Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) Empty
PostSubject: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 pm

I walked up the snowy hill and looked down. I got on the sled and pushed my self off and starting going very fast. I was enjoying everything when I slammed into a tree. I stared at the sky as I felt blood trickle down my face.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I walked up the hill with a bit of difficulty. A group of some friends was supposed to meet me here. I wanted to learn how. I got a bit nervous though when I saw a boy who had hit a tree. "Um, are you ok?" I asked standing over him. "Do you want help up?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm

No im fine. I said slowly getting up. Do you have a mirror I can borrow real quick? I asked wondering if any thing on my face was broken.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 am

I took a ski lift to the top of the hill and snowboarded down. I walked back to where I saw who looked like an Aphrodite Girl and an Apollo Boy. "Hey you guys need any help?" I ask them.

OOC: I'm Zephyr
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 am

"Um...a mirror? Sorry, no," I said. Why would I have a mirror with me? I came to sled...not make sure I looked perfect. I turned when another boy walked up. "He needs a mirror. Do you have one? He ran into the tree..." I said with a bit of a laugh
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"Never mind. Is there atleast any kind of blood?" I asked. "Cause if there isent im going to keep sleding and try not to run into a tree this time." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

"I don't see any blood so I say you're fine." I told him. "I'm Odie, Son of Hecate. I'm snowboarding." I told them. "Wanna join me? I could teach you how to not run into trees." I said jokingly.

OOC: Can Odie date your Khione girl Alexandria On Second thought, there someone else I want Odie to date.

Last edited by Mark: God of Awesomeness on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"Sure but some one already taught me *How to run into trees*." I said just about to fall over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:36 pm

"Actually...you have some blood on your forehead..." (((Says he was bleeding in first post))) I said stepping forward. I looked for the source of the blood and pulled out a hankerchief. "Here, let me see," I said wiping off the blood. "Just a cut, head wounds bleed a lot. Just hold this on it for a minute. Your fine," I told him handing him the lace trimmed hankerchief.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 am

ooc: It said he could feel it. but it dident say waht it was :)
bic: Thanks. I said holding preasure on the wound for 10 seconds then realising it(((It stops the bleeding))) How big is it? I asked to scared to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)   The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fail of sleding. (Alexandria and Zephyr)
Page 1 of 1