 pm

"I hope I don't have to go anywhere near Aphrodite campers" I said with a smile. "don't worry, the only talent I have is making drinks and making people go insane." I said putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

'Did you know, that being reassuring, and saying '...and making people go insane' do not go hand in hand in a sentence?' I grinned.
I thought of the time they had put the make-up on me. That was the most embarrasing two months of my life.
'I actually have pictures...the time they put the make-up on me. I think Grace took them. Pray too the Gods you never offend them. It is not nice being plastered in that much make-up. But if you ever do, request the red lippy. It might not look good at first, but un-beknown to them, it looks natural when it's on. Unfortunatly, they put bright pink sparkly on me,' I frowned at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I laughed at what she told me. "or, I could turn their makeup into snakes if they try to put it on me." I said with a evil grin. "Have you ever made grace mad, if you did what happened?" I asked as I thought about how evil Aphrodite campers could be.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

I looked at her, with a mixture of laughter and surprise on my face.
'Well, she was one of the people who put the make-up on me, but she has done her fair share. Like this one time, she put fake tan in my shower cream because I told her that I didn't care about having a tan. I was an orange for three weeks! Another time, she swapped my lipbalm with lip-dye, and let me tell you, that stuff must have come from Aphrodite herself, it took about six months to get off. She's done so much, it's hard to tell you, but if you imagine 66.73% of my life, thats the amount of time that I have been trying to get make-up or dye or some other chemical thing out of my hair, lips or skin. She is pure evil.' I thought then.
'Have your siblings ever done anything to you?'
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm

"nah, they are usually out partying so they dont really do anything." I said with a smile "so.. what do you want to do now?" I asked as I noticed it was almost time for breakfast, wow, time goes by fast when your having fun. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

{(( This will be my last/second last post tonight. If you want, when I come on tomorrow, I'll make a topic in the arena or something and PM you the link?))}

'Well,' I looked at my watch,' it's very close to breakfast. I suppose we have to start going back. I wonder what we'll be having today?...Not the time. We can't really sit together. I know! How about, you and me walk back together, and then later on, we can meet up in I dunno, the arena for training?...If you want I mean.' I said, not really knowing what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 pm

"sure, the arena will work." I said as we walked to the pavilion. when we got there I sat at my table and sacrificed it to my dad, I ate some of the food. I said goodbye to Ronnie and went back to my cabin to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The epic forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic forest   The epic forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The epic forest
Page 1 of 1